Author has written 18 stories for Tekken, X-Men: Evolution, Card Captor Sakura, X-Men, Harry Potter, and Cowboy Bebop.
I used to be Lady Lowe. Call me Ning.
Where you can find me:
1. Self Indulged -- X-Men: Evo -- Rated R for drug abuse, sexual situations, and profanity.
Chapter Eleven: You Should Have Never Bothered At All
2. Past and Present -- CardCaptor Sakura --I know that in my third chapter it says that I'm disappointed by the number of reviews, and trust me, I once was, but now, thank you to EVERYONE that reviewed. I'm just busy with other stuff. Rated R for sexual innuendos.
BUT HE WASN’T SUPPOSED TO…!
3. Tekken Tag -- Tekken -- Rated R -- sexual situations, excessive violence.
Chapter One: Prologue
He slapped his hand down on the table and yelled out with absolute mirth, "Tekken Tag has begun!"
4. First Look -- X-Men: Evo --Rated PG13 because I can't seem to write a G-story.
“What Remy wants, cherie, is…you.”
AH BLUSH LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL.
5. My Blond Haired Intruder -- Harry Potter -- It's rated R for a reason, children -- there are going to be some scenes of sexual situations. update!81205 I have moved CHAPTER TWO & THREE to other locations -- I felt that they were in violation of the rules ff.n placed.
She was sharing her first kiss with Malfoy? Gods, she could be getting herpes right now!
6. Just Like Always -- X-Men --Rated R for sexual innuendos.
“Sugah, you should know who Ah am. But, since yah don’, Ah’ll just let yah know that people have probably always called meh Rogue. You can call meh that, too.”
7. The Case of the Mad Hatter -- Harry Potter -- Rating will be upped to R eventually.
8. Happens Once A Month -- X-Men: Evo -- Rated K.
“Thank yah, Remy, thank yah!” She rushes over ta me an’ leaves little kisses where our skin don’ touch. Condamner her power. “Ah really need it. Now.” An’ den mon amour boots me out de door! She mus’ really dink dat she got Remy tied ‘round her finger.
Le condamner! She does have Remy tied ‘round her finger.
9. Excerpts from Various Notes Strewn Across the Bedroom -- Harry Potter -- Rated R for sexual situations, implied character death, alcohol use, and cussing.
Part 3 of 4: Yeah, I Remember, I Remember, I Remember
10. Wonderland -- Harry Potter -- Rated T for mild cussing, mild sexual situations, death threats,and an obsessed!Draco.
“Bloody hell, Malfoy! What’s this all about?” He pulled her to him, and she stumbled into his chest, her face inches away from his.
(i have to kill you.)
“I love you.”
Granger lifted her eyebrows at him, startled. “What are you talking about?”
(i need to kill you)
“I’m in love with you.”
“You don’t know what love is.”
11. Estar a la Muerte (to be at Death's door) -- Harry Potter -- Rated T for sexual references and implied character death. The chapter titles are a hint of each chapter being a previous time of day.
12. Retribution -- Harry Potter -- Rated M for sexual reference, character death, implied D/Hr, and cussing.
("granger?" his lips are pale and cracked, chapped, bloody. twisted and sneering. mask of concern. "answer me.")
It thunders when he snaps his fingers in front of her face, and slowly, slowly, very slowly, her eyes droop closed to open slowly, slowly, very slowly. She wants to open her mouth and tell him something, but her lips aren't opening, her mouth, why isn't it working? His sleek white blond hair is wet and dripping from what she can see under his hood. He moves closer to her face, and she could see the indiviudal pores of his skin, and she can study the hair follicles. Under his eyes, she thinks they are upside down rainbows of warped, sad colours, and he's suddenly exploding into a mass of a billion particles, dark edges of the forest seeping into her eyelids.
13. I'm Not My Own -- Harry Potter -- Rated M for cussing, alcoholic, and sexual references, and violence. (Eventually.)
14. Gazing Into the Abyss -- Harry Potter -- Rated M for violence and sexual references.
One:The Living Malfoy
Normal 0 “I want competent people on this case, Potter. Someone who will bring justice to my wife’s murder. Someone,” he added, cutting off Potter, “who won’t be bigoted and blinded by the boy I once was.”
Unsafe External Link