Author has written 16 stories for Shinzo, Power Rangers, Generator Gawl, and Supernatural.
All new fic, including the fandoms below as well as NCIS, Criminal Minds, Bones and Nikita (CW), is posted to my AO3 account only.
C2 Community: "Outside the Box", a PR C2 community dedicated to stories that have something different about them. Staff members are cmar, Dagmar Buse and Etcetera Kit.
Challenges & Awards
--Where the Heart Is, Kat's story in Project: Aftermath, won second place on Power Rangers Couples Awards in the category of "Best Weepy Story". Thanks to anyone who voted!
--Constellations won second-place in the Best AU category at the We Need a Hero Awards. Thank you to anyone who voted!
-- Project: Aftermath made it to the Classics Hall of Fame in the PR Classics awards. Huge thanks to everyone who voted!
-- Power Rangers Slash Write 22: you know what a writing challenge is, right? In this case, pick a relationship (m/m or f/f), pick seven or 22 concepts from the list, and write. One story, many stories, doesn't matter. Challenge valid indefinitely. Managed by Starhawk.
PRNS - See the Silence
If Blake hadn't gotten through to Hunter that day on the island; if Hunter had captured and tortured his team; if the shadow of that carried through the war, through victory, and through what comes after.
(2) Between the Desert and the Sea: NS, Tori/Blake, Hunter/Shane, complete. One month after the end of the war and eight months after the events of And Who by Power, Tori knows better than to think she'll be able to leave behind the ninja life, when college will begin within the month. However, when a fight breaks within the team, Tori can either have her family - or keep her promise, and keep them safe.
(1) And Who by Power: NS, Hunter/Shane, complete. Through captivity, isolation, and the struggle of recovery, Shane struggles to restore Hunter's sanity and preserve his own, firmly ignoring the possibility that these battles may already be lost.
PRiS, PRNS - Shadow Line
The SL-verse splits from PR canon near the end of PRiS, and so far I worked it through NS. Stories in this verse are built around the event horizons of identity and family, responsibility and guilt. The first story in this 'verse is the SL Trilogy, which is a teenaged first fic and unfortunately looks that way. Constellations does not require any SL-specific knowledge, but you'll be fairly lost in Ghosts and Friday Mornings without having read the Trilogy.
(4) Constellations: PRNS, season rewrite. Ensemble piece - all characters get to play, villains included. Expect drama, action, romance (hetslash), a cameo from an Old School character - and plenty surprises.
(3) Friday Mornings: PRiS, follows after GTtP. If high school and interplanetary diplomacy aren't enough, there's also family.
(2) Ghosts Through The Prism: PRiS, follows after SLT. Coming out of a war is a bit like slowly pulling glass shards out of one's flesh. In which Cassie searches for (and finds) the Phantom, Andros has self-doubts, Karone tries to make amends and the rest of the team just hopes for their safe return.
(1) Shadow Line Trilogy: PRiS. It starts with an evil Ranger who nearly wrecks the Rangers apart, and continues with a prophecy that will turn everyone's lives upside down. Advance apologies for it being an unbeta'ed first story and looking like it.
MMPR, PRZ- Project: Aftermath
What do you do when you have to leave behind the defining aspect of who you are, when it becomes a hushed secret you cannot speak of to the people with whom you share your life? How does one learn to live like a civilian, in the aftermath of being a Ranger? Prone to being experimental, the eleven short stories and finale novella in this anthology all relate to these question, whether asking or attempting to answer it.
PRNS - Two Sides of Midnight
Shane/Hunter. Sunset to sunrise: some things, good or bad, need the cover of the night. Written for the PRSW7 version of the PRSW22 challenge.
All these stories are complete. I am no longer active in any of these fandoms.
-- Lightweight as the Finest Particle of Ash: Supernatural, mini-one shot, set at the tail end of 4.04: Metamorphosis. Sam introspection.
-- And Yet: Supernatural, one-shot. Ruby's perspective on the flashback sequence from 4.09: I Know What You Did Last Summer.
-- The Phoenixes: Shinzo, AU. When Rusephine sends Mushra, Sago and Kutall 500 years back in time they run into the last humans still fighting for Earth. Within two weeks, everyone's world will turn upside-down first as truths of Yakumo's family are revealed, and then as Yakumo herself is also cast back and another Mushrambo appears.
-- Dreamweaver: Generator Gawl, post ep.12. A nighttime encounter challenges Ryo's views. Standalone.
-- Threads: Generator Gawl, post ep.12. Picking up the threads of lives they never had. Standalone.