Author has written 2 stories for Merlin.
I have ideas! Yup I do!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
I'm simply an obsessive fanatic with way too much time on her hands who loves to see Spencer Reid in any sort of pain possible…
Yeah, I'm one of those crazy, insane, obsessed Reid Fangirls... get the heck over it, 'cause I'm never gonna change
95 percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
98 percent of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
99 percent of the people who read this have been brainwashed and hypnotized. If you're one of the 1 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're on of the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers have do or has tried smoking pot. If you are part of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy this to your profile
I promise to remember Nick, whenever I see my teacher.
I promise to remember Stephen, when my friends are in a great need for help.
I promise to remember Captain Ryan, when I follow a certain order.
I promise to remember Claudia, when my friend forgets her name.
I promise to remember Connor, whenever I go to a Star Wars con.
I promise to remember Helen, when I sense that feeling of betrayal.
I promise to remember Connor, when I'm in a shopping mall.
I promise to remember Leek, when I want to feel the power.
I promise to remember Caroline, when I want my money now.
I promise to remember Abby, whenever I see a lizard.
I promise to remember Connor, when i'm begging for a gun.
I promise to remember Jenny, every time my friend asks who I'm talking about.
I promise to remember Lester, whenever my teacher gets a little cranky.
I promise to remember Danny, when I turn up to save the day.
I promise to remember Sarah, when I go to the museum for a day.
I promise to remember Connor, when someone talks geek.
I promise to remember Captain Becker, when I'm in the need of a hero.
I promise to remember Matt, when I'm looking for a leader.
I promise to remember Jess, when I need that certain location.
I promise to remember Connor, when i get hit in the head.
I promise to remember Philip, when I want things to go my way.
I promise to remember Emily, when I don't feel like I fit in.
I promise to remember Ethan, when I just want to go home.
I promise to remember Connor, when i see a hat.
I promise to remember Primeval, which shows things are never as normal as they seem.
The ones above are loved, so in a call for their help, all you have to do is scream
WHO AM I???
If you're against stereotypes, copy and paste this into your profile, and bold the ones that you identify with. I messed like with it so these are the ones that are just me.
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
pick ur fave show/movie/book and pick 12 characters, then answer the corresponding questions.
1) Spencer Reid *sigh*
2) Penelope Garcia
3) Derek Morgan
5) Emily Prentiss
6) Aaron Hotchner
7) David Rossi
8) Ashley Seaver *Yes i like her so don't hate*
9) Kevin Lynch
10) Will LaMontagne, Jr.
11) Elle Greenaway
12) Erin Strauss
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2. Do you think Four is hot?
She's pretty but i'm in LOVE with number ONE!!!!!!!!!!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
I'm trying to see how that would happen, and i got nothing! ;p
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Actual i haven't read any
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Scrolling, scrolling…* Found two! HA! Uh…No. Their love comes from family bonding not that other stuff...
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Five/Ten cuz 2 would kick butt if these was Five/Nine
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Nine in an awkward situation?
Didn't that happen in the show! o_0 =b
8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic
JJ has just left the BAU, and she only told Morgan. Will also wants to know what happened so he comes to the team/Morgan to learn the truth!
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
Mmm, it was hinted at in the show about i haven't read any. It would be nice though, 1 FINELY gets a GIRL!!! *sob, sob* it just wasn't me!
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic
BAU leaders Golden Years
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
Four thinks back to the Redskins football game and realizes how much fun it was. Fours life with 10 is down hill and they aren't married so technically it isn't cheating soo...
12. If One and Five got together, Would One's ex get together with Seven?
Never Rossi is way to OLD =>
13. Create a title for a Four/Nine humor fic:
9 comes to the tech room to "ask" 2 "for tech help" but finds 4 who's also looking for 2 and a very interesting conversation arises.
14. Would Five and Eight make a good couple?
No. Both 5 and 8 are best as friends.
15. 9 walks in on 2 and 6 in a compromising position then runs away and has a one night stand with 4 , regrets it and runs away AGAIN. Then finds out they're pregnant and ends up with 7. 2 and 6 break up and get together with 1 and 5.
Okay!: Kevin walks in on Garcia & Hotch in a compromising position then runs away and has a one night stand with JJ, regrets it and runs away Again. Then finds out they're pregnant and ends up with Rossi. (Someone had a very busy night) Garcia and Hotch break up and get together with Reid and Prentiss
One word: WOW!!!This would be a really bad soap!;p Let us thank goodness that CM is just a fictional police procedural drama and would never do anything like this! Just thinking about makes my head hurt!
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
FRIENDS:Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS:Nod their heads with you as you rant about Fandoms
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you signed that petition and feel like your one little signature caused them to bring Primeval back, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a enemy copy and paste this on to your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you have just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this into your profile
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you wished you could either own or star in primeval copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever been in love with more than 1 person at one time copy and paste this onto your profile
15 THINGS IM GOING TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
0. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... OR done one of these things! hehe! ;>