Author has written 2 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks.
~~ Contact ~~
AIM (IM): jihb54
~~ Bio About Me ~~
I'm that 17 year old kid from Tenn that loves Fanfiction lol.
I'm a self taught Writer... I started reading more and began applying what I read into writing, and bam, here I am, getting better with every story.
My biggest influence though,
Have you ever had that time as a kid that you just finnished watching your favorite movie, and you looked over to your older sibling or parent to ask, "Can we watch the next one?!" And they respond with a, "I'm sorry, they haven't made another."
Have you ever been watching a movie and wanted a scene to go a certain way, or did you want a different ending?
I was always a huge sequel lover, I didn't care if a sequel would make the movie good or bad, I just had a complete need to see more. I sometimes invisioned a scene in the way I wanted it to go or I invisioned how I thought an upcoming movie would look. Even today I'm like that, and that led to my discovery of Fanfiction. My teachers in school always told me i had a gift for writing, and one day, I stumbled onto fanfiction.net. I was beyond happy to see other people, with my level of writing, higher level, and lower level, writing stories about my favorite movies. It was something I just had to jump into, so here I am. =P
As you can probably guess, I'm a huge TV series lover! Definably when the entire series is on Netflix haha!
Another reason my interest was sparked was becuase I always pictured being an author when i grew up, even if it was just as a hobby to the side, and I never had a motivating way to practice, but being here to see feedback from other writers and just writing something for others to enjoy brought me the spark i needed.
I'm a Role Player / OC creater, I have countless amounts of OCs but only a few of my stories will be OC stories.
My personality? Well, I'm the quite guy you never really notice untill you get to know me, then I'm all over you! haha.
~~~~ My Beta ~~~~
drkseeker233: DRK is my beta xD. She's new to it but she does a really good job so far! She's a lot of fun to talk to about Fanfictions as well, and has a really freakin long profile o.o...
More about me and my personal interests.
~~~ My Favorite Couples! ~~~
Alvin & Brittany
~~~ My Favorite Movies / T.V. Shows ~~~
Alvin & The Chipmunks (Movies & Cartoons)
~~~ My Favorite Music ~~~
I will listen to any genre of music but most of my favorites are in Pop, Techno, Club, and Trance._
~ So, here I am, watching it fade away. I was too late to save myself, not that anyone wanted me saved anyway. Here I am now, continuing to deal with the dangers, though now alone, and live with the fact I was forgotten... Chipwrecked Twist and Sequel... AxB
~~~~~ RANDOM ~~~~~
Rules To Write ChipmunkFanfics: According to ChipmunkLover and Kitty Seville
1) They are brothers, nothing else.
Hmmm… I don’t plan to write any.
2) They must always live with Dave.
If the chipmunks get older, I'm sure he'll let this slide lol
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany.
I’m a huge Alv x Britt fan and agree with this.
4) They cannot die.
Dude… Things happen man lol.
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/ mystical zone has to be the same color as they're signature colors.
Super stories aren’t serious enough for me lol.
6) They can't die.
You must care a lot about this rule to post it twice...
7) They can't be severly injured.
Hmmm... Well, I'm in trouble.
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the Chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created by the Bagdasarians.
I LOVE OC stories!!!
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller.
Sorry to disappoint some fans, but I’m a strict CGI writer, the cartoons just don’t feel like they did when I was kid.
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story
Na... No Horror stories from me...
11) They can't be in horror stories.
No arguments here.
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter.
It depends on the genre lol.
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action.
But what about the 2007 and 2009 CGI movie!!!!! HAHA didn't think of that now did ya
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random.
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly.
Ouch... I owe almost 2,400 dollers then.
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules
If you say so...
Jumping right to the point: REVIEW.
"Lackofreviewsitus is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.
1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
3) Send a personal message. While normally I'd perfer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile.
7hank you so much for reading, and please try to complete the 'mission' I have given you. With just a minute of your time, you could save a writer…so please, do it.
Because, my readers…
Silence, is truly deafening…