Author has written 4 stories for Monkees.
NEWS -- (this section should be updated regularly so be sure to check back)
- So, the first chapter of My Sweet Magnolia is done, but I might end up sticking it with the second to make a longer chapter? More chapters or longer chapters? I guess we'll see. But, like I said before, it will be a while before the chapters are here. Gotta finish the story then do that editing thing I've heard so much about. Maybe it'll help, idk.
- I decided I would finish the Lottie story (three chapters left, it's looking like). THEN I would go over it and amp up the previous chapters, maybe add a few new ones - try to make it less "collection of oneshots" and a little more, uh, cohesive? Would that be the word?
- Maggie is top priority with Lottie in close second. I also said before that I'll probably upload oneshot stories before either of those two stories get updates (like I have with Suds and that weird Micky fic), and I still mean that. I have about five more ideas for those, so.
- One of those five ideas would be the follow-up to Suds, if you're interested in that. Not sure when it'll be up. It's kinda low on the priority list - unless I suddenly decide to write it one day. We'll see.
Thoughts Box -- (any stray thoughts or ideas I may have/wouldn't mind chatting about)
- Is this "thoughts box" thing even a good idea, I don't know. Where else would I do this?
- I feel like it's silly of me to continually go back to old stuff and "edit/upgrade" it. And people are just like, "Emma. We all have already read this one, why are you rewriting it? Why not something new???" But I like redoing stuff, I dunno.
- Should I start putting dates on these profile updates or?? That's the real question.
Hi, my name's Emma, and you can either call me that, or Torkette, if you like. Honestly, you could call me anything you want and I (most likely) wouldn't mind. Nick-names are fun to have, anyway.
Obviously, I love the Monkees. I have for nearly 6 years now, in fact. Classic rock was my first real obsession (name any group, I probably loved them at some point), but - along with the Monkees- The Beatles, The Who, Bee Gees, and Queen were my favorites.
My favorite Monkee would be Micky. Though, I have days where I'm torn between all four. I can never be too sure, really.
I write original stuff sometimes. My FP acc is Redlah, if you're interested. Nothing new recently, but hopefully I can rectify that.
If you want to ask me a question, or just talk, go ahead. That PM button is there for a reason.
Speaking of, if you have any ideas for what you would like to see happen in any of my stories, just say so! I don't bite and I will gladly take the idea into consideration - constructive criticism, too! goodness knows I need it - I'm all ears.