Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter, and Naruto.
Things about well me...
I am in school, and I get A's :-) and B's :-/ This means I will update when I can update. I have not given up on the story, but I mainly only have time to work on it during the weekend.
I once went to the Grand Canyon it's a great place to watch the sunrise if you get up in time.
My favorite poem is I wandered as lonely as a cloud.
Favorite saying right now is: Experience is what you get, when you didn't get what you wanted
I like riddles, but I'm horrible at solving them.
I got the idea to write my fic because I am so tired of all the Harry Naruto crossovers, where Harry just went new family, OK, and didn't even question it at all. I'm having fun writing this fic and I wouldn't mind others writing fics where Harry tries to run as well. Please PM me if you do. After all, each fanfic is different in its own way.
Anyway if you need something to do while the next chapter is written, check out my communities while you wait.
Murphy's 15 Other Laws...
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He who laughs last thinks the slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like. . . well, night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end,
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in the dark.
15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of
Unsafe External Link