Author has written 17 stories for Harry Potter, Doctor Who, StarTrek: Voyager, Green Wing, Scott & Bailey, Invader Zim, and Finding Nemo.
*Places hand over heart*
I solemnly swear I shall review every story I read. :D (if im not on my phone...)
I love Kalimari Duck... Not that anyone will know what that means!! =] Hehehehehe...
"I'm smiling because I'm your sister. I'm laughing because there's nothing you can do about it." If you have a sibling that thinks you are a major menace, put this on ur profile.
THE COPY AND PASTE THINGYS...
If there are times where you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it copy this to your profile.
If you actually take the time to read peoples profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile
If you and your friends have nicknames, titles, or anything else for each other copy this to your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are one of those people that gets excited with just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe spelling and grammar are important, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you find yourself making fanfictions of other fanfictions in your head, post this in your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile. :D
If you like to write, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you bites, copy this into your profile
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever changed your password on something and forgotten it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever cried when your favourite character in a movie, T.V. Show, video game, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever heard the voices of the characters of the book you're reading in your head...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile (doesn’t everyone?)
If you have ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have siblings that drive you crazy then copy this onto your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you randomly check your email every five minutes while on the computer, copy this into your profile.
If you read other people's profiles to copy and paste things, paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think rainbows are wonderful, post this in your profile.
If you think that if girls should rule the world and it would be a better place then copy this onto your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think writing FF stories is fun, copy this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
My best friend is insane. If you have a best friend who is insane, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off its orbit" for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
Too many people are on crack. If you're not, copy this into your profile.
Too many people smoke marijuana. If you don't, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever wanted to slap someone, copy this into your profile.
If your friends are weird, copy this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy this into your profile.
Be optimistic, someday everyone you hate are going to die.
Sometimes i lay awake at night and ask "Where have i gone wrong?" and a little voice in my head says "This is gonna take more than one night."
The buddy system is esential to survive, it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Forgive your enemies, it messes with their heads.
9 out of the 10 voices in my head agree that I'm sane.
I'm not afraid of death, what's it gonna do? Kill me?
Boys are like slinkeys, useless but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I used to have super powers but then my therapist took them away.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house faster than the police.
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
Go to hell!" "Been there, done that, got bored, bought a t-shirt, came back.
When I argue with myself it's normal. It's when I argue with myself and I LOSE that it's weird.
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
It is surprising that history should be so dull considering that so much of it is invented.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Heaven kicked me out. Hell is afraid I'll take over.
(Someone boring talking to you) "Hold that thought, I need to do something" walk over and stare at a wall "yup, a lot more interesting"
I used to think that the whole world was against me. Now I know that's not true. Some of the smaller countries are neutral.
If you or your best friend(s) is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wanted to give a movie or show character a flyingtacklehug, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever watched a movie so many times you know all the words to it then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V. Show, video game, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile. :D
If you think Justin Beiber is gay, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like laughing, copy and this to your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which makes weird good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If, you, like, commas, copy, and, paste, this, into, your, profile,
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE, then it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever listened to someone say something and you REALLY DO listen, word for word, and when their done you go, "What did you say?", copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI :)
if you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Just because we eat animals for food doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc. copy this into your profile! (Unless the animal was already killed for food –needless waste of those who sacrificed their lives is worse)
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you talk to yourself occasionally or out loud, paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever cried in public when you were older that 10, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a bad athlete, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I'm horrible... but who cares? XD)
If you have ever wondered why someone decided to milk a cow, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are on the computer for over 20 hours a week, put this in your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you hate slow computers, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've started having dreams featuring fictional characters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and Past this if you have never noticed that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The ABC Song have the same tune.
Copy and Paste this if you are now humming both of those songs in your head.
I know you are giggling right now!
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
(\_/) PUT THIS ON YOUR PAGE
Smile :D Be Happy . lol xx
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
Don't upset me, i'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
When you dial a mental hospital:
Welcome to Psychiatric World. If you are obsessive-complusive, please press one repeatedly.
If you are codependent, please ask someone to press 2.
If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the phone so we can trace the call.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.
If you are delusional and hallucinate, please be aware that the thing you are holding on the side of your head is alive and about to bite off your ear.
If you are NOT heartless and just don't like copying and pasting stories/poems about tragic events/ scenarios into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
My Mother Taught Me…
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is entertained cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the third words in each sentence... if you laughed, copy and paste this on your profile to make someones day!
I am the girl who got kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working on the corner because no one will hire a transsexual women.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother's hand through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of 27 years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the most loving family I ever had; I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for 3 weeks, and in another year, I'll be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks after graduating high school. It was simply too much to bare.
We are the couple who have the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom to go into so no one will call management.
I am the mother not allowed to see her children that I gave birth to, nursed, and raised because the court says I'm an unfit mother since I live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who suddenly had the support system go cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner was also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who had no support because I am a male.
I am the father who never hugged his own son in fear of showing affection for another male.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me because they realized I was a transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not always have to deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped going to church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their door on my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what the world needs, love.
I am the person who is afraid to tell his Christian parents that he loves another male.
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message into your profile.
RE-POST IF YOU BELIEVE HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG.
Things that Professor Snape is no longer allowed to do at Hogwarts: By excessivelyperky
1. Not allowed to sing “Black Powder and Alcohol” to the students. Especially not allowed to substitute ingredients that will result in napalm and methamphetamine instead.
2. Crucifying toads. Bad idea.
3. Not allowed to collect blood and/or hair samples from students or staff for potion-making. This includes Mrs. Norris.
4. Not allowed to train Hagrid’s pets into attacking Gryffindors.
5. May not call any members of the Ministry of Magic untrustworthy, corrupt slime. Not even Fudge. Ok, especially not Fudge.
6. Even if I still have the receipt for the last bribe I gave him from Lucius.
7. Must never tease Trelawney about what she puts in her incense.
8. May not sell any Weasley into slavery.
9. Gozer does not live in my supply cabinet. You’d be surprised what does, though.
10. The Forbidden Forest is not full of yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell first-years that it is.
11. I cannot trade McGonagall to the Death-Eaters for McNair, Avery, and a DE to be named later.
12. “Poppy” is Madam Pomfrey’s nickname, and not what she dispenses.
13. May not conduct psychological experiments on staff members or students.
14. I should not confess to crimes that took place before I was born.
15. While under Veritaserum.
16. 'To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is a bad long-term goal to give Lord Voldemort. Or Dumbledore, for that matter.
17. Rodents are not entitled to burial with full military honors, even if they are "casualties of war". Not even Pettigrew.
18. Not allowed to add 'In accordance with the prophesy' to the end of answers I give to a question Dumbledore asks me. Only Trelawney gets to do that.
19. Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on school time.
20. Must wash my hair even if it tampers with my 'Sampson like powers'.
21. Must not taunt the Hufflepuffs.
22. Not allowed to appeal to mankind's baser instincts in Death-Eater recruiting posters. God only knows why.
23. Not allowed to put up Death-Eater recruiting posters on school property, not even in the Slytherin Common Room.
24. May not make posters depicting the leadership failings of my chain(s) of command. Neither Dumbledore nor Voldemort have any sense of humor that way.
25. It is better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission, no longer applies to Professor Snape.
26. There are no evil clowns living under my bed.
27. Except Peeves.
28. Nerve gas is not funny, not even at a Dark Revel.
29. Must not tell any Death-Eater that I am smarter than they are, especially if it's true.
30. Visiting Irish wizards are not after 'Me frosted lucky charms'. Now Flitwick, on the other hand, has a right to be worried.
31. Potions Class should not end in tragedy.
32. I may not produce or perform in “Hogwarts: The Full Monty”. Nor may I encourage any student or staff to do so.
33. Not even Madam Hooch.
34. May not use Harry Potter as a body shield if Voldemort invades the school.
35. May no longer decorate the Great Hall for any function.
36. May not give Professor Sprout any plant named “Audrey”.
37. May not feed Longbottom to “Audrey”.
38. May not bring Moaning Myrtle as my date to the Yule Ball.
39. May not put banned substances on the Gryffindor Quidditch brooms just before a match (see attached list).
40. May not encourage Fred or George Weasley to boobytrap the Sorting Hat.
41. May not bring Longbottom to any Death-Eater function in the hopes he will ‘fix’ Voldemort’s latest potion.
42. Even if the resulting explosion will leave a smoking crater a quarter-mile in diameter, thus resolving at least two of my major problems.
43. May not send a charmed rubber rat across the floor of the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom in hopes that Lupin will chase it.
44. Or send Sirius Black a flea collar in Extra Large. Though he could use it. “Dances with wolves, sleeps with fleas”.
45. When asked to give a few words at a ceremony or staff meeting, ‘Romper Bomper Stomper Boo' is probably not appropriate.
Besides, that’s Dumbledore’s job.
25 THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
Quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE AWESOME ;) and also important questions!
I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. - Harry Potter, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"
It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"
Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "Follow the butterflies?" - Ron Weasley, "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons! - Professor Minerva McGonagall, "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
He has, to use the common phrase, done a bunk. - Minerva McGonagall, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
"People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door."
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Guys should be like lattes - rich, strong, and hot.
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure. - Unknown
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each star to a reason I loved you. I was doing fine till I ran out of stars.
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
24 things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there."
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body." 22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
Re-post this if you laughed.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.