Author has written 67 stories for Generator Rex, Xiaolin Showdown, Roméo et Juliette, de la Haine à l'Amour, Monster High, Victorious, Batman Beyond, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Legend of Korra, Haru wo Daite Ita, South Park, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teen Titans, Toriko, Hannibal, Great Gatsby, Deadpool, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, Dragon Ball Z, Superman, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Gintama, Mr. Osomatsu/おそ松さん, Naruto, Teen Wolf, and Deathstroke the Terminator.
I DON'T KNOW WHICH FANFICTION I WANT TO WRITE! ONE DAY I WANT TO WRITE HIJISHIN! ON THE SAME DAY I WANT TO WRITE MY YUGIOH FIC! A SECOND LATER IT'S FUCKIN' NARUTO BECAUSE INO WAS SUCH WASTED POTENTIAL! AND I'M ALSO A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT! WHY! I KNEW THAT I SHOULD FUCKIN' FOCUS ON ONE FIC AT A TIME, AND NOW I'M A FUCKIN' MESS!
People have the tendency to review to me that I go too fast on my fics, so MY FICS ARE FAST PACED!
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn: (Xanxus/Squalo)-(Reborn/Lambo)-(Mukuro/Tsuna)-(Yamamoto/Gokudera)-(Ken/Chikusa)-(Dino/Hibari)-(Fon/Mammon)-(Bel/Fran)-(Byakuyan/Shoichi)
- Thor: (Thor/Loki)
- Sherlock BBC: (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson)-(Gregory Lestrade/Mycroft Holmes)
- Hannibal: (Hannibal Lecter/William Graham)
- Xiaolin Showdown: (Omi/Jack Spicer)-(Rai/Kimiko)
- Ed, Edd n' Eddy: (Kevin/Edd-Double D)
- Victorious: (Beck Oliver/Robbie Shapiro)
- Toriko: (Toriko/Komatsu)-(Zebra/Buranchi)-(Coco/Sani)-(Ichiryuu/Midora)
- Romeo and Juliet: (Tybalt/Mercutio)
- Hetalia: (Germany/Italia)-(America/England)-(France/Canada)
- Static Shock: (Richard Foley-Richie-Gear/Francis Stone-Frankie-Hotstreak)
- South Park: (Stan/Kyle)-(Kenny/Butters)
- The Great Gatsby: (James Gatsby/Nick Carraway)
- Shingeki no kyojin: (Marco/Jean)-(Berthold/Reiner)-(Erwin/Levi)
- Hey Arnold: (Arnold/Helga)
- Dragonball Z: (Trunks/Mai)-(Goku/Chichi)-(Vegeta/Bulma)-(Goku/Vegeta)-(Broly/Raditz)-(Turles/Daiz)-(Goten/Raditz)
- Adventure Time: (Marceline/Princess Bubblegum)-(Marshal Lee/Prince Gumball)
- Yugioh (DM and Zexal): Puppyshipping, Sharkbaitshipping, Dragonshipping, Wishshipping...
- Gintama: (Hijikata/Shinpachi)-(Kagura/Sougo)-(Seimei/Douman)
- Osomatsu-san: (Karamatsu/Ichimatsu)-(Karamatsu/Todomatsu)-(Karamatsu/Osomatsu)-(Atsushi/Karamatsu)-KARAMATSUUUUU
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: (Kaworu/Shinji)
- Haikyuu!!: (Kageyama/Hinata)-(Asahi/Nishinoya)
- Naruto: (Sasuke/Ino)-(Naruto/Sakura)
My kinks, fetishes or considerations:I love to make one of the males in my yaoi couples turn into a woman to play around with their sexual appeal. But never engage in heterosexual sex. They remain a yaoi couple. Hot semes, ugly ukes. But not too ugly. Example: Aitsu no Daihonmei Big bear softies! Example: Germany (Hetalia) Opposites attract. A big cliche but I love them!
My favorites:Anti-hero: Deathstroke/Slade Wilson Anti-heroine: Catwoman/Selina Kyle Food: Kelaguen (Raw fish mixed with soy sauce, vinegar, lemon and hot peppers) Dessert: Strawberry Cheescake Chocolate: Reese's peanut butter cups Candy: Nerds (No whites) Supernatural Monster: Werewolves and then mermaids
Stories I may never continue
- Mafia Love (Toriko) - Supposed to be just a one shot, but then had an idea, but lost passion :p
- You are the Protector, I am the Destroyer (Hannibal) - Didn't actually have a plan for that.
Stories incomplete at the moment, but I plan to continue:
- When you're gay- It's BISEXUAL YOU IDIOT!: Passion is cooled, but I do want to continue this someday when I'm done with the other two stories.
- Don't Let Go and Fraxinella: Typed out a second story that I do plan to finish in ten chapters, but college is demanding.
- Chazz's Song: Hit a romance writing block, and wanted to try writing the story above, but is trying to type out the chapters bits at a time.
1. Hair and Eyes: Brown
2. Ethnicity: Chamorro
3. Nationality: American
4. Language: English with some American slang (Monolingual)
5. Zodiac: Rat (Chinese), Pisces/Pisces-Aries cusps (Greek)
6. Sexuality and others: Autochorissexual, Panromantic, cis-gendered female
7. Favorite line: Short, sweet and simple.
8. Religion: Agnostic Catholic
9. One of my flaws: I'm sorry if I keep throwing insults at myself, and that's annoying you if you actually read my author notes in my story. I just really don't want any high expectations of me, so it may allow people to not criticize me without knowing that I know my faults. I am honestly not a big book reader. I actually struggle with reading novels due to my short attention span, and when a single word makes me think of something else, I find myself ten or twenty plus minutes not reading but imagining, and at the end of the book, I actually have no clear idea of what I just read. I need to be part of a group reading in order to focus.