Hey what's up guys, it's Sue not from Achievement Hunter.
I'm very not productive here, but on tumblr I'm always there reblogging. Liking. Thinking. Stuff.
How Are You Feeling Today by blue77
''Ah yes, Forks. Nothing interesting here. Nothing but the Cullens. Nothing but Edward Cullen. Because I wasn't into girls. But if I was, I'd totally think Rosalie was hot. But I'm not, so I didn't notice at all.''- Bella
"Come with me," I'd croon to her. "I have a nice collection of CDs, even vinyls. If you're good, we can frolic in the trees behind my home."- Edward
''Everything Jessica told me is starting to make sense, now. He's never had a girlfriend because he's picky ? I think not. Edward Cullen is gay. He must be too ashamed to come out of the closet, poor boy. And Forks isn't exactly the best place to be homosexual. I mean, at least in Phoenix, we had a gay club. There was nothing for poor, lonely Edward here. He must be so alone.''-Bella
"Surprisingly, the small store carries scented candles and... what is this? Massage candles? How naughty. I thought those types of things were sold in specialty stores for the sado-masochistic."- Bella
Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
"The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here lessthanthree" -Sirius Black
"You're just as sane as I am." -Luna Lovegood
"But we're not stupid- we know we're called Gred and Forge." -George Weasley
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First…get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game..
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.
What am I afraid of out of 72 common fears?
[x] the dark
[x] staying single forever
[ ] being a parent
[x] giving birth
[ ] being myself in front of others
[x] open spaces
[x] closed spaces
[ ] dogs
[ ] birds
[ ] fish
[ ] flowers or other plants
[ ] being touched
[x] deep water
[ ] silk
[ ] the ocean
[ ] success
[ ] frogs/toads
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[ ] boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[x] jumping from high places
[ ] snow
[ ] rain
[ ] wind
[x] crossing hanging bridges
[ ] heaven
[x] being robbed
[x] large crowds of people
[ ] men
[ ] women
[ ] having great responsibilities
[ ] doctors, including dentists
[x] incurable diseases
[ ] Friday the 13th
[ ] Halloween
[ ] school
[ ] trains
[ ] odd numbers
[ ] even numbers
[x] being alone
[x] becoming blind
[ ] becoming deaf
[ ] growing up
[x] creepy noises in the night
[x] bee stings
[x] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[ ] needles
[ ] dinosaurs
[ ] the welcome mat
[x] high speed
[x] throwing up
[ ] falling in love
[ ] super secrets
The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."
Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.
Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz ever created.
Get Sorted Now!