Author has written 19 stories for Digimon, Angelic Layer, Full Metal Panic, Eureka Seven, Steins;Gate/シュタインズ ゲート, and Dragon Age.
When I first started this account in 2011 I mostly wrote from anime and television series I've enjoyed. Since 2014 I've been writing dominantly Dragon Age fan fiction. Joining the Dragon Age Fanfiction Writer's Group on Facebook was probably the best choice I've made for my writing. Through the joy of beta's, reading lots and receiving feedback I think my writing has improved. Of course I'm still learning so constructive criticism is appreciated with all my works. Just a hint though, if you only say how awful it is or can't expand on your point of view I'm probably going to dismiss your feedback. Bioware forums, I'm looking at you.
I write a lot of Samson stories. I don't know how it happened but it did. They all follow the same OCs and backstory for Samson based around "Samson's Shield of Shame", so I hope you enjoy them. I've gotten lots of positive feedback about my interpretation of the character so I hope you give them a try. To be honest though I feel like I've just "uncovered" my idea of who Samson is rather than 'changed' him around.
They don't have to be read in order, but if you're so inclined.
1. Neah the Waking Sea - Samson as a little kid as he goes through Templar training.
2. Once We Were - the story of Maddox, Phillipa and their letter passing. Written from an OCs POV.
3. Samson's Shield of Shame - Samson's "origin" story if you like. It connects DA2 and Da:I Samson together. The draft is finished on my computer but I'm waiting on my beta. Stay tuned.
There are a bunch of one shots: "Let Me Lead You From Solitude", "Wash Away All the Things They've Taken", "Fire Meet Trebuchet" and "Big Girls Cry."
AU Sequels are:
1. By the Blood of the Elder One - worst case scenario. This is what happened during "In Hushed Whispers".
2. The Prophet Just Isn't as Pretty - Samson as the Inquisitor.
The stories link into the Bioware short story "Paper and Steel", even though the backstory does not completely fit. It's pretty close. It was published a month after chapter 1 of my Samson story. A funny coincidence.
I consider redpurpleblack's Arsonist Lullaby series canon and part of this Samson universe.
Hope you find something you like!