Author has written 7 stories for Wrestling, Beyblade, Sonic the Hedgehog, No More Heroes, Far Cry, Pokémon, Cartoon X-overs, and Ed, Edd n Eddy.
Foolish Mortals... WHO DARES TRESPASS ON THE AUTHOR PAGE OF... THE KONNOR?! FEAR ME... or not your choice. *shrugs*
Yeah, like my not-at-all intimidating introduction said, my name's Konnor. With a "K" and if you haven't guessed by the profile picture, I'm a huge Mortal Kombat fan and that's where the "K" in "Konnor" comes from, representing the franchise's love of replacing the letter "C" with the letter "K"... anyways, enough of my inconsistent babbling, here's the down-low on me because I'm sure you aren't reading all this just to amuse yourself. :P ...or at least I hope you're not. O_O
Real Name: Connor but I prefer "Konnor" on here. Why I'm not afraid of telling you all my real name? ...because I ain't got shit to name. :P
Age: Late Teens or Early 20's 'cause I'm not telling you my exact age.
Gender: I'm a dude and sorry guys, I'm straight as a line. XD
Birthday: Just so you guys can wish me a Happy Birthday on my Birthday, it's August 29th.
Where I Live: Scotland, that's all your gettin'.
Sign: (Zodiac): Virgo. (Chinese): Ox
Personality In General: I like to think I'm a nice guy overall with either an incredibly good sense of humour or an incredibly bad sense of humour. XD I can be a bit of an ass at times and can be overly stubborn with a lot of things, not to mention I've got a bit of a temper when something drags on too long. If I do lose my temper with somebody, it's normally recommended that they leave me be for a day to clear my head and kick my own ass for losing my temper in the first place. XP
Favourite Musical Bands / Artists (It's a long list): Celldweller (My ALL-TIME favourite), Pantera, Slayer, Stone Sour, Fear Factory, Metallica, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Rammstein (Went to a concert of theirs, was f*king awesome XD), Judas Priest, Megadeth, Roadrunner United, The Used, Black Label Society, Lamb of God, Children of Bodem, The Offspring, A Day to Remember, Rise Against, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Atreyu, Manafest, Big Boi, Chamillionaire, Seether, Korn, Slipknot, Powerman 5000, Finger Eleven, Sixx A.M., Thousand Foot Krutch, Avenged Sevenfold, Eminem, Faith No More, Daft Punk, Limp Bizkit, Blue Stahli, Creed, Hollywood Undead, Bulletproof Messenger, Saliva, Trapt and MANY MANY MORE... (Trust me, you'd be on your death-bed by the time you finished a full list of MY favourite bands)
Favourite Movies (I'm well aware a good deal of these are Horror Movies): Friday The 13th Series (My ALL-TIME favourite), Paranormal Activity Series, Nightmare on Elm Street Series, Halloween Series, Final Destination Series, Insidious, The Ring, Alien Series, Predator Series, Alien V.S. Predator Series, SAW, The Blair Witch Project, Texas Chainsaw Massacre Series, Scream Series, The Cabin In The Woods, Sinister, The Evil Dead Series, Jaws Series, REC, The Exorcist, Psycho, The Avengers (2012), Die Hard Series, The Expendables Series, The Wolverine, The Notebook (DON'T JUDGE ME!), Gone With The Wind (AGAIN, DON'T JUDGE ME!), 10 Things I Hate About You (DON'T FUCKING JUDGE ME!) and MANY MANY MORE... (Oh believe me, you'd be in a coffin by the time you finished my full list of favourite movies)
Favourite Video Games: Mortal Kombat Series (Best Game Series, nuff' said, my ALL-TIME favourite), Killer Instinct Series (One of the first games I ever played), Tomb Raider (Only the Remake), Devil May Cry (Only the Remake), Heavenly Sword, Prototype (The first one especially), Ninja Gaiden Series, Bioshock Series, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Marvel V.S. Capcom Series, Batman: Arkham Series, Blazblue Series, Asura's Wrath, WWE Games, Killzone Series, The Legend of Zelda Series (The Wind Waker especially), DBZ Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi Series, Dead Space Trilogy, Ghosts n' Goblins / Gargoyle's Journey (Both Arthur AND Firebrand are cool), Grand Theft Auto Series (San Adreas especially), inFAMOUS Series, Predator: Concrete Jungle, Twisted Metal Series (Black especially), Soul Calibur Series, Tekken Series, Pokémon Series (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald especially), Sonic Series, Mario Series, LittleBigPlanet Series, God of War Series, Uncharted Series, Street Fighter Series, Far Cry Series (3 especially), Slender: The Eight Pages (...scariest... game... ever... nuff' said...), PaRappa The Rapper 1 and 2 (DON'T JUDGE ME!), Crash Bandicoot Series, Conker's Bad Fur Day / Conker: Live and Reloaded, Dead Rising Series (2 especially), Halo Series, Darkstalkers Series, Red Dead Redemption (Both Normal and Undead Nightmare), Kingdom Hearts Series (2 especially), Darksiders Series (2 especially), Resident Evil Series, Bulletstorm (THIS GAME DESERVES A SEQUEL!), Dishonoured (SO DOES THIS GAME!), Assassin's Creed Series (3 especially), Legacy of Kain Series (Soul Reaver especially), Sly Cooper Series, Ratchet and Clank Series, Jak & Daxter Series and MANY MANY MORE... (Judgement Day could arrive and I STILL wouldn't have finished this list)
Favourite Anime / Manga: Bleach (my ALL-TIME favourite), Kinnikuman (one of the first Anime / Manga I ever watched / read), Shaman King, Soul Eater, Yu-Gi-Oh! (GX especially), Naruto, One Piece, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Battle Royale, Highschool of The Dead, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (DON'T JUDGE ME!), Death Note, Dragon Ball Z (I refuse to see GT as Canon), Hunter x Hunter, Slam Dunk, The Prince of Tennis, Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Saint Seiya
Favourite Professional Wrestlers: Kane (my ALL-TIME favourite) and countless others that I can't remember off the top of my head.
Things I Hate: Dolph Ziggler (Yes, Dolph Ziggler is a "Thing"), Defense of the Ancients (DotA) Game Series, Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, The Jonas Brothers, Pop Music in general and all forms of criminals.
Things I Fear: Storms, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tidal Wave and Natural Disasters in general. Other than that, I'm pretty much fearless.
People That Inspire Me: My Mom (She's the strongest woman... no person you'll ever meet), My Dad (My opinion? He's more badass than Chuck Norris), Eddie Guerrero (Viva La Raza! R.I.P. Eddie), Dimebag Darrell (R.I.P.), The Rev (R.I.P.) and Darren Shan
Dreams: To get married, have two kids and die before my wife (Yeah, my dreams aren't exactly reaching for the skies are they?)
Below is a bunch of random crap which either describes me or I just found funny... enjoy... :)
You say BABY PINK
95 of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on a 100 foot building about to jump. copy and paste this if you are one of the 5 who brought popcorn and invited friends
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nope
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Yup.
3) How many houses have you lived in? Four.
4) Favorite candy bar? Twix.
5) Favorite shoes? Anything that's comfy.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes... and then I got tripped five seconds later.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? FUCK NO!
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Video Games.
12) Favorite genre of music? Heavy Metal.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Scroll to the top and find out.
14) What time were you born? Around Lunch Time.
15) Do you like beer? FUCK NO!
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Nope.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Cascada's "Everytime We Touch"
18) Are you sarcastic? Sometimes.
19) What are your favorite colors? Yellow, Orange and White, makes for a bright and badass combination.
20) How many watches do you own? One.
21) Summer or winter? Summer because my Birthday's around that time.
23) Favorite color to wear? White.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi.
25) What color is your cell phone? Don't have one.
26) Where is your second home? In Spain.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Nope.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Nope.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Two.
30) How many video games do you own? Dozens upon Dozens, filled an entire book shelf.
31) What was your first pet? Female Dog called Sophie.
32) Ever had braces? Nope.
33) Do looks matter? Rarely, sometimes they do but most of the time they don't.
34) Do you use chapstick? Nope.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
Mr. McFarlane: Taught Biology. Not to mention he makes it fun.
Ms. McGregor: Taught Math. She's kinda strict but only when you talk out of turn... which I tend to do... a lot.
Ms. Locke: Taught Cooking. She's like Yin and Yang. She's either really cool or really strict.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? No idea what you're going on about.
37) Are you too forgiving? Oh, big-time.
38) How many children do you want? Read above but lemme get a girlfriend first, that's just MY dream. We'll see what the lady wants.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yup, around 6 Shirts, all came from my Sister.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Toast with no butter and burnt to a crisp.
41) Do you own a gun? FUCK NO!
42) Ever thought you were in love? Oh, many, many, many times...
43) When was the last time you cried? When I got a Weight dropped on my head when I was at the Gym once. Haven't been back to that Gym since.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Play lots of Killzone 2 and failed to beat Radec at the end of the game, spent some time with my Mum and cooked a Curry.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Say what now?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Yeah, was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Also called another Teacher Dad once... god that was awkward.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No, but I want to sometime in the future.
48) Nicknames? C-Man, Con-Man, Con, Coco (Only my Mum gets to call me this), C-Dawg, C-Boy.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? If Video Game Characters count... then Yes... if not... then No.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Never heard of them.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yeah, some close friends of mine that I really should hang out with tomorrow.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? I wish! ...but no.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? I am who I am and I'm happy with that. I feel like I can do a lot more but I've got my whole life ahead of me.
57) Do you dye your hair? Oh, big-time.
58) Does anyone like you? I've gotten flak for being popular before... so Yup.
59) What year were you born? Not telling.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? How would I know?
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Yeah but I only like the song "Larger Than Life"... I kick myself for every other song on the CD.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendy's.
63) Do you like yourself? You could say I'm in love with myself.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Depends on the situation.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Never been one for that kind of stuff.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? When I was little, big-time. These days, nope.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No and I don't want to.
68) Do you own a webcam? Nope.
69) Have you ever stripped? FUCK NO!
70) Ever broke a bone? I've broke my left arm and right leg and I've cracked my skull.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Oh hell no. Paranoid some old perv will try and hit on me.
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Sadly yes. I still kick myself in the nuts for it.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Don't like either but I dislike Full House less so Full House.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counsellor? Very nice lady, though her decisions are hit and miss.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Nope.
80) Do you own a car? Nope.
81) Can you cook? Surprisingly enough, very good! I make a damn good Curry.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1.) Attention Seekers.
2.) Racist People.
3.) When things are too quiet or too calm.
83) Do you text message often? Nope.
84) Money or love? Love.
85) Do you have any scars? Lots on my forearms, hands and fingers and two nasty ones on my head. One on the side of my head and one just above my left eye.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? A girlfriend. Everything else I can get any-time.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Oh, big time.
88) Relationships or one night stands? ...I've said I've wanted a girlfriend in at least three of these questions... so Relationship. One Night Stands are gross anyway.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Eh, sometimes.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Yup - with my Brother-In-Law - and loved 'em all.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Nope.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My best friend in the brotherly way.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? A friend of mine on this site. Though we've made up since then.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My best friend when he dropped a weight on my head by accident. Dude STILL hasn't forgiven himself despite ME forgiving him.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? A friend of mine on this site.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? A girl from my Primary School... actually still crushing on her to this day.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My Mom.
100) Who was the last person that called you? My Mom.
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile
If you think that writing fanfics is fun, put this in your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Fictional Wrestling Companies|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|