Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Librarians, 2014.
Hello fanfictioners!!! Oh how I love that I can say that without getting a weird look! *Sigh* if only there we're many others like us.
Books are like people. Most are set down right after their picked up. Only the right person will see their ending.
I am one of the many ( there should be more) people that have IAOWHPD or the I Am Obsessed With Harry Potter Disorder. Some of the symptoms may include, but do not limit to: blocking out the world when reading Harry Potter, reading Harry Potter over and over again and noticing new fantastic things each time, wishing Hogwarts was real, thinking that at least one character from Harry Potter is hot, comparing everything to Harry Potter or quotes by the characters there in and making your own fantasy life about Harry Potter. If you think you have this disease copy this onto your profile. We don't want to be cured. Support this disease in its uprise to overpower the brains of people and make their lives so much better...:
Yeah I'm one of those crazy overly obsessive teenage girls,
If you cried when Fred Weasley died ((in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile, and add your name to the list: Littlewhisker, Patronus Charm, The Dawn Is Breaking, LazyShadowNin, bluebookbutterfly, Gryffindor.girl.for.life, angel2u
Things I am Not Allowed to Do at Hogwarts
1) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor will I insist that their House colors indicate that they are "covered in bees".
2) No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
3) Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not "an extra credit project for Herbology".
4) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
5) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
6) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write "I told you I was hardcore".
7) If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
8) House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
9) Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
10) Seamus Finnegan is not "after me Lucky Charms".
11) I will not refer to the Weasley twins as "bookends".
12) I will not refer to the Patil twins as "bookends".
13) I will not call the Defense Against Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
14) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
15) I am not a sloth Animagus.
16) I am not a tribble Animagus.
17) I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl. I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or pirahna.
18) I do not weight the same as a duck.
19) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
20) I will not lick Trevor.
21) I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
22) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is coincidental.
23) Asking "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?" and walking away is only funny the first time.
24) It is a bad idea to tell Professor Snape he takes himself too seriously.
25) It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall she takes herself too seriously.
26) I am not to Owl copies of the Evil Overlord List to suspected Death Eaters.
27) I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
28) I cannot Hadoken anything into oblivion.
29) Nor can I cast Ice 9 or Ultima.
30) I will not sweep the Gryffindor common room with Harry Potter's prized Firebolt.
31) It is wrong to refer to Aragog as "Charlotte".
32) Professor Flitwick's first name in not Yoda.
33) I will not refer to the hippogryph as "Horseybird".
34) I am not the Defense Against the Boring Classes Professor.
35) I will not replace Professor Snape's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
36) It was not an honest mistake.
37) I will not swap Draco's broom with one out of Filch's broom cupboard.
38) It is generally accepted that Cats and Dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory, no matter how wicked the result would be.
39) Crucifixes do not ward off Slytherins, and I should not test that.
40) Professor Snape does not enjoy being called "Snookums".
41) Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in June.
42) I will stop referring to Hufflepuffs as "cannon fodder."
43) I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
44) I will not greet Professor McGonagall with "What's new, pussycat?"
45) My headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, not "Gandalf."
46) Neville is not my valet.
47) When given a directive by my house prefect, I should not insist that "we don't need no stinking badges."
48) First-years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
49) House ghosts do not regularly "slime" anyone.
50) Novelty or holiday-themed ties are not to be worn with my school uniform.
51) I will not suggest that Professor Trelawney is "talking out of her arse."
52) I will not tell the Muggleborn first-years that the Forbidden Forest's real name is Mirkwood.
53) When applying for a post at the Ministry of Magic after graduation, I should not cite "Fred and George Weasley" as my greatest influence at Hogwarts.
54) -Putting down "Lord Voldemort" is probably not best either.
55) I am not allowed to ink my owl's feet, have it walk across a parchment, and sell the result as cheat sheets for Ancient Runes, even though Crabbe and Goyle keep falling for it.
56) I will not refer to the Accio charm as "The Force".
57) I will no longer wear a hood, walk up to Harry, and claim to be his real father.
58) Albus Dumbledore's proper title is "Headmaster", not "My Liege".
59) A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
60) Hogsmeade village is not "a wretched hive of scum and villainy."
61) Sending rings to the nine senior faculty at Yuletide, with the return address "Voldemort", is not funny.
62) I will not send Professor Snape toothpaste and Shampoo for Christmas.
63) I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
64) I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
65) I will not refer to Professor McGonagall as Catwoman, no matter how funny she would look in tight leather.
66) -Nor will I ask her if she is Catwoman in disguise.
67) I am to stop asking Professor Snape to Yule Ball.
68) I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
69) Calling Professor Flitwick "Willow" and asking him about Madmartigan is not an appropriate question for classtime.
70) Humming/singing/referring in any way to Duran Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf" around Professor Lupin is inappropriate. It's best not to bring up "Thriller", either.
71) Portable Swamps are not funny.
72) Mad-Eye Moody knows his eye is creepy, he does not need to be told... again.
73) Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
74) A time turner is not a flux capacitor, and I should therefore not install one in any Muggle cars.
75) "To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
76) -No, not even though you are a witch.
77) No part of the school uniform is edible.
78) -Not allowed to make any part of the school uniform edible.
79) Not allowed to prophesy the end of the world more than once.
80) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
81) The Giant Squid is not to be referred to as 'my lord Cthulhu', nor am I allowed to sacrifice first years to it on the new moon.
82) I will not attempt to set up a mobile phone mast on the Astronomy Tower.
83) - Likewise the satellite dish.
84) I will stop sending Professor Snape forged love notes that appear to be from Professor Lupin.
85) Luna Lovegood does not have pointed ears, nor is she to be addressed as 'Galadriel'.
86) Lucius Malfoy also does not have pointed ears, nor is he to be addressed as 'Haldir'.
87) Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
88) I will stop substituting Professor Lupin's Wolfsbane with Polyjuice Potion containing hairs from Mrs. Norris.
89) I am not to sing 'We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!' when sent to the Headmaster's office'.
90) - I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
91) -Especially not with kazoos.
92) I will not follow potion instructions in reverse order 'to see what happens'.
93) Robes are appropriate school wear. Bathrobes are not.
94) The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
95) I am not allowed to scare the first-years by screaming "I'm melting! I'm meeeeeeeeeeeltiiing!" while they are in the showers.
96) I am not allowed to say "Bless you" every time someone mentions Quidditch.
97) Enchanting the Sorting Hat to sort new students into the House of Martok, or any other Klingon house is forbidden.
98) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife.
99) When called upon in class, I shall not insist that the correct answer to everything is '42'.
100) Asking Professor Snape if a house ever fell on his sister is wrong.
101) -So is asking him where he keeps his flying monkeys and if I could touch them.
102) I cannot be a Heffalump animagus.
103) I cannot insist that a dead parrot is my familiar - even if he is nailed to his perch and pinin' for the fjords.
104) Professor Snape's proper given name is not Princess Silvermoon Fairywing GlimmerMcSparkles.
105) Robes are not optional.
106) There is no such thing as the "Hufflepuff Marshmallow Man".
107) -Even if I do conjure him up.
108) Do not... I repeat do not sing "Baby Got Back" when Firenze walks by.
109) Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
110) The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
111) -Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
112) I will not write "Wizzard" on my hat in sequins.
113) I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
114) I will not attempt to graft a transplant from the Whomping Willow onto the Hogwarts Christmas Tree in Herbology class.
115) Bringing fortune cookies to Diviniation class does not count for extra credit.
116) I will stop pasting happy face stickers on Lupin's office door.
117) I cannot get credit in Ancient Runes for knowing BASIC, no matter how long it's been in use.
118) I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow Peeps.
119)I do not get any flying monkeys when I graduate.
120) Every time I see a dementor, I will not go, "Ssssssssshire...Bagginsssss".
121) - or "The Shire/Frodo is That Way!"
122) - Every time I see Dobby I will not say something about 'master' or 'Precioussssss'.
123) - Every time I see Dumbledore, I will not say, "You will not pass!"
124) The boggart's first name is not Humphrey.
125) I will not replace any ingredient in the potions classroom with new Folger's crystals.
126) "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo" is not a transfiguration spell.
127) I will not add 'according to the prophecy' at the end of my sentences to raise my Divination grade.
128) "Oo ee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang" is not an actual spell.
129) Not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
130) There is no Interpretive Dance course offered at Hogwarts, and I should stop signing up for it every year.
131) Not allowed to introduce myself to the first years as "Tim the Enchanter."
132) I will not taunt Professor Flitwick by singing "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins".
133) Gryffindor's sword is not to be used to patrol the hallways.
134) Snape does not want bleach, laundry detergent, or new underwear for his birthday or Christmas.
135) -No combination of these is acceptable.
136) I will stop sending Professor Sprout love notes signed "N.L".
137) I will not try to make a new basilisk for the Chamber of Secrets.
138) Professor Lupin is not addicted to chocolate and I will stop implying that he is.
139) Murmuring "I see dead people… " every time I see one of the ghosts is stupid and was never funny.
140) Making a slinky go from the top of the astronomy tower to the ground level is not an appropriate pastime
141) - especially while singing "everyone loves a slinky".
142) - especially while singing "everyone loves a slinky" until the slinky hits the bottom.
143) - especially while singing "everyone loves a slinky" until the slinky hits the bottom and starting the whole process over again whenever the slinky gets stuck.
144) - apparently, not everyone loves a slinky.
145) Yelling "to infinity, and BEYOND!" was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
146) I am no longer allowed to sing my "own personal spy music" when I wander around the hallways.
147) I should not remark that "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" when Snape gets angry. Ever.
148) If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell "MORPHIN' TIME!" every time I change.
149) - I cannot do this whenever anyone else changes either.
150) Yes, the Great Hall is extremely large, but Quidditch is an outside sport.
151) Adding "-us" to the end of a word does not make it a spell.
152) -Neither does adding "izzle".
153) Shout "beam me up Scotty" before disapparating.
154) I will not dress up in a Dementor suit and use a Dustbuster on Harry's lips to get him to do what I want.
155) I will not ask Professer Moody if he could turn me in to a ferret for a psychological analysis.
156) I will not use first years as body shields during duels.
157) I will not charm my computer to do my essays.
158) I will not give first years Firewiskey and tell them that it's just a funky wizard juice.
159) -Nor will I do the same with with Polyjuice Potion.
160) The Giant Squid is not a roller coaster ride so I will not try and get first years to ride him.
161) -Even if they pay the fee.
162) Madame Maxine and Hagrid are not engaged, so I will stop asking them when the wedding is.
163) -Even if they are the perfect couple.
164) I am not to enchant first years to glow and make them float to the ceiling every time the lights go out.
165) -Nor may I do it to house elves.
166) -Even if they ask me to.
167) House elves are not at Hogwarts to wrap presents for me.
168) -No matter if they agree to or not.
169) I am not allowed to create giant chessboards and use first years as pieces
170) -Or second years
171) -Even if they want to.
I WELCOME SUGGESTIONS BUT TRUE HARRY POTTER FANS WILL REPOST THIS! ADDING THIER OWN OF COURSE!
98 percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile (Ickiness. Why would you want to smoke?)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/uni. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS WHEN:
1.You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it.
2.You yell “Burrito Fight!” whenever you’re in a Mexican restaurant.
3.You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn’t have a tail.
4.You know which pages the good parts are on.
5.You suddenly hate thunderstorms.
6.You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear.
7.You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
8.You start figuring out who your godly parent is. (Hades)
9.You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
10.You have a plan to get out of school early on May 5th so you can buy The Last Olympian, read it, and still have time to do your homework.
11.You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
12.You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
13.You start spelling character names out of your spelling words.
14.You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
15.Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
16.You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
17.You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
18.The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
19.On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument.
20.You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat.
21.You dream about PJO every night.
22.You curse a god/goddess a lot. (I say, "Oh my Gods" and "What the Hades?" a lot)
23.You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room
24.You know PJO better then most sane people
25.You have links to every great PJO site
26.You add things to the list every day
27.You know what you would do if you were Percy
28.You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not
29.At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future (I keep re-reading The Last Olympian)
30.You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work
31.For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Myth-O-Magic cards and they understood
32.Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you, and your family, and your extended family, and your far, far, far away cuzs'
33.You are trying to learn Greek
34.You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
35.Every language you know is some form of Ancient greek.
36.You shriek everytimeyou see a guy with black hair and green eyes (haha, did that once in a subway. He was withhis blondhaired girlfriend, which was even creepier. xD)
37.You have an instant crush on Nico! (I LOVE NICO!
38.You just have toresearch more about greek mythology (Did that. Know almost everything now. :P)
39.You call up the Camp Half Blood number in LT.
40.You want to learn Latin
42.You copy/paste this onto your profile
43.About 75-100 of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross over
44.You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/do/should have, and your friends have as well or are going to
45.You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO
46.Your friends (At least one), think you are obbsessed with PJO, and you agree
47.A friend (or more), think you should start taking pills and/or going to a mental doctor, because you are so obsessed
48.You have one or more things related to PJO on your school stuff, and if someone asks you why, you tell them
49.You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter (Or son if you're a guy) of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says daughter of Name of unliked god.goddess
50.You’re nodding and smiling when you read this
51.You were so busy reading that you missed number 41
52.You are planning on adding a lot more things to this list
53.You have done at least 15 (Or more) of the above things
54. You've recited Artemis's pledge wishing that she's make you a hunter
P.S. If you read allof that, you're awesome.
The Percy Jackson pledge:
You Know You're an Author When:
1. You talk to yourself constantly
2. You've spaced out for more than five minutes
3. You always seem to be typing in your head, and sometimes find yourself doing so on an imaginary keyboard.
4. You don't have a favorite song, you have multiple theme songs!
5. You have read a 250page book in less than an hour
6. In every book/movie/show you have read/viewed, you make up at least three fanfictions about them in your head. (Or actually write them.)
6. Your writing teacher hated you.
7. You failed English class
8. You have people yelling at you to stop writing and pay attention
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
PERCABETH FOREVER!! IF YOU HATE PRACHEL, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE.
If you want to be a writer someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're obsessed with PJO like me, copy this into your profile.
IF YOU HATE PRACHEL, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!
LONG LIVE THE GODS!!
If you have dreams where you are taken to Camp Half-Blood and you are claimed, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you have friends that fit the description of satyrs or children of gods, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you think that girls are equals to boys, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you think the Cocoa Puff Turkey Bird thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
Some people are like slinkies...they're really good for nothing...but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs! If you agree with this, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile
If you've ever randomly fallen out of your chair, copy this into your profile
If you've ever fallen going up the stairs, copy this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which makes weird good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
If you still have to think 'righty tighty, left loosy' when opening, well, anything, copy this into your profile.
If you think that 'morning people' should be driven off the face of the planet so they can spread their 6-AM cheer to say, Martians, copy this into your profile.
If you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it. (P.S. If dyslexia is like this, I think I could handle it)
Stereo-types EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW!
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I’m BRUNNET, so I MUST be smart
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I like COUNTRY MUSIC, so I MUST be from the South
I talk to MYSELF, so I MUST be insane
I’m a TEENAGE DRIVER, so I must be a ROAD HOG
I wear SUNGLASSES, so I MUST think I’m cool.
I wear DIFFERENT COLORED SOCKS, so I MUST be color blind
I love FIRE, so I MUST be CRAZY
Yeah, I'm just THAT awesome!
The sorting hat says that I belong in Gryffindor!
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."
Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous.
Take the most scientificever created.
Unsafe External Link