Poll: HELP ME WHERE IS EARTH WHERE AM I I NEVER COME HERE ANYMORE Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Golden Sun, Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, Gurren Lagann, Ouran High School Host Club, Maid Sama!, Fire Emblem, and Watashi ni xx Shinasai!/わたしに××しなさい！.
Hi there! I'm CreationsGoneAwry, and while I've revealed my name here once or twice before, remaining a mysterious, no-name authoress sounds much more enticing to me ;) You probably know me from my stranger-than-average story titles. I try. Ha...not really, they just come to me. Anyway.
Who am I? Well, I'm just an eighteen-year-old aspiring fanfiction writer whose life just happens to take place within the realms of the Internet. Parts of my non-Internet life include college for music and massive gaming (the way it's worded makes it sound like I'm going to college for gaming, hah). Ah, and I'm a girl, if that helps anything. And I'm not actually in college anymore, I'm just keeping it there to make myself sound as edgy as possible.
And what I can't stress enough is the fact that I have companion art for my story Djinni in a Bottle! Made by my fellow member Rialys on The Adepts of Weyard forums. Here's the link:(Even though I don't go there anymore, I've never forgotten you guys! D: )
If you believe in The Wise One as Isaac and Garet's lord and savior, copy and paste this into your profile.
Eh... Some things you should know about my writing style (before you go critiquing me about them, anyway!):
- I like to mix it up with words, namely hair colors. For a male with brown hair, I use the term brunet; likewise, for a female, I use brunette. For the spelling of blond/e, I like using blond for the hair color itself (i.e. Matthew has blond hair), but when talking about a person with blond hair, I use blonde (i.e. Matthew is a blonde). Yes, I know that goes against what I do with brunet/te! D: Don't patronize me, I can't help it! I AM WORKING ON FIXING THIS ERRWHERE.
-I like to use the word 'towards' when talking about one object or person, or general idea, something along those lines. For plural objects/everything else, I use the word 'toward' (i.e. Matthew walked towards the boulder; Matthew walked toward his two friends).
- I absolutely adore hyphens. I'll never use them sparingly. I like using them for connecting words, like ever-so-slightly. I'm not entirely sure if it's grammatically correct, but that's my way.
- I like being as grammatically correct as possible, save for the few possible exceptions up there (I'll most likely never change those ways). In that sense, I like leaving 's/he said's lowercase and my punctuation inside my quotes, and I don't think you'll ever see too many errors in my writing.
- Now, all that said, when the goings get tough and I can't think of many ways to describe what's happening in a story, I tend to rely on dialog to help me out of the slump. I still need work on that.
- Oh, and I don't have any muses or anything like that. You'll never have to worry about me going on for rants with lines of dialog that are supposedly being said by fictional people :P I do like to rant by myself, though...
MY OTPs (yes I know the O stands for One, shut up):
- Natsume and Mikan (Gakuen Alice)
- Leon and Frey (Rune Factory 4)
- Tomoya and Nagisa (Clannad)
- Zen and Shirayuki (Akagami no Shirayuki Hime [Red-haired Snow White Princess])
- N and Touko/White (Pokemon)
- Shigure and Yukina (Watashi ni xx Shinasai!)
- Chrom and Robin F (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
- Amiti and Karis (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
- Tasuku and Teru (Dengeki Daisy)
STORIES I DEFINITELY HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT:
Solana has to go undercover per Spenser's request so she can save her partner, Lunick, from an evil man who goes by the name of Dr. Kipling. Nobody knows what Kipling is up to, but it's up to Solana to find out, and with Lunick's help, maybe they can solve the legend of Altru's underground. Adventure/Friendship/slight Romance
Status: Still chugging along, very very very slowly. Low priority because nobody's bugged me about it in a long time. MAY BE RESURRECTED IN THE UPCOMING FUTURE. (As of 2/3/14)
*No Djinn May Roam*
Kraden finds out something very displeasing, which he shares with Isaac and the kids. According to studies, the third Mourning Moon is supposed to be the most disastrous, and it's up to most of the main cast and their offspring to find out why. Involves very unrealistic plot but hey, that's Golden Sun for you! Except my story won't have as much dialogue, hopefully. Adventure/Romance
Status: Slowly chugging along. I still have two or three word docs full of ideas for this story; it's just executing them that's the problem, not to mention the dying GS fanbase. MAY BE RESURRECTED IN THE UPCOMING FUTURE. (As of 2/3/14)
*That's an Intriguing Notion, in its Own Way*
Haruhi is celebrating her seventeenth birthday with the hosts when suddenly Kyoya asks her a crazy question. She still wants to pursue a relationship with Tamaki, even if he is a dunce, so how will this marriage affect her life? Involves all the hosts and Haruhi, of course. Romance/Humor
Status: Again, just...eh. Maybe someday. It was supposed to be updated like every week, but NOPE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. /caps
A tale of corruption, betrayal, and the reversal of roles which tests the limits of friendship between people and Pokemon. Touko learns that not all good guys are good, and vice versa: not all bad guys are bad.
Status: It's getting off to a reeeeally rough start (and by rough I mean, wow I never realized the beginning of this was this terrible), but it'll get better come chapter 4 or 5. Updates every Saturday!
*Colder Weather - RESURRECTED AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF*
Mia needs to find a new source of Hermes Water because that of Imil is depleting due to its growing population. When she suddenly meets up with Felix and Piers she is hopeful because she knows there's Lemurian drought, which is full of Hermes Water, but Felix (and therefore Piers) won't sail her there without a favor - more like a demand - in return. slight Adventure/Romance, but mainly a crappy romance/shipping fic YAY
Status: Writing more as the days go by! Recently reread the reviews (I know those people either aren't here or aren't interested anymore lol) and realized it was actually not too bad. May undergo slight rewrites and/or edits.
COMING SOON TO A COMMUNITY NEAR YOU!:
-a Gurren Lagann fic, dark and angsty. -- (SPOILERS) --A few years after Nia's disappearance, Simon and Yoko are married and are thinking of having a child. When things go wrong and Yoko falls into a deep state of depression, Simon isn't so sure he can console her anymore, and he sets out on a journey to 'find himself'. He returns just a few months later and finds the worst thing he ever could have imagined. First chapter is told from more of Yoko's POV, while the second will be more from Simon's, and what happens after the tragedy. Romance/Tragedy
sorry my profile is so dastardly long, you can go to the top and hide my bio if you don't want to see my pointless rambling like I'm doing right now ;_;7
Unsafe External Link