Author has written 10 stories for Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, Thirteen Reasons Why, and Twilight.
I'm now a beta! Yay!
Motto: When with band kids, DO NOT ask questions. It is NOT worth it.
Bio: I'm a junior (eleventh grade) at a...you guessed it... HIGH SCHOOL!
Guard: So being in Guard is one of the major things in my life at this point, so I decided to create a little tab thing for it. I've completed two Color/Field seasons, and two Winter seasons.
Anyway, I absolutely love Guard and anyone who wants to be in a club/activity/sport should try it. It's hard, and it takes up a lot of time, but it's totally worth it. (And for those who don't know, it's the people who spin/toss flags/riffles/sabres)
Free Time: I don't really have a lot of "free" time, and what little I have usually spent doing pointless yet necessary things. But I do spend a lot of writing, and doing photography. (I'm going to put in some shameless advertising and ask you to check out some of my photographs on Deviantart) Also, I'm currently taking Viola lessons. And I read a lot, I used to read actual books by legit authors, but recently I've been reading a crap load of fanfics.
In-progress Stories: As I've said before I don't really have a lot of free time, so I haven't had much chance to works on my stories lately. But none of them are abandoned.
Favorite Books: Maximum Ride (pre Fang-I read Fang but it ticked me off), Harry Potter, Inheritance Cycle, 13 Reasons Why, the Hunger Games, Darkest Powers series, Graceling, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, If I Stay, and there's also more...but I can't remember them right now...lol
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter, Star Wars, Letters to Juliet, The Land Before Time, every Batman movie, Titanic, and The Lion King
Favorite Quote: (for right now)
"Be yourself and follow your dreams
Other places you can find me...
If your here, then you probably read my stories...maybe...well if you read my stories, then please comment. I absolutely love comments, they make me feel all special like! And if you have a suggestion or an idea for one of them, please comment or pm me about it because I take every comment I get into consideration. Even if I don't usually reply to them...ok, I think that's all I have to say...about that anyway.
12 Things I HATE about Fanfiction
(And I am guilty of doing some of these things...but they're still annoying)
1. It’s called QUOTATION MARKS people! Learn how to use them, it’s not that hard. “see” not that difficult!
2. Obviously you guys need a refresher in health class, or maybe just talk to a pregnant woman, because despite its name, you do not just get morning sickness in the morning. And it doesn’t start the day of conception.
3. The average person does not faint, when they hear surprising or upsetting news. And if they do happen to faint, it’s not going to be repeatedly. If they are, then they should really go to the doctors because something is most likely seriously wrong with them.
4. Use contractions! Most normal people when talking use can’t, won’t, don’t, NOT cannot, will not, and do not!
5. Don’t write everything in a block paragraph thing! Especially if you’re using dialogue, cause it’s annoying and really confusing.
6. Try to make the character’s reactions to surprising information REALISTIC! I don’t know about your guys, but if I were to find out someone close to me was hiding something huge! I wouldn’t be all, “Omg! That’s great!” And I also wouldn't faint.
7. Please, and I’m begging you, do not write a story that’s super long, with like 5000 word chapters if it’s badly written! It’s annoying!
8. Don’t write fics that have like 10 sequels! Especially if they’re not that long, and you could’ve kept the story line going with just 1 or 2.
9. If you’re going to do the crazy pairings, at least try to at least make it seem normal for the characters. Like if you have two characters that hate each other and make them be a pairing, at least make it so that something changes between them. Not just “Omg! You’re so hawt! I totally think we should go make out in the middle of broad daylight. Then go have sex in a broom closet!”
10. Give it the correct rating!!! If there’s cussing then it’s not going to be K! Just like if there’s only a little bit of cussing, and maybe a make-out scene and that’s the worst of it, then it’s not M!
11. Do not say “Rated T because I’m paranoid!” It’s ANNOYING!!! And when summaries say that I want to punch them!
12. Don’t make it a crossover unless it’s actually a crossover! Just because you use names from another book or movie or whatever, does not make it a crossover! It just makes you unoriginal!
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
WGI: Sport of the Arts
You have one chance. Make the most of it.
Unsafe External Link