Ack. About me? Please. I write about other people for a reason.
Hmm, well, I love reading the c/p things.
I love random bits of knowledge.
I swear. A lot. Get over it.
I write when I feel like writing. Even if it's something with a deadline, I write when I want to write.
I say nasty. Call it twang, but I say it.
I love gifs.
I love the internet.
I love fanfics.
I love RP's.
I love quotes.
I like things organized. Including writing.
I love Lumos Alliance.
Lumos Alliance: The best thing that will ever happen to you.
Things I look for in a story:
1. Good grammar, punctuation and spelling (small mistakes, of course, will be forgiven, since I have them ALL the time). You can't enjoy a story if you can't read it!
2. A good plot. I love any kind of story, really, as long as the plot's good and it has all these points.
3. Things that actually make sense...
4. Plenty of conflict/excitement. There's nothing fun about a story when the most exciting thing is the first chapter.
5. Long chapters.
Things I don't want in a story:
1. Mary Sue OC's (Original Characters). I can never get into having them around, and they completely ruin the story for me. Little Miss Perfect? No, thank you.
2. Too much of the same thing- it makes it boring.
Ships I support:
I took them all down due to them being ugh. I'll see what I can get up soon.
Disclaimer: Something used to cover ones arse.
Quotes I Love:
" I like eggs."
" MOTHER FRUITCAKEING!"
" You're a cantaloupe."
" I fart in your general direction!"
" And, furthermore, you can all go f*ck yourselves."
" Where shall I go, what shall I do?"
"Frankly my dear I don't give a damn."
" Well this is a goddamned b*tch of a situation."
" Do none of you have vision!?"
" USE YOUR WAND HARRY! USE YOUR WAND!"
" This, is an EX-PARROT!"
" You're an emotional f*cking cripple, you're soul is dog sh*t, every f*cking thing about you is ugly."
" Ever had one of those days when you just can't win?"
" There's a name for you ladies, but it isn't used in high society. Outside of a kennel."
" Life is like a box of Choco Frogs. You never know what card you're gunna get."
" Well then by all means come along sir!"
" I. Can. Touch. You. Now!"
" Hello Aro."
" Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"
" Are we there yet?"
" You play ball like a GIRL!"
More on Stories:
Ack! Stories. I have so many thoughts but so little of the thought to write with. Maybe I'll get some onesies up.
Onesies= One chapter stories of PWN.