Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, and Harry Potter.
The more people out there follow any of my stories, the stranger it seems. Like, wow, this many people want to see more of my work. Why , people? What for? What are your secret intentions?
The Ten Commandments of Reviewing - created by FictionReader98 and Zoneshifter D
I have nowhere to go.
I look around, at people I know
and they all seem to head on towards a place
decided long ago.
One takes North.
The other says East is far better.
And they have maps
with the destination settled.
I have nothing to do.
I look around at what people do.
They all have the plans,
the journey ahead seems clear.
And I know they’d all have to follow their roads,
and plans, and leave me here,
I’ll just stay here, numb and cold,
hearing the echo,
‘I have nowhere to go.’
I was looking for new Apps to spend all that free time somehow and came across this MangaSearcher. But I knew not a single Manga title. "Oh, that Naruto anime I used to watch a couple years ago was also manga". I told myself I won't even read all of those chapters. And now here I am...
Most important question to answer before writing about a character:
In what situation would your character become violent?
In what situation would your character act heroic?
If you asked about his or her greatest dream, what would your character tell you?
What's a secret dream that he or she wouldn't tell you about?
What is your character afraid of? What keeps him or her up at night?
Philosophy of life?
Shikamaru Corner - Rules of life
1. Don't expect anyone and anything to be perfect.
2. Don't place the blame of your own mistakes on others.
3. Be strong enough to forget yesterday, because with even more strength, you have to face tomorrow.
4. Don't do anything you will regret doing later, but do things you know you will have to do sooner or later.
5. Don't get involved with the stuff that will bring you trouble, unless it concerns your precious.
6. Remember that your greatest friend can become your greatest enemy, and that your greatest enemies can one day become your greatest friends. So treat both with respect.
7. Patience pays off.
8. I love routine. ...And I hate it too.
9. Life is a circle where beginnings replace the ends, people replace each other in turns, and sides have difference only for as long as you look from one point of view.
10. Lost case.