Poll: HELP ME WHERE IS EARTH WHERE AM I I NEVER COME HERE ANYMORE Vote Now!
Author has written 32 stories for Golden Sun, Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, Gurren Lagann, Ouran High School Host Club, Maid Sama!, Fire Emblem, Watashi ni xx Shinasai!/わたしに××しなさい！, Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, and Harvest Moon.
Hi there! I'm CreationsGoneAwry, and while I've revealed my name here once or twice before, remaining a mysterious, no-name authoress sounds much more enticing to me ;) You probably know me from my stranger-than-average story titles. I try. Ha... not really, they just come to me. Anyway.
Who am I? Well, I'm a nineteen-year-old aspiring fanfiction writer whose life just happens to take place within the realms of the Internet. I'm an unemployed college dropout and spend most of my time reading manga, watching anime, playing games, or here writing/reading fanfiction! (Keep in mind most of my stuff remains unpublished - probably for the best.)
I'm awkward, unorganized, overly-nagged, and lazy, but I like to think I'm easy to get along with. I also beta read on the side, so don't be afraid to request anything! Though I haven't actually done any beta-ing yet...
Oh, and uh... if you know me from the Golden Sun community, please don't judge me for earlier reviews I posted when I just started here... I thought I knew better than everybody, and sometimes I called out someone on their spelling when really it was just a difference of country (i.e. I said "travelling" was wrong). I was a little bag of asses, I know! I'm sorry!
I have companion art for my story Djinni in a Bottle! Made by my fellow member Rialys on The Adepts of Weyard forums. Here's the link:(Even though I don't go there anymore, I've never forgotten you guys! I promise!)
Eh... some things you should know about my writing style/complete disregard for English grammar (before you go critiquing me about them, anyway!):
- I like to mix it up with words, namely hair colors. For a male with brown hair, I use the term brunet, and for a female, I use brunette. For the spelling of blond/e, I like using blond for the hair color itself (i.e. Matthew has blond hair), but when talking about a person with blond hair, I use blonde (i.e. Matthew is a blonde). Yes, I know that goes against what I do with brunet/te and makes no sense, lol.
- I use the word 'towards' when talking about one object or person, or general idea, something along those lines. For plural objects/everything else, I use the word 'toward' (i.e. Matthew walked towards the boulder; Matthew walked toward his two friends).
- Oh, and I don't have any muses or anything like that. You'll never have to worry about me going on for rants with lines of dialog that are supposedly being said by fictional people :P I do like to rant by myself, though...
- NXTouko/White, Christoph/CurtisXRosa/Mei, Steven/DaigoXMay/Haruka [for some reason I'm really partial to their Japanese names] (Pokemon)
- LeonXFrey, LeonXForte, VishnalXClorica, DougXClorica (Rune Factory 4)
- Chrom/Stahl/Lon'quXRobin(F), FrederickXLissa, HenryXOlivia (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
- EliwoodXLyn [can't stand him with Ninian] (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword)
- SethXEirika, EphraimXTana, InnesXL'Arachel [don't ask, GerikXMarisa/Tethys (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones)
- AmitiXKaris, MatthewXKaris (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn) (I don't actually care much for soul/spiritshipping)
- FelixXMia, Garet/PiersXJenna (Golden Sun/: The Lost Age)
- LunickXSolana (Pokemon Ranger) (and my severely less important KellynXSolana headcanon)
- TomoyaXNagisa (Clannad)
- TsumuguXChisaki, HikariXManaka (Nagi no Asukara)
- SaitoXLouise (Zero no Tsukaima/Familiar of Zero)
- LelouchXKallen/C.C./Shirley (Code Geass) (I really can't decide)
- SimonXYoko (Gurren Lagann)
- NatsumeXMikan, IzumiXYuka (Gakuen Alice)
- ZenXShirayuki (Akagami no Shirayukihime/Red-haired Snow White)
- ShigureXYukina, AkiraXMami [just because it keeps them preoccupied and not annoying] (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! [Do xx to Me!])
- KyoXTooru (Fruits Basket)
- KeimaXHakua (Kaminomi/The World God Only Knows)
- HikaruXHaruhi [waaay more than even Tamaki and Kyoya] (Ouran High School Host Club)
There's a bunch more but my mind is constantly drawing blanks.
HORIZONTAL BREAKERS CAME BACK, YAY, BUT I'LL KEEP SPAZZING OUT HERE ANYWAY
Due to a very, VERY annoying promise I made to an old friend from this site, I have been banned from deleting any story I have ever had the (dis)pleasure of posting on this site, so unfortunately that means some of my stuff is inherently rubbish. Like... REALLY bad, though some people tend to like it and I dunno why. Anyway, I'll try and make it easy for you by separating and categorizing all of my stories, and I'll update this whenever I post a new story/rewrite an old one.
The Morning After, Felix, She Reminds Me of You, The End of the Day, A Butler's Duty
Djinni in a Bottle, Jenna Finds a Pikachu, That's an Intriguing Notion in its Own Way, The Chronicles of Weyard, Tonight, Trapped on Planet Venus
Controversy, Footprints (both abandoned and the new version, but the new is obviously loads better despite it only being the first chapter yet), Call Me Kitami-sensei, The Game of Love, The Middle of the Night, This is Strictly Political, Right?
Great/My personal favorites:
Years of Loneliness, Colder Weather, Hidden Meanings, No Words, No Djinn May Roam
For What it's Worth, Rief's Misfortune, Sheba's Game, Surprise
Hey Dad, The Queen of Morgal (and its rewrite under the same name), A Love That Never Was
If you've read through all of this... congratulations, I guess? But you're also a stalker. Stop stalking me.
Unsafe External Link