Author has written 6 stories for Maximum Ride, Naruto, Hollow Kingdom Trilogy, Supernatural, and White Collar.
Hi, I'm EarlyMorningWishes. You can call me Liz, even though that isn't quite my real name.
- I Hope You Know What You're Giving Up: 6-22-15 (Naruto) The writing of Chapter 20 is almost complete. Editing should begin soon. Here's an except:
Ino dragged her feet as she wandered in the general direction she thought the caffeine was located. She hadn't slept in over forty-two hours and her body was punishing her for it.
- When In New York, Don't Fall For a Con: 6-22-15 (Maximum Ride/White Collar) The writing of Chapter 18 is almost halfway complete. Here's an except:
It was basically chaos.
Neal had seen some crazy things in his life. He had seen some bad things. He had seen some bad people. He had been near warzones and even seen some of the aftermath. None of it quite compared to what he had lived through in the last half an hour.
Upcoming Stories: (Please feel free to send me PM encouragement to work on your favorite concept below.)
- When in Miami, Don't Play the Spy Game: (Burn Notice/Maximum Ride) Sequel to When in New York! Cay and Lashay are trying to catch a break in the warm (more like hot) waters of southern Florida in their search for the rest of their family kidnapped by Itex. They have been up and down the coasts of the United States tracking down leads, and it could be the Miami office of Itex has the records they've been looking for. They DID NOT want to get involved in anything else...so much for that.
- Aliens vs. Monsters: (Supernatural/Animorphs) Emma Winchester is a monster, and the Yeerks are jerks from outer space. Let the battle commence!
- Finding the Weapon: (Soul Eater/Twilight) There is a weapon somewhere in Forks, Washington, and he or she doesn't know what they are. With a wizard hunting down weapons for power, two DWMA students are dispatched to find and protect the weapon. Vampires in Forks? Oh well. [I'm not really a Twilight fan but...this is a plot bunny's fault.]
- Monster or Mutent?: (Maximum Ride/Supernatural) Years after the scientists of Itex tried to change the world, (more like end it), life has moved on. When a child disappears while she is working, Nudge suspects a feral experiment turned loose or lost when Itex fell is responsible. She meets two ghostbusters in an Impala that say it's a monster.
- The Days After: (Supernatural) Companion piece to The Days Before! Mary wakes up after her fiery death to find herself bound to her home.
- Revenge on Other Shores (Supernatural) Sam and Dean have hunted all sorts of monsters over the years. Despite having been caught up in the schemes of heaven and hell for a long time, sometimes they still find unrelated hunts like they did in the good old days. They travel to Maine when a string of women are murdered under mysterious circumstances.
- Of Magic and Mortals (Charmed/Supernatural) In the multiverse, there are all sorts of worlds. Any world is possible, and many contain supernatural elements. Sometimes, just sometimes, completely different worlds overlap. Sam, Dean, Chris, and Wyatt discover this firsthand, and the consequences that follow.
If Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior, and you want everyone visits/sees your profile to know, copy and paste this into your profile.
Let it be known that I don't hate any person or group of people whose views are different from mine, because I love God. I can actually say that I love everyone in some capacity because of these two reasons: God created everyone in his image, and Jesus died for all of us on the cross. (Just because I love everyone does not mean that I like everyone, and it doesn't mean that I don't get upset at people either.) I love even the ones who carry out the practices I can't stand. Ultimately, they are also victims, and they need someone to love and forgive them.
I don't have all the answers and I know I will never come close. But I happen to known the one who created existence, and he would love for you to invite him into your life. There isn't a question you can create that he can't answer, and if you are willing to listen to him, he'll answer you. Please PM me if I can help.
I am forever appalled at the daily loss of innocent life and destruction of adult lives in abortion clinics. I'm sure many of you that are pro-choice believe what you believe out of genuine care and concern or respect. Many people honestly believe a fetus is not a person and the women, men, families, and workers involved are not negatively impacted because of it. But, just for a minute, think of World War Two, should any of you still believe real evil occurred in Nazi Germany. For years, normal people went about their normal lives in Germany while Jews and other targeted groups were so cruelly treated and snuffed out right in their backyards. Today we might ask, "Why didn't they do anything to stop it? Didn't they know it was wrong?" But to them, the Jews weren't even human; they were parasites that ruined and burdened the German people. Years from now, will humanity look back at our present day and shudder at what they see, asking the same questions?
Month one Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Month Two Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Month Three You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Month Four Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Month Five You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
Month Six I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Month Seven Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak. If you're against abortion, re-post this.