Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, CSI, Super 8, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Chronicle.
Here are just a few things about me:
My pen name: Obviously it NoelAnderson. To be honest, I'm not sure how i came up with that. It's not my real name, but for some reason I use it as a screen name for EVERYTHING! I did use the name in a short story I wrote a while back called My True Self, but that's all. Weird, right?
Real Name: Please, like I'm going to tell you ;). I'm not the kind of person comfortable with giving out my real name on a website like this. I'm not saying your all stalkers or anything... I just don't want to take any unnecessary chances. I just go by Noel, for obvious reasons.
Favorite Books: I got my love of writing from my love of reading. Almost everyone in my family are MAJOR readers. I could finish any book in one day no matter how long it is if i want to, although it seems sorta stupid to if you want it to last... so i try not to do it often. Here are a few I would suggest reading, my favorites: Voices of Dragons, In the Blink of an Eye by Tedd DekKer, Monster, by Frank Peretti(This book completely freaked my mom out), The Maximum Ride series, Percy Jackson(Great for all ages, just admit it people), Virals, any book by Richard Paul Evans but I would suggest Michael Vey to start off (He's one of my top favorites!), and for the last one, Nightmare by Robin Parish (This one completely freaked ME out). The Divergent Series. The Help, by Katherine Pickett.
Favorite Shows: Pawn Stars, Sons of Guns, ICarly (My little brother's obsessed with it, so naturally i have to watch it all the time) Storage Wars, Glee, The Office, Touch, The Finder, Alcatraz, The Mindy Project, American Restoration, and Alphas.
Movies: Premium Rush, The Dark knight Rises, Real Steel, In Time, Transformers, Thor, The Avengers, Zoolander, Last Holiday, Avatar, The Help, The Darkest Hour, Chronicle, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Courageous just to name a few.
Favorite Artists: Lecrea, Skillet, One Song, Casting Crowns, Mark Shultz, MercyMe, JJ Heller, The Script, OneRepublic, Red, Marianas Trench, Chris August, Addison Road, Adele, Glee, Mikeschair, Decyfer Down, Jamie Grace, Kutless, Matthew West, Reliant K, Superchick, Building 429, Sanctus Real, and Tenth Avenue North.
Well, there are some pointless facts about me you probably don't care about. Anyway, onto the funny things you people love to read!
20 Ways to Annoy People in an Elevator
1) When there’s only 1 other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend that it wasn’t you.
2) Push the buttons & pretend they give you a shock. Smile & go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for the other people and push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you are on.
5) Hold the doors open and say you are waiting for a friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say “Hey Greg, How’s your day been?”
6) Drop and pen & wait until someone goes to pick it up and then scream “NOOO THAT’S MINE!”
7) Bring a camera & take pictures of everyone on the elevator.
8) Bring a Twister mat and ask if people want to play.
9) Leave a box in the corner, when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
10) Ask, “Did you feel that?”
11) Stand really close to someone and sniff them occasionally.
12) When the doors close, announce to the others, “It’s ok! Don’t panic, they will open again!”
13) Swat at flies that aren’t there.
14) Call out, “Group Hug!” & then enforce it.
15) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering “Shut-Up, all of you, just shut up!”
16) Stand silently & motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
17) Stare at another passenger for awhile and then yell in horror, “Your one of THEM!” & then back away slowly.
18) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to other people.
19) Listen to the walls of the elevator with a stethoscope.
20) Make explosion noises when someone pushes a button.
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Go to a dressing room, stay in there for 2 minutes and then scream: Wheres the toilet paper?!
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
Every single person has one secret that would break your heart.
If we could remember this; I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world.
I think what's wrong with the world, today is that no one says how they feel.
We hold it all inside.
We're sad; but we don't cry.
We're happy, but we don't dance and sing.
We're angry, but we don't s c r e a m.
Because if we did: we'd feel ashamed.
(and that's the worst feeling in the world).
Just because, she comes off strong, doesnt mean she didn't go to bed crying.
And even though she acts like everything is fine
maybe, just maybe
she's really good at lying.
16 THINGS IM GOING TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
|Community:||Harry Potter Stories Worth Reading In My Opinion|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|