Hi all, I'm Riku Lupo.
I love all things Yaoi and gory, which will be shown in what I write. I've only just started writing FF so give me a little time to get working.
AGE: Somewhere between 15 and 25.
LIKES: Yaoi, Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Black Butler, horror movies, good music, randomness, crazy friends and the voices in my head!
DISLIKES: Annoying people, preps, morning people, math, homophobes, so called friends (don't ask), and many many other things that I want to destroy!
Well to go into a little more detail I am a proud Pagan who sometimes acts like a cat for no reason. I'm very, very random and hyper, as well as a insane fangirl. I've got three people who I count as close friends, if not siblings, and I love each of them dearly...Though they all think I'm insane, I'm sure. I argue with the many voices in my head that tell me to write quite often, I guess you could call them muses. I loose track of my conversations, and get ideas for stories way too easily, I think I may have ADD...is that a piece of candy?
My Pen name, Riku Lupo, comes from two loves of mine. Kingdom Hearts, and wolves. Lupo, is wolf in Itailan, and Riku is the name of my favorite char in Kingdom Hearts.
And with that I bid you all goodbye for now.
If you think Orochimaru is what you get when Michael Jackson and Voldemort have unprotected sex, C&P this into your profile.
Things To Ponder:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile (or so true)
All the good men in this world are either gay, taken, or fictional charaters. Copy if true (the cold, cold truth)
" By the end of the day there will be one less idiot in the world" *holds up knife*--Me the other day.
Unsafe External Link