Author has written 8 stories for Ghost Hunt, Meet the Robinsons, and Pokémon.
Okay, I'm going to say this right now, if u r just here to read my stories, just ignore my profile, if u want to get to know me read up to the second divider *random facts about me* if u want to get a good laugh read my whole profile cuz i see my profile as a place to explain yourself then post funny shit that u find either on the internet or on other peoples profiles, thank you
OMFG! i luv fanfic.net! it is so fun to read everyone's stories and i just started my own so plz read and review! give as much feedback as possible! So yeah, I'm a total geek AND I LOVE IT!!!! I'm in 9th grade and still have trouble with spelling, i know pathetic -.-'. So yeah, in High School. Never had a boyfriend but I have many guy friends *sighs* the glamorous life of a nerdy tom boy. So yeah, I'm a fun and random person with a Hispanic's temper cuz i am indeed Hispanic, what that means is that if u pick a fight with me i will go all NARU-LISHUS ON U!!!! (Word made by CodeHalo and myself). So~ all my friends agree that i love to write and according to them i'm pretty good. OH!, and I'm in love with Gene Davis but i love MAIxNARU as a couple more so that explains my username (Sorry Gene, baby.) Oh yes, and a warning, i tend to have very realistic (like, scary, realistic) conversations with Gene at both the beginning and end of my chapters
Gene: That's right, hun! ^-^
MS: Yeah, Like that... WAH! Gene, when did u get here?
Gene: Just helping you settle in here, Darling~
MS: *blushes* Not in front of the visitors Gene
Gene: tee hee! so cute *Pokes MS*
MS: Go AWAY!!!! *pushes him out of randomly appearing door*
So yeah, that's how my mind works and well Me and Gene are married and the song we danced to as 'our song' was Little Wonders by Rod Thomas (Not really but I'm planning on that being the song I dance with my future husband at our wedding) and i also have a slight crush on Wilbur Robinsos but i don't LOVE him like i do Gene. Hope U like my stories! PLEAS R&R!!!!
This is Mai's Ring From the Proposal in The Bride to Be:
P.S. If you are as much of a MAIxNARU fan as i am then i think you should go to this URL cuz you just might die a happy woman/man: http://mai-and-naru.tumblr.com/
Interests: Wilbur Robinson, Gene Davis, Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo), reading, writing, Wilbur, MTR, Gene, , Ghost Hunt, Hetalia, Spain, Franny/Cornelius (as a pairing...), Wilbur, Spain, singing, GerIta (as a pairing, who the hell else?) (i perfer Fem!Italy and Male!Germany but normal GerIta is okay too), Gene, Mai/Naru (as a pairing...), Wilbur, Gene, Kaichou Wa Maid-sama, Spain, RPing with my friend Lindori-chan, Wilbur, Yumerio Patissere, Gene, Deviantart, Spain, Kashino/Ichigo (as a pairing DUH!)...did I mention Wilbur& Gene? LOL... OH CRAP HOW THE FUCK CULD I EVER FORGET MY HUSBAND SPAIN!!!!!!
Favourite Stuff: Dr. Pepper, Twix, Little Wonders by Rob Thomas, Meet The Robinsons, oh yeah I love the smell of the japanese cherry blossom perfume from bath and body work , Jelly bellies, as well as ghost hunt (DUH!!!) and who the fuck could forget Hetalia.
Random fact about me: I write things in all caps by using the shift button. I know, weird, but that's lovable little ol' me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tee Hee c(^-^c)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai.watches sakura fall, Two Tailz, AnimeAddict333, HisokeYukiko, fullmetal'sgirl92,haganenocutie94, mrawgirl09, natcat5,strawberrypocky-chan, XoxBloodyAliceT.T, ShinigamiRyuuko, Himawari-no-Ichizoku, MaiShibuya,
Which R U?
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say no when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY." There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horiscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" but punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
Children Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
(I Love this child)
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.
TEACHER: Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
PASS IT AROUND AND MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH!
LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL'S MEDICINE!!
To Cool For Drugs
I dint need drugs to think i’m the shit while acting like a retard! Pishaw, I can do that on my own. I’m my own LSD and I’m PROUD!!!
I think i am wonder woman without drugs, if i took them, it just wouldn’t be fair to less awesome people.
I can see my pet unicorn without LSD, thank you very much.
I can laugh like I’m drunk without having one drop of alcohol. I consider that an achievement worth an Oscar.
(All quotes or whatever u want to call them were made by me,)
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8 percent who would be laughing their heads off.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Boys are like lava lamps... hot... but not very bright.
Guys should be like lattes - rich, strong, and hot
You're jealous cuz the voices in my head talk to me and not you.
Remeber, whe someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown but it only takes 4 muscles in your arm to BITCH SLAP THAT MOTHER FUCER!!!!
Above is my motto to life
If silence is golden, then why is duct tape silver?
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of Chips:
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On packet of Nobbys' Peanuts:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
On artificial bacon:
"Real artificial bacon bits".
(So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
Life comes around once, so share it with the right person
find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot
who calls you back when you hang up on him
who will stay awake just to watch you sleep
wait for the guy who kisses your forehead
who wants to show you off to the world when your in sweats
who holds your hand in front of his friends
who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you
who turns to his friends and says 'that's her'
when a girl is quiet...millions of things are running through her mind
When a girl is not arguing... she is thinking deeply
when a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions... shes wondering how long you'll be around
when a girl says 'im fine' after a few seconds... she is not at all fine
when a girl stares at you shes wondering why you are lying
when a girl lays on your chest shes wishing for you to be hers forever
when a girl sees you every day she wants to be pampered
when a girl says i love you she means it
when a girl says she misses you no one else can miss you more then that
Girl: Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?
Isnt It Ironic?
25 THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
Pfft! Who am i kidding, im gonna do all of that!!!!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my readymade fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you moron!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?"
Annoying things to do on an elevator: read this!:) Very funny!!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
Unsafe External Link