Author has written 9 stories for A Nightmare on Elm Street, Scrubs, Twilight, Hellraiser, Puppet Master, Ben Drowned, and Grudge.
Announcement: I have a Twitter account now! (@HorrorLover777) Yes I've jumped on the bandwagon! XD Anyway, I'll be posting when a certain story gets updated, some sneak peaks, and just random crap! LOL! Follow me if you want to!
I want to announce that I now have a profile on FictionPress.com. I feel like it's time for me to expand and post original material. My user name is ShadowRealm1996. I have a story up! It's called "Chain Letter Madness"! Check it out!
Hi, everybody! This is HorrorLover777!
Over the course of the next few months, I will be working on the following stories
"A New Kind of Hell" (Hellraiser Fanfic)
"Diary of Erin Krueger" (ANOES/Grudge Fanfic)
"Mark of the Wolf" (Twilight Fanfic)
"School for Puppets" (Puppet Master Fanfic)
"BEN Strikes Again" (BEN Drowned Fanfic)
I might also have a few one-shots here and there! See you soon, chow!
If YOU are weird, put this on your profile
If you have weird friends put this on your profile
If you have ever tripped over you own feet, put this on your profile
If you have ever tried to lick your elbow even though you knew it was physically impossible paste this on your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for five consecutive minutes or more, place this on your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy this on your profile.
If you have ever forgot what you were talking about in a conversation, paste this on your profile!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you were going to say it, put this on your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever wanted an inanimate object to go die copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever wanted the character an actor/actress was playing in a movie to die copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like filling your profile with "copy this into your profile" thingys, then copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're still reading this profile, you ROCK! Show the world I approve and put this on your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If You like chocolate as much as I do, copy this into your profile
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you have ever shouted out the first thing that comes to mind, copy and paste this to your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
If you're awesome copy and paste this to your profile
If you're completely and utterly obsessed with horror movies/slasher fims/gorey flicks than copy and paste this to your profile
If you're a freak and proud copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've had dreams about Freddy Krueger but not nightmares the whole time copy and paste this onto your profile
If you couldn't live without horror movies copy and paste this onto your profile
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I SUPPORT FREDDY X NANCY so I MUST be screwed up in the head. (I really think I am screwed up in the head)
I HATE MARY-SUES so I MUST be one also
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is loser cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on. XD
IF Miley Cyrus were standing on top of the Empire State Building, 94 percent of children and teens would be crying their eyes out. Sign and re-post if you'd be part of the 6 percent yelling "JUMP BITCH JUMP!"
Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1.) Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2.) Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3.) Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4.) Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5.) Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6.) Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7.) When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8.) Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9.) While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10.) Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11.) In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12.) Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13.) When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream,"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14.) Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.)Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16.) when you see stuff in those cage-things, Yell "NOOO!! YOU'VE KILLED IT!"
17.) Go to a random customer and say, "OH, THERE YOU ARE, MOM/DAD!" And hug them.
18.) Hide behind the teddy bears and when children come by, laugh maniacally.
19.) Super glue power tools to the floor and watch the stupid people try to pick them up.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile
7 Ways to Scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Quotes to upcoming fics
Erin: Now I'm gonna give you the number one more time. The number for 911 is 9-1-Fucking-1
Donald: I can't find the 'fucking' button!
"Diary of Erin Krueger"
Jester: The way I see it, stupidity is currently a big problem in this world. I'm not saying we should kill all of the stupid people, just take the warning label off of everything and let the problem solve itself.
"School for Puppets"