Poll: should i wtite a csi ny, st.trinians, csi miami, csi, criminal minds, burn notice, leverage crossover Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for St. Trinian's, NCIS: Los Angeles, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, Fast and the Furious, and CSI: New York.
hi im lilli im 15 years old and ive been writing most of my life i love readin writing and singing i am american and my favorite subjects to write on are st. trinians, leverage, harry potter, and twilight, nics: la, in plain sight , ncis, csi:ny , csi:miami, burn notice, and my new favorite tv shows the mentalist, and criminal minds suspect behavior. i may do a couple song fics because i love music.i hate rude people, homophobics, and polotitians because its just not right to be mean, stupid, or a liar.
if u wanna email me click here
my live journal account is this adress: here
my favorite pairings are :
harry/hermione (harry potter)
luna/nevil (harry potter)
lupin/tonks (harry potter)
mary/marshall (in plain sight)
don/angell (csi :ny)
fiona/michal (burn notice)
rigsbey/van pelt (mentalist)
mick/gina (criminal minds:sb)
sam/beth (criminal minds:sb)
I intend to be able to update every week or 2 because i have school and stuff.
ok so in my stories(all of them eventuly) there will be a constant OC her name is Lilli Glenanne (yes my screen name ) here is a discription:
she has ruby red hair with blonde, black, and burnette highlights. she has eyes that are sorta green/blue. she is about 5'7, lanky, a healthy weight, has tan skin. She is british/irish,but grew up away from her family,who lived in irland, in tennesse. has a slight souther accent. she has quite a few scars but none on her face.
the people she grew up with were who she thougt was her grandparents.her adopted mother is the director of the CIA and her adopted father is the director of the FBI.
she went to St.Trinian's school for girls (head girl along with kelly jones ) along with her little sister lucy. in her secont year she met her biological older sister and twin.(fiona and claire)lucy is 8 years yonger than lilli who is 25 or 18 depending on the story. when lilli and claire are 16 claire is killed over break.
after gradguating school lilli is recruited by MI8 who train her and she works fo them for a year.then she goes of to the mosad who train her as an assassin and she goes back to the US and works for the CIA until she is 22. they set up a cover for her as a fameous singer and she keeps the cover intact even now .the singers name is luna bencort. lilli goes to the FBI BAU team for a year and then got a job as a CSI in Las Vegas for 8 months and then transfers to Miami for 8 months then ending up in NY where she meats up with her best friend from childhood Sheldon Hawkes who she fell in love with.she is always wearing a bracelet that clasps at a heart , sheldon got it for her right before she left for england and she saw him every break until graduation.lilli is currently with the NYPD as a detective.
Lilli didnt date much after her fiance cheated on her with one of her friends when she was 23.
she is very protective of people she cares about.
random fact about her: she is ambidextrious
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it and you don't have to be gay to do so. I'm not, but I will stand up against anyone who has a problem with homosexuality.
19 reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
If you have said something that had nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy & paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
You know you live in 2010 when:
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they dont have a screen name or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) You read this list, & keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list, you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You actually scrolled back up to check that there was a number 5.
11.) & now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for it. And you know you did.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile
Join the dark side; we have cookies.
WARNING: Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
Fun things to do when bored: Run to an empty register at WalMart and yell into the microphone, "Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, will you please stop snogging in the tupperware aisle!
When life hands you lemons... ask for a refund.
Bad pickup line #138: So... you're a girl huh?
Everything here is eatable. Even I'm eatable, but that, my children, is called cannibalism, and is frowned upon in most countries. ~Willie Wonka
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend laughs at you and trips you again.
You cry; I cry. You laugh; I laugh. You jump off a cliff; I laugh even harder
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (once a key actually fell off!)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You zone out even with other people.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
You're profile is REALLY long.
Your computer runs out of memory.
You can't stop writing!
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
I guess I'm an author. . .
If you've ever gone upstairs or someplace and when you got there completely forgotten what you went there for in the first place, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you'd be part of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
Five truths of life:
1.You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tounge!!
3. You are smiling now because your an idiot!
4. The first truth is a lie!
Put this on your profile, if you ever pushed the door that said pull.
98 of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile
If you're paranoid, copy this to your profile/signature!
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you think that Fan fiction absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character died/almost died, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that anyone with a profile this long HAS to be a good, creative, cool writer, copy this into your profile and spread the love of everything awesome!
If fanfiction is to you what Facebook is to other people, copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you can be dangerous or do really weird things when you're bored put this on your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you love Harry Potter more than the stupid people who only watch the movies because they think Daniel Radcliff is hot, you should know what to do with this.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews in your email, paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numberous fanfictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
Paste the bunny on your profile and join the dark side! (We have cookies!)
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this in your profile.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
ThInGs To PoNdEr:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
If we're meant to think outside the box why is there a box in the first place?
Spread the Stupidity!!
Stupid Product Labels
On Sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On artificial bacon:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Only in America...
1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America... do they have drive up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
Why the sun lightens out hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline: Psychic Wins Lottery?
Why is abbreviated such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do practice?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic call rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Why are the copyright dates on movies and television shows written in Roman numbers?
GIRLS DON'T REALIZE THESE THINGS
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
C'mon, ladies. I just saw this in a friend's profile, and I totally agree with it. I've never done a guy like this, but I know what it's like to love a guy who wants a girl like that. It hurts. If you agree, please copy and post this in your profile!
Universal disclaimer : I don't own it.
|Focus:||TV Shows Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior|