Author has written 10 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Gorillaz, and Motorcity.
Even though I feel a little awkward here, especially since I can't write very well, I guess I could say a few things about myself.
As you can tell by my username, I enjoy the classic stuff like Looney Tunes, old Disney animated films, and a bunch of other things that'll be too much to list right now. I'm lazy, so I won't give away too much up here. But later on after I get used to this site I'll fill my profile up with as many facts as I can muster...
Edit 7/1/11: Uh, while I'm flattered that some people would request me to write certain things, I just want you all to know that I don't do requests-I only write when I'm inspired(which rarely happens so that kinda sucks), and for the most part a request doesn't inspire me. But for right now, I'm playing with an idea for a story in my head, and it'll take a while for me to feel inspired enough for me to right it...but either way, believe me when I say that Walle isn't the only story that I'll have. Next one shall be coming...soon I suppose.
Edit 12/5/12: Cleaned up my profile. Mostly because I guess it's immature of me to put my random obsessions up. Really, you'll be able to tell what I'm obsessed with based on my profile picture...But Animaniacs is still awesome. Just cuz I removed my opinions of it on this profile doesn't mean I no longer like it. I just can't keep it up due to my shift in obsessions. It's still an awesome cartoon, though. Don't forget that, guys.
Oh, and more fanfics to come of course.
If you're not dead yet, Copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever ran into something while walking with a book, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're the type that can't STAND popular culture (especially the music and "hot fashions") besides video games, copy this to your profile.
If you think the 90's shows were the best, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think all TV sucks now, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe every child deserves a chance to grow up and go to school, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know there's more to good random humor than saying "cheese", "fudge", or "pie", copy and paste this into your profile.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
If you have ever said something twice and not even noticed, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you absolutely positively COMPLETELY HATE Hannah Montana, copy this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile.
Get to Know Me (If u like)
1. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, and you misspelled "were".
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night, when I watched Home Alone. (sniff)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Hate it-no one can read it except me.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Um...Actually, I don't like much meat. I'm no vegetarian, but...
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? At my age? I should hope not!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh, wow, um...well, I have a lot in common with me, so sure! :D
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? It's my second language.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Sure do.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nah...
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM Off? Nope. Too tedious.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Nope.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Grandma.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Why would I?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Gray pants and black tennis shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sugar cookies.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Lilo and Stitch-the movie's playing in the background.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably red, considering my temper.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Barbecue smoke and ocean perfume.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent this, but I like the author whose profile I found this on.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Can't stand sports.
28. EYE COLOR? brown.
29. Do you wear contacts? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Hot dogs.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, hands down.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Lilo and Stitch, which I'm watching it right now.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU Wearing? Black.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I'm a summer gal.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. They mean so much more to me.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? A chocolate milkshake!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? What?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Wut?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None right now.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Just little bitty squares.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Home alone.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? I'm...not sure?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles. Never listened to the Rolling Stones.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Texas.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can't think of any...
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Missouri.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I don't plan on sending this.
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 4:22 P.M.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love jeans.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
A Dumb Quiz To Pass Time:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4:
"Approach the stairs to trigger a call from Professor E. Gadd."-Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Strategy Guide.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
3:10 P.M. Man, I was off by quite a bit.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Ice Age 3 playing the background. My sis has quite the obsession with these films...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
One hour ago for my weekly walk around town.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Tumblr. They have some of the best ways for cheering one up.
9. What are you wearing?
A white t-shirt and gray pants.
10. Did you dream last night
Yeah. Dreamed someone was opening a theme park based on Motorcity. Wouldn't that be awesome?
11. When did you last laugh?
An hour ago at a little joke my mom made.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
White. Original, huh?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Um...I can't think of anything at the moment.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's just a way for me to make my profile longer.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A lifetime supply of video games, different video game systems, all the movies I want, and I'd pay Disney to allow Titmouse to give it another season, plus a few more.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
Hmm...I have a fetish for hypnosis, but I hate when it's used for pornography. I just find it disgusting and wrong, like all porn...Was that too personal?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd definitely get rid of the prejudice in the world. I don't want any more pointless wars of terrorism and nukes.
19. Do you like to dance?
Only if I get to watch others dance too.
20. George Bush:
The master of silly faces.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Satoko. I just love that name.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Hm...Something unique. Something special...Link? XD Just kidding. I can't think of anything.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the Pearly Gates?
Congrats on living a long life. You may now visit your grandma.
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So here's how it works:
1. Get your iPod
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
This is War, by 30 Seconds to Mars(Because my life is a constant battle of insecurity, religion, and believing in myself I suppose. Nice way to capture one's attention)
Tomorrow Comes Today, by Gorillaz(Y'know this actually makes a bit of sense)
First Day At School:
Are We The Last Living Souls, by Gorillaz(Wow, this is like, unbelievable. My sisters and I have always felt this way about the students that surround us)
Making Your New Best Friend:
Smile Like You Mean It, by The Killers(Sometimes the best way to attract someone is to send them a friendly smile)
Falling In Love:
All Alone, by Gorillaz(So I'm falling in love, and I feel lonely...well, I guess I'm shy)
Into Your Arms, by The Maine(Now I'm breaking up with them by singing a song about how I'm falling in love with them...my life is backwards)
Judah, by After the Sirens(I guess it's techno enough to play at a prom...)
Fi's Farewell, by Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Soundtrack(Aw, I'm so sad to leave all the stress and bullies and homework behind)
Detroit, by Gorillaz(Guess I'm living in Motorcity!)
Death of a Close Friend:
Twister, by The World Ends With You Soundtrack(Um...)
Motorcity Theme Song(Because its cancellation is enough to break me)
Lullaby for You, by The World Ends With You Soundtrack(My childhood is precious...)
Getting Back Together:
Melancholy Hill, by Gorillaz(Cuz' they are my medicine when they're close to me...goodbye mental breakdown!)
Birth of Child:
Na Na Na, by My Chemical Romance(Crap, this baby's gonna grow up to be a punk!)
Light Spirit, by The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Soundtrack(The guardians of Hyrule approve of my spouse)
When Can I see You Again, by Owl City(Because one car accident just isn't enough)
Radioactive, by Imagine Dragons(HELL YEAH!)
Revolving Doors, by Gorillaz(Guess I've left behind too many regrets...)
Majora's Wrath, by Theophany's Majora's Mask(If I die, I shall take the world with me!!!)
Green Bird, by Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack(Damn it, this should've been played for my death scene!)
Prelude 12/21, by AFI(Those must've been some epic deleted scenes)
Unsafe External Link