Author has written 47 stories for Lord of the Rings.
You can find me on Live Journal as dawtheminstrel and on Facebook as Dorothy Winsor. Friend me! I'm lonely.
DEEP AS A TOMB, my YA fantasy, was published by Loose Leaves Publishing in October 2016. The publisher waits for a month or so to release the ebook.
FINDERS KEEPERS, my first novel, was published by Zharmae Press in September 2015. In my head, the main character (Cade) and his older brother (Roth) are kid versions of Eilian and Ithilden. It's at Amazon.
I've been writing young Legolas stories for some time now, so maybe it's helpful to readers if I list them in chronological order by Legolas's age and show how old he is in them in both elf years and human equivalent.
1. The Seeds of Time 10/4
2. Paths of Memory 10/4
3. When Shadow Touches Home 11/4
4. All Those Who Wander 11/4
5. Battles Won 11/4
6. Heart's Ease 11/4
7. Legolas's Begetting Day 20/8
8. "Watch This!" 20/8
9. Growing Under Shadow 27/11
10. Paths Taken 27/11
11. Good Neighbors 30/12
12. Visitors 33/13
13. My Brother's Keeper 35/14
14. The Enemy Within 35/14
15. See the Stars 39/16
16. A Matter of Heart 40/16
17. In Mirkwood (on some sites as "Prodigal Sons") 40/16
18. Joinings 41/16
19. Gifts 42/17
20. The Novice 42/17
21. One Year in Mirkwood 42-43/17
22. The Tide of Times 50/21
23. The Warrior 50/21
24. Times Turnings 83/young adult
25. Fire and Shadow 110/young adult
26. Sacrifice Under Shadow 278/Adult
27. Spring Awakenings 279/Adult
28. Glorious Summer 279/Adult
29. A Creature of Fire 290/Adult
30. Tangled Web 461/Adult
31. A Spring of Joy 471/Adult
32. Home for Now 471/Adult
33. A Question of Duty 538/Adult
In addition, my beta, Nilmandra, has borrowed my characters to write two single chapter fics, "First Celebrations" (about Thranduil meeting Lorellin) and "Eilian's Begetting Day" (about Eilian as the equivalent of human 8 year old). They are both at www.storiesofarda.com. I have also written a single-chapter fic about young Celuwen. It's here at ff.net and is called "Celuwen's Begetting Day." Finally, I have a two chapter fic called "Path of Memories," another single chapter story both with Thranduil as the main character, called "The Decision."
If you're looking for more good stories, Wendwriter has put together a collection of stories she recommends. It's at