Poll: Which anime do you like the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Kid vs Kat, and Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
This is a link to my drawing of my OC Megan from my Kid vs. Kat fan fiction Splice:
Personality: Goofy, lazy, and caring. Some people would say I'm weird for liking kid stuff like harry potter, cartoons and anime but I'm happy with my weirdness. Who the hell wants to be normal?! :D
Hobbies: Reading fan fiction, writing fan fiction as well as my own original stories, reading books, drawing, and watching TV. Mostly anime! :D
I also have an account on fictionpress.com so if you want you can check that out. I haven't written anything yet but I plan to. My screen name is the same on both accounts. :)
I've got a little thing to say to all my friends.
If you cry, I cry...
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FRIENDS AND BEST FRIENDS!!
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Will be there to bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM "When you get to be my age, you'll
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
List your top favorite Harry Potter characters in no particular order.
1. Harry Potter
2. Ron Weasley
4. Lucius Malfoy
5. Fred Weasley
6. Draco Malfoy
7. Hermione Granger
8. Severus Snape
9. Albus Dumbledore
10. George Weasley
1. Have you read a five/ten fic before?
No but I'm going to. (I like twincest)
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
HELL NO!! His ugly ass.
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?
If Draco got Harry pregnant. Then Draco would probably freak out, his dad would have gone into shock, Harry would have fainted and the rest of the wizard world would do the same. But I think the idea is interesting for a fanfic, I always like Draco/Harry fics.
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Albus Dumbledore. No I haven't read any with him as the main character, but he is in the Harry Potter fan fictions I've read.
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
Ron and Hermione. Well yeah, duh!
6. Four/eight or four/nine?
Lucius Malfoy/Severus Snape or Lucius Malfoy/Albus Dumbledore. Lucius Malfoy/Severus Snape works much better, they both seem alike to me, and making Lucius and Dumbledore as a couple is way too creepy on many, MANY levels. :(
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
If Hermione discovered Voldemort and Severus Snape in a secret relationship. I don't know about her but I'd throw up. :(
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Ron and Draco. Can't think of nothing right now.
9. Is there a such thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Lucius Malfoy and George Weasley. Goodness I hope not! :(
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Harry Potter and Fred Weasley. After finding out about Harry's abusive home life, Fred and George take it upon themselves to be the supportive big brothers he need.
I got this from kaley the vampire lover's profile:
25 THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.