Poll: Out of curiousity, who is your favourite Legend of Zelda villian? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Anime X-overs, Legend of Zelda, and Game X-overs.
To love someone is knowing that you’re giving them the power to break you, to take apart everything that you are. And you give it to them freely, because you trust that they won’t. Cannibalistic Skittles
Clicky the linky:
ONE DAY A DAD COMES HOME DRUNK AND MAD. HE PULLS OUT A GUN AND SHOOTS HIS WIFE AND THEN TURNS
THE LITTLE GIRL ASKS THE TEACHER: How did that man get
THE TEACHER REPLIED: He never did.
THE LITTLE GIRL ARGUED: Yes he did when mommy
66 of u won't repost this. BUT REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAID, ''DENY JESUS IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS
AND I WILL DENY YOU IN FRONT OF MY FATHER."Repost this IF YOUR NOT ASHAMED. Let God's love spread
I, Naruhina Chan, do solemnly swear to fav all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have started the Favourite Revolution... I think... Not really sure...
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution. And add your name... Naruhina7799
Quotes that mean a lot right now.
"She was always so sad, but she never said a word."
"Real eyes realize real lies."
"True friends don't have to ask what's wrong. They just know."
"You think that I'm smiling all the time, but in reality, I'm screaming for someone to save me from myself."
"I like sleep. My life isn't so screwed up when I'm asleep."
"I cry myself to sleep. It makes me feel better."
"Who you see and who I see aren't the same person."
"This is just a shell I'm hoping to break out of."
A poem I found on Child Abuse. Please, pass it on!
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up
All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Brawled on the floor
My name is tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
And you can help
Sickens me top the soul,
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
On with it!
A Poem To Stop Abuse In Relationships!
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
If you're against abortion, re-post this
1. Last beverage Powerade
2. Last phone call On the phone
3. Last kiss ...
4. Last song you listened to Zant's Domain by Xanauzumaki
5. Last time you cried ... 2 Days ago?
6. Dated someone twice No
7. Been cheated on? Nope
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? No, not really
9. Lost someone special? Yeah...
10. Been depressed? Yeah
11. Been high? –> On Sugar... XD jkjk
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Have you made new friends this year Does FF.net friends count? Is so then, yeah!
16. Fallen out of lovee No
17. Laughed until you cried I do that everyday :D
18. Met someone who changed you ... No, not really...
19. Found out who your true friends were Yeppers
20. Found out someone was talking about you Obviously
21. Kissed anyone on your top friends list Nope
23. How many kids do you want to have Twins
24. Do you have any pets Two fish named Pablo and Fernando and a stuffed pony named MC Epopo! :D
25. Do you want to change your name No, I like my name!
26. What did you do for your last birthday Watched Paranormal Activity!
27. What time did you wake up today 4 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night Coughing
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for The newest Paranormal Activity Movie! X3
30. Last time you saw your father Yesterday?
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life Nothing comes to mind...
32. What are you listening to right now How To Love - Lil Wayne
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom Uh... Does a man name Graham make it any better?!
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now? A lot of things, my friends. A lot of things...
36. Whats your real name Jenny... That's all you're getting you stalkers!
37. Relationship Status Taken Single Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
38. Zodiac sign Pisces
39. Male or female Female
40. Elementary School ...?
41. Middle School ...?
43. Hair color Copper
44. Long or short shortish long
45. Height 5'4''
46. Do you have a crush on someone Mmmmhmmm!!!!
47. What do you like about yourself Eyes
48. Piercings Ears
49. Tattoos None
50. Righty or lefty Righty
51. First surgery Haven't had one as far as I know...
52. First piercing Ears
53. First tattoo None
54. First best friend My First best friend! (Haha! I'm not telling!)
55. First Sport Falling down... Or getting hit in the face with the ball... I'm horrible at sports...
56. First pet My dead goldfish treasure I had when I was four... How was I supposed to know they didn't like hot water for bath time?!?!
57. First vacation MARINE LAND!!!!!!! XD
58. First concert Rex Goudie (Cause I'm just that awsome!)
59. First crush Some kid named Christphor when I was like 3
60. First alcohol drink ROOT BEER! >:d
61. Eating Hungry... VERY hungry...
62. Drinking Thirsty... VERY thirsty...
63. I’m about to Type this answer
64. Listening to Going Under - Evanesence
65. Waiting for Penguines and Pandas to band together in their epic ninja ways and take over the world...
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OTHER SEX?
69. Lips or eyes Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses Hugs
71. Shorter or taller Taller
72. Older or Younger Year older or year younger
73. Romantic or spontaneous Romantic
74. Nice stomach or nice arms Nice arms
75. Tattoos or piercings Tattoos
76. Sensitive or loud Sensitive
77. Hook-up or relationship Relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant Somewhere in the middle
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger Pfft, no...
80. Drank hard liquor Nope
81. Lost glasses/contacts Nope! They're right on my no-... Ah DANNGIT!
82. cried infront of someone Yep
83. Broken someone’s heart ... I'M SO SORRY BOB! I DIDN'T MEAN IT WHEN I SAID YOU WERE TO FLAT TO BE A ROCK! I'LL TAKE YOU BAAACCK! DX
84. Had your own heart broken ... OH?! So THAT'S how it's gonna be?!?! AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH! BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF THE FMA CAST! GOING ALL CAPS RAGE ON TAMAKI SUOH! FINE THEN, PABLO! HAVE IT YOUR WAY! WE'RE THROUGH, SPATULA, THROUGH! (Now this is where I question my sanity...)
85. Been arrested PFFT! No...
86. Turned someone down I turned down a race request on Mario Kart! He never seen it coming! ... Wait... He rejected me...
87. Cried when someone died Yeahh
88. Liked a friend that is a girl Nope
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself Sometimes
90. Miracles No
91. Love at first sight No
92. Heaven It's the only thing that keeps me believing that pop's alright, somewhere... R.I.P
93. Santa Clause If I don't believe in him, he trips me up on Wii Party! Grr... XD
94. Kissing on the first date Depends... If you love them...
95. Angels Yes... Back to question 92...
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now Yes
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time No
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever Maybe
99. What’s the one thing you cannot live without Trust
100. Posting this as 100 Truths Yeppers!
1 - Randomly get out of your seat and sit on the floor
2 - Yell out STOP DROP AND ROLL
3 - Shout WOW after every sentence of the lecture
4 - Hold up a piece of paper that says in large letters CHECK YOUR FLY
5 - Wait for your teacher to mention a date, and then yell out, “Bingo!” Apologize, and explain that you got confused
6 - name your pen Mr Pen, talk to him often, cry and go mad if Mr pen commits suicide (falls off the table)
7 - Superglue coins to the floor, count how many people try to pick them up
8 - Stand to ask questions. Bow deeply before taking your seat after the professor answers
9 - Start singing Can you feel the love tonight from the Lion King
10 - Get up to sharpen your pencil or find a tissue, then stand up there and look around. Then cry out I’m lost ’
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
I promise to remember Tonks
The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me " HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
If you work better to music, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy & Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.
If you have ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a chocoholic copy this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever made up your own language just for fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
if there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone actually thinks that you are evil and/or plotting their death, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you DON'T check under the bed for monsters, but you DO check behind the shower curtain for monsters/murderers/Michael Jackson, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, AnimeGirl329, Kathleen-chan, Life is a Highway66, moviemanic122893, Ham-Kelly- now Chibi Corn Chip, DolphinInsomniac 15, Cosplay Chan, Umbreon Mastah, Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Shiroi Laptop, movielover9, zimfreak1997, La Chica De Ojos Azules, Naruhina7799
The Soundtrack To My Life
Put your iPod on shuffle and write the songs that come on. No cheating!
Opening credits: Sorry by Daughtry
Waking Up: I'm In Heaven (When You Kiss Me) by ATC
First day of school: Cantarella by Miku Hatsune and Kaito
First Date: I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight by Faber Drive
Fighting: Baby Ringtone by Unknown Artist
Breaking up: Crazy Possessive by Kaci
Driving: Satisfaction by Benni Benassi
Flashback: Ima Monster by Blood On The Dance Floor
Mental Breakdown: Half of My Heart by John Mayer
Getting back together: Hold it Against Me by Britney Spears
Prom Night: A Bad's Girl Lamet by Ke$ha
Wedding: Crazy Beautiful Life by Ke$ha
Birth of a child: Carnival of Rust by Poets of the Fall
Final battle: Only Fooling Myself by Kate Voegele
Death scene: Zant's Domain by Xanazumaki
Funeral: Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha
End credits: F*king Perfect by Pink
Man... Is is sad to say I cried by the time I was done this? My favourite would have to be my ending credits.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, secilmis yazar, Holly Marie Fowl, FlyingToastersUnite, Cannibalistic Skittles, Naruhina7799,
Boy-or-Girl ... Survey thing (Bold is yes, normal is no.)
You love hoodies.
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
Funny thing is... I'm a girl... Hehe "
I'm that girl who cries without anyone seeing it.
I'm that girl who hurts herself without anyone knowing it.
I'm that girl who smiles but is hurting inside.
I'm that girl who guides but doesn't know what's right.
I'm that girl who shines but doesn't glow in the dark.
I'm that girl who's kind but never feels the mark.
I'm that girl who'd fight for someone else's rights.
But I'm also that girl who can't sleep at night.
Outside I'm pretty, I'm glowing, I'm strong.
But inside, I'm hurting, knowing I don't belong.
I think of that weight that just hangs above me,
Dropping onto my shoulders ever so slowly.
I don't fight it, I don't struggle,
I just hold it up.
The force on my shoulders,
I'm begging it to stop.
But I just hold it together,
And keep the smile on my face.
Just hoping that one day,
Someone can take my place.
Help me take that burden off her shoulders,
9 out of 10 teenage girls suffer from peer pressure, verbal and/or physical abuse, and stereotyping. If you believe in the power of women and girls like us, and if you believe we can overcome this issue together hand in hand, post this onto your profile and add your name to the list: ColorTheSky, CrazyNerdyFangirl, WannaBeWinged, wishIwereanime, Naruhina7799
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, asshole!
Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
I was going to take over the world, but I got distracted by something sparkly
Save the world. It's the only planet with chocolate.
I don't need a life. I'm a gamer. I have LOTS OF LIVES!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, Ginormous Funtastic Everything, Kara Hitame, HopelessxRomanticx1993, boyzaremylife, September5Rhyme (and proud to do so), HisokaYukiko, fullmetal'sgirl92, DarkRose02, devotedtodreams, Perfect Dreams, PaigeySama, RockerGirl0709, wishIwereanime, Naruhina7799,
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
( ̧•́( ̧•́(
pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOUR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
If you're having a bad day, go to this. It's guaranteed to make you feel better:
Congrats! You made it to the end of my profile without trying to hunt me down and send me to the phyco hospital!!! Soo... If you just skipped to the end to see my stories... Go back and read my profile! If you read it all... Go read my stories already, god dammit! XD No seriously, go read my stories. >:D
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Wild Type x Lolita Type|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Ouran High School Host Club|