Author has written 5 stories for Glee.
Hey. I am sixteen and I currently live in England.
It unfortunately has to be stated because of the nature of my fics that I'm a straight girl who believes strongly in gay rights. If you are homophobic then my writing is not for you.
Glee is my life.
I also love Harry Potter of course.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."-Terry Pratchett
"If love is pain and pain is weakness, does this mean that to love it is to be weak?"-Me, one of my deep thinking days.
"When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable."Madeleine L'Engle
"What happened in the past that was painful has a great deal to do with what we are today."William Glasser
"Tomorrow, you promise yourself, will be different, yet, tomorrow is too often a repetition of today."James T. McKay
"Confession is always weakness. The grave soul keeps its own secrets, and takes its own punishment in silence."Dorothea Dix
"Music is a means capable of expressing dark dramatism and pure rapture, suffering and ecstasy, fiery and cold fury, melancholy and wild merriment – and the subtlest nuances and interplay of these feelings which words are powerless to express and which are unattainable in painting and sculpture."-Shostakovich
The Top Ten Reasons Why Anti-Gay Marriage Arguements Are Stupid:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America. (Take that Fred Phelps!)
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.