Author has written 11 stories for Chuck, Glee, and Pitch Perfect.
Been gone working on 'Still Holding Out For You' by Kate Thompson (On Amazon)...for anyone that's interested.
1) I had kids and got old...or got old and had kids.
2) I forget why I go into a room thirty seconds after I decide to go into said room.
3) I get cranky if I'm not in bed by 9pm.
4) I can't do aerobics, laugh heartily, or sneeze unless I'm sitting on a toilet (other moms will get that one).
5) If I don't write something down (ex. my reason for going into a room), the thought floats out into the universe, never to be seen or heard from again.
6) I'm now one of those people that has to eat right AND exercise to simply MAINTAIN their weight.
7) Had a good one to go here but took too long to type #6 and forgot what it was.
8) I originally posted my 'Pitch Perfect' story under 'Picture Perfect' because it was late (9:16pm) and I was in a hurry to get to bed...I'm so embarrassed.
9) My patronus is your mom (still have to throw one of those in every once in a while).
10) I'm incredibly happy (see #1).
Unsafe External Link