Author has written 6 stories for Clock Tower, Silent Hill, School Rumble, Tsukihime, Bleach, Midori Days, and Fate/stay night.
UPDATE - March, 28th 2015:
Hey there, my cherished readers! Thanks for your time to read my profile.
I've decided to clean my profile up a bit by erasing my recommendations list. Sorry if anyone used that list as a guideline, but recently I've been expanding my favorite fandoms list and it became simply too long to keep track of all of them. It was a bit old anyway, so hopefully nobody will miss it.
In order to provide my readers with a richer experience, I uploaded covers to my stories. The images can be seen either in the stories, or in my deviantArt profile:
Here's a gold tip I'd like to share with all my fellow writers and anyone else willing to start writing fanfics. For some it'll be pretty obvious, so simple the tip is. Thus, if you're already familiar with it, just continue practicing.
The tip is: always have pen and paper at hand to write down any ideas you might have. Do not trust your memory for these things. Believe me, you'll end up forgetting it.
This tip derives from the fact that the creative process usually doesn't come out at writing time (at least for me, it doesn't). No, it pops up mainly while you're doing mundane, everyday tasks, like showering, brushing your teeth, commuting to work, exercising, etcetera, etcetera... in other words, situations where you most likely won't be by your computer, so you'll need to keep notes of whatever good ideas.
Indeed, it's a very, very simple tip, but it has worked wonderfully for me. I lost count of how many times I had a good idea (for a story, a chapter, a scene, or even a good dialogue line) while otherwise occupied and, as soon as I was finished with it, the idea had been gone from my mind. Gee, it left me so frustrated these times!
I'm not from an English-speaking country, so any praises, suggestions, corrections or (construtive) criticisms which might help me improve my writing skills and the story plot will be very much welcome.
Some comments about my fanfics:
1) "Quincy Quest: Power Retrieval" - my first fanfic, and so far, my gemstone. It's a Bleach X Clock Tower crossover, which I had planned for a while. Basically it's a Bleach side-story, where Ishida Uryuu, in order to retrieve his Quincy powers (hence the title), meets Alyssa Hamilton. Takes place after the game's events, and during the Arrancar Arc.
2) "Meeting of the Fallen" - my first finished fanfic. It's about Silent Hill and explores the possible relationship between Mary Shepherd-Sunderland (from SH2) and the Shepherd family (from SHH). Takes place before the events of Homecoming. I plan to re-edit this fanfic eventually, mostly rephrasing/correcting some sentences and adding a few more things, but the overall plot shall be kept.
3) "Silent Hill Reminiscence" - this is actually a series of short stories, telling the tales of many SH characters who, according to the game canon, have crossed paths prior to the main plots. The first two installments have been published:
4) "Ichijou Days" - a humor/romance crossover between School Rumble and Midori Days, two typical high school comedies which would blend perfectly. Its plot consists on Kyousuke Imadori going through the same kind of situation as Seiji Sawamura, when his right hand is replaced by the girl that loved him from afar.
5) "Random Facts or the Will of Fate?" - a crossover with TYPE-MOON's main three series: Fate Stay Night, Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai. Can't say it's an actual crossover, for they're all Nasuverse in the end. Over these last years, I got hooked on them and simply HAD to write a story about it!
I also have a few other ideas which I plan to write and post about, in due time.
LOOKING FORWARD TO FANFICS ABOUT (CROSSOVERS ESPECIALLY):
- Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Haunting Ground, Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Final Fantasy 7 and 8, Metal Gear Solid, Warcraft, Walking Dead
- Naruto, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Fushigi Yuugi, Love Hina, Mahou Sensei Negima, Death Note, Code Geass, Evangelion, Gundam in general (Wing, Seed, 00), Saint Seiya, Shurato, YuYu Hakusho, Shaman King, School Rumble, Type-Moon in general (Fate Stay Night, Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai)
- Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, House M.D., Law and Order: SVU, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad
- Star Wars, Avatar, Terminator, Harry Potter, Twilight, Lord of the Rings, Fievel, Secret of NIMH, Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons (Rise of the Guardians, Brave, Tangled, Frozen, How to Train Your Dragon)
GOOD CROSSOVERS MUST HAVE:
- Coherency: that means, some sort of common ground or viable connection between the fandoms and no OoC-ness.
- Spotlight balance: all main characters of each fandom must have their fair share of spotlight, which means no one should simply dominate the plot and no Mary/Gary-Sue-ness.
- Restraint of OCs: number of OCs should be limited to bare minimum (which I take for about 10% of the total number of characters).
- Faithfulness to the original: The original work's storyline and main events should not be significantly changed. The main pairings should not be changed either (of course, there are exceptions to this one rule).