Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, and Harvest Moon.
I don't bite. :)
Hey there! I am the Iridescent Swan. Yes, I am very secretive, but very friendly, and I love reading, writing and reviewing.
Nickname: Just call me Iris ;) Please and thank you!
To everyone who reads/reviews/"favorited"/put my story on alert/put me on alert, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
"Above all, guard your heart for everything you do flows from it." Proverbs 4:23 (Yes, I believe in God :) All glory to Him!)
Stuff I learned since I started writing here in Fanfiction (as of Dec. 1, 2012)
1. You can never judge a story by its NUMBER OF REVIEWS. Not a lot of people post reviews, but lots of them sure love putting stories on their Favorites xD I also find it weird how some slightlyexaggeratedandnotsorealistic stories get more reviews that those that make sense and have so much feeling...
2. Oneshots that got more than 10 reviews? RESPECT. That's...incredibly hard to achieve.
3. It's hard to finish multi-chapter stories. :( So yeah, I shouldn't flame people if they update late xP
4. When in need of good stories, ask your friends who ship the same pairing, go to communities or forums, or simply take a chance and pick a random new story xD
5. It's actually fun joining contests...
Awesome people from all over the world of fiction!
-Luke (Harvest Moon: ToT)
-Zuko (Avatar: The Legend of Aang)
-Augustus Waters (The Fault in Our Stars)
-Ella (Ella Enchanted)
-Sherlock Holmes :D
-Anidori Kiladra Talianna Isilee of Kildenree, or Isi for short xD (Books of Bayern)
-Enna (Books of Bayern)
Write for the sake of writing. Read for the sake of reading. :D
Unsafe External Link