Author has written 71 stories for Generator Rex, Xiaolin Showdown, Roméo et Juliette, de la Haine à l'Amour, Monster High, Victorious, Batman Beyond, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Legend of Korra, Haru wo Daite Ita, South Park, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teen Titans, Toriko, Hannibal, Great Gatsby, Deadpool, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, Dragon Ball Z, Superman, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Gintama, Mr. Osomatsu/おそ松さん, Naruto, Teen Wolf, and Deathstroke the Terminator.
I'M IN JOTAKAK HELL! SOMEONE SEND HELP!
Also I'm working my first job, so I won't be able to update as much as I could before.
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn: (Xanxus/Squalo)-(Reborn/Lambo)-(Mukuro/Tsuna)-(Yamamoto/Gokudera)-(Ken/Chikusa)-(Dino/Hibari)-(Fon/Mammon)-(Bel/Fran)-(Byakuyan/Shoichi)
- Thor: (Thor/Loki)
- Sherlock BBC: (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson)-(Gregory Lestrade/Mycroft Holmes)
- Hannibal: (Hannibal Lecter/William Graham)
- Xiaolin Showdown: (Omi/Jack Spicer)-(Rai/Kimiko)
- Ed, Edd n' Eddy: (Kevin/Edd-Double D)
- Victorious: (Beck Oliver/Robbie Shapiro)
- Toriko: (Toriko/Komatsu)-(Zebra/Buranchi)-(Coco/Sani)-(Ichiryuu/Midora)
- Romeo and Juliet: (Tybalt/Mercutio)
- Hetalia: (Germany/Italia)-(America/England)-(France/Canada)
- Static Shock: (Richard Foley-Richie-Gear/Francis Stone-Frankie-Hotstreak)
- South Park: (Stan/Kyle)-(Kenny/Butters)
- The Great Gatsby: (James Gatsby/Nick Carraway)
- Shingeki no kyojin: (Marco/Jean)-(Berthold/Reiner)-(Erwin/Levi)
- Hey Arnold: (Arnold/Helga)
- Dragonball Z: (Trunks/Mai)-(Goku/Chichi)-(Vegeta/Bulma)-(Goku/Vegeta)-(Broly/Raditz)-(Turles/Daiz)-(Goten/Raditz)
- Adventure Time: (Marceline/Princess Bubblegum)-(Marshal Lee/Prince Gumball)
- Yugioh (DM and Zexal): Puppyshipping, Sharkbaitshipping, Dragonshipping, Wishshipping...
- Gintama: (Kagura/Sougo)-(Seimei/Douman)
- Osomatsu-san: (Karamatsu/Ichimatsu)-(Karamatsu/Todomatsu)-(Karamatsu/Osomatsu)-(Atsushi/Karamatsu)-KARAMATSUUUUU
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: (Kaworu/Shinji)
- Haikyuu!!: (Kageyama/Hinata)-(Asahi/Nishinoya)
- Naruto: (Sasuke/Ino)-(Naruto/Sakura) - (Kakashi/Iruka) - (Kakuzu/Hidan) - (Naruto/Ino) - (Neji/Hinata) - (Gaara/Lee) - (Kisame/Itachi) - (Zabuza/Haku) - (Orochimaru/Kabuto) -
- Jojo Bizarre Adventure: (Jotaru/Kakyoin) - (Josuke/Rohan)
- Slam Dunk - (Rukawa/Hanamichi)
- The Legend of Zelda - (Link/Zelda)
My kinks, fetishes or considerations:I love to make one of the males in my yaoi couples turn into a woman to play around with their sexual appeal. But never engage in heterosexual sex. They remain a yaoi couple because it's my preference. Hot semes, ugly ukes. But not too ugly. Example: Aitsu no Daihonmei Big bear softies! Example: Germany (Hetalia) Opposites attract. A big cliche but I love them!
My favorites:Anti-hero: Deathstroke/Slade Wilson Anti-heroine: Catwoman/Selina Kyle Food: Kelaguen (Raw fish mixed with soy sauce, vinegar, lemon and hot peppers) Dessert: Strawberry Cheescake Chocolate: Reese's peanut butter cups Candy: Nerds (No whites) Supernatural Monster: Werewolves and then mermaids
Stories I will never continue
- Mafia Love (Toriko) - Supposed to be just a one shot, but then had an idea, but lost passion :P
- When you're gay- It's BISEXUAL YOU IDIOT!: I do want to finish this someday, but I don't know if that's a possibility anymore.
- Morning Glories (Flower) - I want to see Ino the way I want to, but I wrote it at a bad time that I'm left unorganized.
- The King Of Kul Elna - Same.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MY FICS!BAD GRAMMAR! I once tried to do a beta thing with someone but that immediately fell through cuz I suck at communication through messaging. MY FICS ARE FAST PACED! I know that there has to be a build up to stories, but I lack patience and I lose passion easily. AS ONE FRIEND TOLD ME: I PUT IN TOO MUCH DETAIL! The point of fanfiction is that they are to help express the author's inner desires. They are not created for the readers unless they are into that sort of thing. I want to write down in much detail about what's in my brain. Not to make other people think about life and its choices. If readers read my work, they are not just reading a story to fill in their time. They are reading a story about my thoughts and how they are expressed through characters that I fell in love with. It's a stress reliever. Not a book seller. THERE ARE SOME THINGS I REGRET PUTTING IN MY FIC, BUT I KEEP THEM THERE TO REMIND ME OF WHAT AN IGNORANT ASSHOLE OR AN UNBELIEVABLE IDIOT I WAS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. This is for those who have read my fics and seriously question what I was thinking for some scenes, and for some of them, I do wonder what the hell was I thinking.