Author has written 13 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Sword of Mana, Assassin's Creed, Ouran High School Host Club, Final Fantasy VII, Inuyasha, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the images I use for cover art! I also don't know the artists so I don't know who to credit. If you see any of your work here and prefer to have the art removed or wish to be mentioned, just send me a PM and I'll have it done immediately.
Still working on that Inuyasha story~
Things to ponder:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
Practice makes perfect. But . . . nobody's perfect. So why practice?
No matter what goes wrong, there is always someone who knew it would.
Just because your doctor has a name for your condition doesn't mean he knows what it is.
An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile
Ask me any three questions, and I promise to answer them truthfully. Copy this to your profile, and you'd be surprised by the types of questions people ask.
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because you cannot gain something without sacrificing something in return. But, once you've withstood the pain and overcome it, you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else. Yes. A Fullmetal Heart.
Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood