Author has written 4 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Kane Chronicles.
Hey! you have reached the profile of an extreamly spaztic female teenager!!!!! Do not be alarmed! Most do not bite! and those that do cannot do so over the internet! I enjoy writing very much and since this year at school i have limited classes with friends, and those are the classes that you actually work in, i have lots of 'free' time to write in. My problem? getting myself to type them! i prefer hand writing so have only a little typed. I am attempting to correct this problem,but it shall be slow. I am currently compleatly obsessed with anything written by Rick Riordan,ex: The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, the Kane Cronicles, The Heros of Olympus series, also Alex Rider, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Danial X, Gallhenger Girls books, and the C.H.E.R.U.B books! But don't expect me to write for all those serieses, i only write when i have a motive, which explains why i couldn't finish my NaNoWriMo... Yeah, i write original stories too!!!!!! So i was thinking i should probably stop blabbing right now and start typeing up my story, right? And congratzfor reading this far, you should get a cookie for that, but like bitting, i can't give you one of those online either... :'-( oh, well.
Simple Plan taught me to stick up for myself
30 Seconds to Mars taught me to speak whats on my mind
Greenday taught me that government's gonna fail someday.
Bruno Mars taught me to do anything for that one person I love
Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through
Travie taught me to be generous
Taylor Swift taught me not every girl is going to treat me right
The script taught me to move on
Music taught me to live
My favorite PJO Quotes:
"Now, if you have never been hit by a flying burrito, count yourself lucky. In terms of deadly projectiles, it's right up there with grenades and cannonballs." - Percy Jackson
"God alert! It's the wine dude!" - Blackjack
"I am the lord of spirits! The Ghost King!" Minos wailed
" No, I am." Nico said ( OH Minos got PWND by an eleven year old!!! GO NICO!!!!)
" Die human! Die silly polluting nasty person!!!" Grover Underwood
"Well...sure good to be together again.
"Hey! You're the wine dude!"- Nico di Angelo
"It's got four thousand attack power!" I coaxed.
"Five thousand." Nico corrected. "But only if your opponent attacks first" -Percy Jackson and Nico di Angelo
Are you really the son of Poseiden?
Well , yeah.
Can you surf really well then?
Jeez, Nico I never really tried.
- Percy Jackson and Nico di Angelo
"Who chose the Jesse McCartney?"
Grover looked hurt " I did."
" Oh my gods Grover. That is so lame. Can't you play like, Green day or something?" - Grover Underwood and Thalia Grace
"I want to buy a dam t-shirt." "I want to use the dam water fountain" - Grover Underwood and Thalia Grace
"Braccas meas vescimini!" (Eat my pants!) - Percy Jackson
"With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later" - Nico di Angelo
" You hit the titan lord in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush."- Percy Jackson
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Unicorns
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
The List Of Things I Am NOT Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not "an extra credit project for Herbology".
"I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
I will not use Umbridge's quill to write "I told you I was hardcore".
If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
I will not refer to the Weasley twins as "bookends".
I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
I am not a sloth Animagus.
I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl. I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or pirahna.
Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
I will not lick Trevor.
It is a bad idea to tell Professor Snape he takes himself too seriously.
I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
Professor Flitwick's first name in not Yoda.
It is generally accepted that Cats and Dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory, no matter how wicked the result would be.
Crucifixes do not ward off Slytherins, and I should not test that.
I will not greet Professor McGonagall with "What's new, pussycat?"
My headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, not "Gandalf."
First-years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
When applying for a post at the Ministry of Magic after graduation, I should not cite "Fred and George Weasley" as my greatest influence at Hogwarts.
-Putting down "Lord Voldemort" is probably not best either.
I will not refer to the Accio charm as "The Force".
I will no longer wear a hood, walk up to Harry, and claim to be his real father in a raspy voice.
I will not send Professor Snape toothpaste and Shampoo for Christmas.
I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
I will not refer to Professor McGonagall as Catwoman, no matter how funny she would look in tight leather.
-Nor will I ask her if she is Catwoman in disguise.
I am to stop asking Professor Snape to Yule Ball.
Humming/singing/referring in any way to Duran Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf" around Professor Lupin is inappropriate.
Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
"To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
I will stop sending Professor Snape forged love notes that appear to be from Professor Lupin.
I am not to sing 'We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!' when sent to the Headmaster's office'.
- I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
Asking Professor Snape if a house ever fell on his sister is wrong.
-So is asking him where he keeps his flying monkeys and if I could touch them.
Professor Snape's proper given name is not Princess Silvermoon Fairywing GlimmerMcSparkles
Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
-Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
Every time I see a dementor, I will not go, "Ssssssssshire...Bagginsssss".
- or "The Shire/Frodo is That Way!"
Every time I see Dobby I will not say something about 'master' or 'Precioussssss'.
"Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo" is not a transfiguration spell.
Neither is "Oo ee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang"
Not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
I should not remark that "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" when Snape gets angry. Ever.
If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell "MORPHIN' TIME!" every time I change.
- I cannot do this whenever anyone else changes either.
Adding "-us" to the end of a word does not make it a spell.
-Neither does adding "izzle".
40 more things to do in the elevator!
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, 'Shut up, all of you just shut UP!'
Whistle the first seven notes of 'It's a Small World' incessantly.
Sell Girl Scout cookies.
On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
Do Tai Chi exercises.
When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back, 'Oh, not now, motion sickness!'
Frown and mutter 'gotta go, gotta go' then sigh and say 'oops!'
Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
Sing 'Mary had a little lamb' while continually pushing buttons.
Holler 'Chutes away!' whenever the elevator descends.
Leave a box between the doors.
Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them. Press the wrong ones.
Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers 'through' it.
Start a sing-along.
Play the harmonica.
Lean against the button panel.
Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
Bring a chair along.
Blow spit bubbles.
Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button
Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
Stare at your thumb and say 'I think it's getting larger.'
If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler ' Stranger Danger, Bad touch!'
Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
When someone walks by you in the aisle scream, "Ahhhhhh! Bad Touch!"
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
During a love scene, stand up and run to the screen shouting "Hooters!"
Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer’s name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
40 Things to do in Class when you're Bored:
1. Try to develop psychic powers, then use 'em.
The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!!
There are 2 types of pedestrians, the quick and the dead.
When Remus J. Lupin rules the world all problems will be solved with chocolate.
I learned parseltongue for my foreign language coarse.
A friend will cover for you. But a real friend will sit next to you in detention and say "That was so worth it!"
I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
I will not scream lumos at the light switch... again.
I will not under any circumstances ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
I will not bring a fortune cookie/magic 8 ball to divination class (for extra credit).
I will not jump up in the middle of an Order or DA meeting and yell "Voldemort, run!"
I will not relate all of my Vocab words to fictional characters.
I will not write fanfiction instead of doing my homework. Again.
I will not list the name of everyone that died in Harry Potter and Death Note on my science work.
Humans are like slinkies, basically useless, yet fun to watch fall down stairs.
will not draw comics and/or pictures of my characters during math, Spanish, or any of my other classes.
I will not relate all teh dates in my history homework to the Wizarding Timeline.
If you love Severus Snape, then copy this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
"Elephants on this side of the table are very excitable, I mean elements!" - My Physical Science teacher
"I show my kids Bambi when we go deer hunting!" -My Bio teacher
"You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of." "But you have heard of me."- Commodore Norrington and Captain Jack Sparrow
"I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt... and guess what's inside it!" -Captain Jack Sparrow
"Now, you two- Behave yourselves. If I get one word that you've blown up a toilet or-"
"Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a tiolet."
"Great idea though, thanks, Mum." :Fred and George. PS.
"Do you remember me telling you we are practicing nonverbal spells, Potter?"
"Yes," Harry said stiffly.
"There's no need to call me sir, Professor." :Harry. HBP.
"Being normal is for freaks."- unknown
"We're going to throw tomatoes at the president! Tomatoes, and chairs, and chair-y tomatoes!"- unknown
"Exile. I'm in exile. They've banished me from the lunch table."- unknown
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS THAT SCARE ME:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
This door is alarmed!...what startled it?
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. So why am I still in jail?
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Rachel/Persephone? No and I hope I never do!
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Not really since I’m a girl, and she’s a 12 year old hunter!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Tyson got Thalia pregnant? The world would explode!
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Poseidon? Yeah a couple, but not too many
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Perachel? No, no way.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Annabeth/Poseidon or Annabeth/Athena? Can I say neither?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on One and Twelve making out?
Artemis walking in on Tyson and Nico making out? Probably puke then roll her eyes and use it as an example of male stupidity.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Um, Hades asks Athena for help plotting takeover of Olympus? That sounds most likely.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Thalico? Way too many on my opinions, I do not see any way it would work though, and she’s a hunter!
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort
Artemis/Tyson? Uh, nothing comes to mind…………………….at all
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three/ eight?
Hades/Thalia? Please no! tell me that there is no such thing as that!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Persephone? Does drawing flowers count?
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Percy/Bianca/Annabeth? Umm, okay I get the Percy Annabeth, but what is the dead hunter doing there?
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Thalia?Something by Green Day! probably Last of the American Girls, that seens like it would fit.
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING: Rachel/Nico wich makes less sense than Rachel/Tyson, which this also contains.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Annabeth? a few days ago?
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (5).
Nico and Artemis (O.O) are in a happy relationship until Poseidon runs off with Artemis (wrong!). Nico, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Persephone ( WTF!! HIS STEP-MOTHER? WTF IS HADES THINKING RIGHT NOW?) and a brief unhappy affair with Rachel (O.O), then follows the wise advise of Annabeth (well, she would have good advice) and finds true love with Annabeth (O.O).
What title would you give this fic?
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a heated argument?
Artemis and Thalia? I would go around with the Stolls taking bets.
19. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Annabeth? Hey can you let me meet them?
20. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Thalia, Persephone, and a rubber duck?? I would use it as black mail!
21. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
Percy? “Well you have seaweed for brains!”
22. If you saw (9) and (3) in bed together, what would you do?
WTF!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME IT’S NOT TRUE!
24. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (12) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Hey Tyson! Sorry, I don’t have any peanut butter!
25. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Well, I wouldn’t be that surprised if Nico tried to slit his wrists, and the second one? Well, return of the Mythomagic Nico!!!!!!!!
26. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
Hey Bianca? I thought you died, oh, you did? Sorry to hear about that!
27. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
Hey! Rachel! You gonna throw this one at Kronos too?
28. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Artemis, Poseidon and Bianca singing Justin Beiber? I must have died and gone to hell.
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Dead To The World- Nightwish (Disturbing thought)
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
I Don’t Care- Apocalyptica (Wow, that’s harsh)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Blood- My Chemical Romance (Ummm, not really)
4. WHAT IS 2+2?
Lies- Evanescence (YES! It’s all lies, they have taught us all lies! Really?)
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I Don’t Care- Fall Out Boy (Oh, right back at you from 2!)
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Hey Stephen- Taylor Swift (Nice song, and I can see how it fits!)
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Misery Business- Paramore (Nice, my life will be misery)
8. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Perfect Insanity- Disturbed (I don’t want to be insane!)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Was It A Dream?- 30 Seconds To Mars (they are perfect enough to be a dream!!)
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Ignorance- Paramore (so they think I’m ignorant?)
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Don’t Stop Belivin’- Journey (That fits!)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Ha Ha You’re Dead- Green Day (oh, I hope they do!)
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTREST?
Rehab- Rhianna (nope! Never been there!)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Memories- Within Temptation (those need to be kept a secret)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Angels- Within Temptation (They truly are!)
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Another One Bites The Dust- Queen (That would be pretty bad)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage- Panic! At the Disco (so which will it be? Martyrdom or suicide?)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Time of Dying- Three Days Grace (maybe I’ll die at a really bad time)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Dude Looks Like A Lady- Aerosmith (I would laugh at that!)
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Bleed it Out- Linkin Park (Bleeding hurts, but I don’t think it could make me cry)
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Love Story- Taylor Swift (I’ll take that as a yes since he proposed at the end)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
What I’ve Done- Linkin Park (That is pretty scary)
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Popular- Wicked (Are you telling me I’m popular?)
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
The Best Day- Taylor Swift (Why would I want to change that?)
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Breaking The Habit- Linkin Park (but it has to be done)
Have you ever oticed, the moment you get off task is the moment, the teacher looks at you?
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You go to your dad for advice.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You wear eyeliner.
Yes, i am a girl.
Okay, so when the Earthquake and Tsunami struck Japan, my first thought was, 'what did they do to offend Posiedon?'. :)
Unsafe External Link