Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter.
Hi! I'm... well on the internet, I usually go by the name hpfanatic. I can't use that as my pen name here as there already appears to be one with the same name, but still feel free to call me with it.
I'm 19 years old, and in my 4th year of college. I live in the Philippines. I love drawing anime and cartoons. I'm also a dog lover :)
More importantly, I'm a total Harry Potter addict. I think JK Rowling's series is the best one yet. I totally live and breathe Harry Potter. I've read the books a dozen times each, I've seen the movies loads of times as well. Also, I have some collection of Harry Potter items. I became hooked to Harry Potter ever since I was about 8. When I've watched the Sorcerer's Stone, I immediately bought books and read them. Ever since then, I've been an avid fan, watching the movies on the first day of showing at the cinemas and even going to a book-launching party of the last book.
The HP books in order of my most favorite are:
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (there's just something really awesome with it, the revelations and all. it was really well thought-out!)
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (the magic and wonder it presented is unbeatable)
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
7. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (many seem to like this one, but it's my least liked in the series. i still love it of course!)
The HP movies in order of my most favorite are:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (i liked how the book was turned into movie. the film itself was amazing. especially the part in Diagon Alley!)
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 (it had to be the most fantastic, action-packed and still most touching HP film!)
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 (the effects were amazing. and it was almost really similar to the book. and the part where it was cut was good in my opinion)
4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (it was more accurate than the 4th and 5th, but still...)
7. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (oh the many scenes they didn't show in this one. i was really frustrated)
8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (again, i think many liked it, but it's still not that accurate and far from what i expected)
My Favorite HP ships:
1. Lily/James (I think the story of Harry's parents are really sweet, from their hate to friends to love relationship.)
2. Scorpius/Rose. (I think it would be really funny as well as work of fate if Rose WEASLEY and Scorpius MALFOY got together. Can't you imagine just Ron and Draco would react when they find out? That's my favorite part in those stories :P especially when Ron would faint! LOL)
My Least Liked HP Characters:
1. Molly Weasley (i know most people love her to bits, but i don't ok? she's coddling her children to much and trying to protect them that she's actually doing them more harm than good! she needs to learn to let go, geez. and i hate how she was so prejudiced to Fleur, when she wants her children to be on perfect manners etc. i also hate how she didn't believe in the dream of Fred and George of having a joke shop at first, and that she thought the only proper job was the Ministry. i also hate how she compares her children to one another, i mean come on seriously... plus she was the main reason why the trio couldn't prepare for leaving in the last book, if Hermione hadn't been anticipating anything happening, the trio would be in a more dangerous situation after they were forced to leave the wedding just because she was trying to delay them leaving. And as much as i don't like Sirius (yes i don't, look at number 2), Molly's words to him about being Azkaban and being able to look after in Harry in OotP were foul. how dare she suggest that she's the only one who cares about Harry, she's not even the legal guardian, so buzz off! hate me for this, again i don't give a damn.)
2. Sirius Black (now matter how much he says otherwise, i know he's trying to live James through Harry. plus he is too reckless and emotional. and i would never ever be able to forgive him for all the tauntings and bullyings he did to Severus! and he nearly got him killed too!)
3. Ron Weasley (i'll never get over him deserting Harry in Goblet AND in deathly hallows. i get it he's jealous, and his insecurities do have a good reason, but to let it eat him? he nearly lost his best friends for it! and he abandoned Harry and Hermione in the middle of the war! plus getting on with Lavender just to get back at Hermione for being with Krum 2 years before? immature much! plus his personality being similar to Sirius doesn't endear him to me much either)
I also read the works of Dan Brown, I loved his Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code! They were amazing, really well thought and their plots and twists were really thrilling. I also like the Inheritance Cycle, Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr. I've been waiting for ages for the last one. Does anyone know when it will ever come out?? And of course, Marley and Me! That had me crying at the end..
As for movies, other than the HP movies, I love the Parent Trap (one of my most favorite's since i was a kid), Cats and Dogs, Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs (the food 8D.. and the story too of course), Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (i fell in love with Logan Lerman then, the story was interesting too. and i love the effect when the waves rise around him), The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc. And one of my most favorites, Vampires Suck! (I was laughing throughout the whole movie. I don't remember laughing as hard, ever, It's right next to the HP movies in my favorites' list)
Anyhoo, feel free to message me and ask a bit. Or if you just want to talk.. And if you're a fellow Harry Potter fan, i'd love to hear from you! :D