Author has written 9 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Sword of Mana, Assassin's Creed, Ouran High School Host Club, Final Fantasy VII, Inuyasha, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
NOTE: I've been inactive for a while. I think I'm making it official now. Don't expect anything to be posted/updated.
Name: You can call me Angel. It’s not my real name, but I’m not changing my penname again, so it’d do.
Age: Old enough to be a member on this site :P
Favourite Singers/Bands: I'd listen to almost anything (anything with class at least), but those that stand out is: Fall Out Boy, Taylor Swift, Blind Guardian, Black Veil Brides, Nightwish, Breaking Benjamin.
Favourite Things To Do: Listening to music, playing PC/Xbox/Playstation/Online, reading stuff, writing stuff, watching anime, making amv's (though I fail at it), making games (also fail), or drawing (FAIL).
Most Recent Obsession: League of Legends xD
Favourite Anime: My top three is (in order): Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail. One Piece is hovering somewhere underneath that, but I don't think that it's gonna stay there for long.
Secondary Favourite Anime: Steins Gate, Ouran High School Host Club, Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi, Tokyo Mew Mew, Mirai Nikki.
Favourite Manga: I haven't read a whole lot of manga yet, but so far, definately Ouran High School Host Club. Beast Master follows closely after.
Favourite Doujinshi: The Precious Wonder series. There're some elements that I really don't like, but I love the storyline and the depressing love triangle-ish thing.
OTP: Edvy from Fullmetal Alchemist. Ed and Envy are perfect for each other in so many ways that I can't believe the world hasn't been taken over by Edvy fangirls yet.
Inuyasha: Inuyasha/Kagome; Sessomaru/Kagome
Tokyo Mew Mew: Kisshu/Ichigo
Final Fantasy VII: Vincent/Lucrecia; Vincent/Yuffie; Vincent/Tifa
Final Fantasy X: Tidus/Yuna
Assassin's Creed: Altair/Maria (the ONLY decent pairing in the whole frigging series! God, couldn't they have made ALL of the AC games as awesome as AC1? Ezio sucks and Connor sucks. So far the gameplay and the present storyline, the one outside the animus, are the only things that's keeping me hooked! Ahem, excuse the ranting, please carry on . . .)
Favourite TV series: The Vampire Diaries, even though I'm over the whole 'vampire' thing. Guess I'm a sucker for the romance. I also find The Walking Dead pretty awesome.
Favourite Movie Series: Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Hunger Games.
Favourite Book Series: Young Samurai by Chris Bradford. Best. Series. Ever.
I only post stories when inspiration hits. It comes suddenly and unexpectedly, in the most weirdest of times. If I don't have the inspiration, I can sit in front of a computer for hours and not write anything more than two words. Literally. Plus, my obsessions change faster than you can say Roasted Oreos with Chocolate Covering on a Stick. So stories or updates are seldom and rare.
Rating: Strictly T and down. I'm starting to warm up to M, though; guess it comes with liking yaoi. I'll maybe - MAJOR EMPHASIS ON THE MAYBE - write a lime, but a lemon is still a ways away. My pride won't allow it anyway, since I'm gonna have to endure various meaningful looks and 'I told you so's from one of my friends, to whom I swore I'd never write a lemon.
Genres: Adventure/Romance/Angst/Supernatural. These are the genres I like, but I guess I could write for others, like Friendship or Family or something.
--That's what I've got right now. If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to send me a PM :o)
I don't know the status of my revised version of FFX. For now it's discontinued, and yes I did delete my old one. Don't kill me -.-'
Things to ponder:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
Practice makes perfect. But . . . nobody's perfect. So why practice?
No matter what goes wrong, there is always someone who knew it would.
Just because your doctor has a name for your condition doesn't mean he knows what it is.
An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile
Ask me any three questions, and I promise to answer them truthfully. Copy this to your profile, and you'd be surprised by the types of questions people ask.
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because you cannot gain something without sacrificing something in return. But, once you've withstood the pain and overcome it, you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else. Yes. A Fullmetal Heart.
Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Unsafe External Link