Author has written 9 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Degrassi.
hi i'm maria. i have green eyes and dark brown hair.
i have another account called gogowaffles i share is with my two friends
i posted some stories on gogowaffles but we decided that, that account should only have fan fictions we wrote together on it so..
all of my previous stories on that account are now here.
i really like reviews because they motivate me even if they are negitive comments
i mainly write about hetalia and maybe some degrassi later.
also i may have some naruto but probably not.
as for the anime's i like...well there are a lot so i'll just say my absolute favorites oh and they are in no particular order.
hetalia axis powers, death note, fruits basket, ouran high school host club, naruto (i suppose), beyblade (the first one not that crappy one they have now) and soul eater.
16 THINGS IM GOING TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
i love hetalia! everything about it! it's funny and yaoi fangirls like myself can easily turn it into a yaoi fest! so of all time favorite anime couples are from that show such as...
CanadaXwhoever i think he should be with at the time (he's a very flexible person, in every meaning of the word...)
i also enjoy Switzerland very much. he's my favorite anime boyfriend. he's just to hot to handle so yeah...
OK NOW FOR DEGRASSI!
i loooooooooooove Degrassi. it rocks my socks (something new i've been saying). obviously i'm hot for Munro Chambers but who the hell isn't now-a-days?!
i'm a big fan of eclare (woot!) and i'm starting to like fadam too!
can't wait for febuary 11th to roll around so i can gush over the drama once again!
NOW MORE ABOUT ME!!!!
i like to blog about degrassi.
i'm one of the weirdest creatures to ever walk this earth.
i like being an individual.
i take pride in my fangirlness.
i'm the type of person who pulls all-nighters with her best friends just so that they can write yaoi non-stop all night long.
yeah, i'm goth but i don't cut my wrists or anything. yeah i'm considered an emo and have been called a vampire by multiple people (including my friends mom T.T) but who can resist considering how i look? i wear all black. my eyes are rimmed with thick black make-up.my hair is non-color treated and is sooooo dark brown even family sometimes think it's black. my skin is whiter than cream cheese. i read alone in the weirdest most secluded areas (like shadowy corners). i listen to the most hard core screamo music you have ever heard and think it has a nice beat while i also enjoy emoish alternitive songs about child suicide and junk. my friends all look like zombies(with the of a select few)AND...i can be the creepiest most evilest person ever (complete Belarus) i can be silent and polite while still being secretly plotting evil acts (...Russia) also i can be so quiet that i fade into the backround and no one seems to notice me (Canada)AND i can be such an expressive, full of energy, extremely annoying individual bent on being the best (America).
i've been writing since i was like four but back then i was never that good...
i love to gush over yaoi with my friends
i HATE math. i dispise it with every fiber in my being!!!!
i'm over dramatic
i love dancing
i love acting
i have my heart set on marrying a guy with soft hair and green eyes
i am currently in a relationship
i believe in falling in love at 14
heh heh...i'm 14
uhm...can't think of anything else so yeah...
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.