Author has written 27 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Shugo Chara!, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club.
Name: Call me Carrot if you like. 'Long Ears' is reserved for close friends only.
Age: In middle school. That's all you need to know.
Birthday: Ask Justin Bieber. He should know. Cookies for those who've figured it out.
Idea of a well-spent weekend: in my room reading fanfiction on my computer while listening to pop music on my earphones.
House: Ravenclaw, where we swear by the bronze eagle.
Top Ten Rules I Live By:
1. Avatar: The Last Airbender is the creation of pure genius.
2. M. Night Dorkmalan is forever damned for disgracing such pure genius.
3. Pop music is a lifesaver for boredom.
4. Harry Potter is good for everyone, even Christians.
5. Hiroki and Nowaki's library makeup scene in Junjou Romantica is the BEST yaoi love scene ever, and a good deal better than even some of the straight ones.
6. Tamaki's emo corner is haunted by the spirit of ponytailed Zuko. Blame a random AtLA fanfic I read for giving me this idea.
7. Chocolate is the best dessert ever.
8. There's nothing wrong with being different from everyone else; it's called being unique.
9. NEVER listen to Lady Gaga while doing your homework; you could be sitting at your desk singing along to 'Bad Romance' for two hours and you still haven't written a word. Trust me.
10. There's nothing better than a bowl of hot instant noodles on a rainy day.
Top 10 AtLA Quotes (in no particular order):
1. "Come on, Aang. Every one here eats meat... even the meat!" -Sokka, Book 3 Chapter 2 'The Headband'
2. "Do you really think friendships can last more than one lifetime?" "I don't see why not." - Toph and Aang, Book 3 Chapter 6 'The Avatar And the Firelord'
3. "You already saved the world. And you'll save the world again. But you can't give up." -Yue, Book 3 Chapter 1 'The Awakening'
4. "Don't think of it as a dance party, but as a cultural event celebrating the art of fancy footwork." -Aang, Book 3 Chapter 2 'The Headband'
5. "Never give up without a fight." -Book 2 Chapter 7 'Zuko Alone'
6. "You must master the four elements and confront the Fire Lord, and when you do, I hope you will think like a mad genius!" -King Bumi, Book 1 Chapter 5 'The King Of Omashu'
7. "Love is brightest in the dark." -Book 2 Chapter 2 'The Cave Of Two Lovers'
8. "Aw, you babies can go a day without food. Would you rather be hungry...or dead?" -Canyon Guide, Book 1 Chapter 11 'The Great Divide'
9. "It’s time for you to look inward and begin asking yourself the big questions: Who are you, and what do you want?" -Iroh, Book 2 Chapter 17 'Lake Laogai'
10. "You need to find someone who waits and listens before striking." -King Bumi, Book 2 Chapter 3 'Return To Omashu'
The best advice my parents gave me was... just do your best and let God do the rest.
My teachers remember me as... the top student who's forever looking down at them from a height of five-foot-ten.
When I was a child I thought... the sporting event known as 'squash' involved throwing fruits at a wall.
The first review I got was... from my first songfic 'Talking To The Moon' asking me what was the name of the song I used.
I wish I'd never... joined the school volleyball team.
I thought I'd never... publish a multi-chapter fanfic that actually got reviewed.
My proudest moment... was when I became a bronze winner in the 2013 Commonwealth Essay Competition. I just won one little certificate, but man was it cool.
If I watched only one cartoon for the rest of my life it would be... Legend Of Korra!
The best holiday I've ever had was... in Tokyo Disneyland in February 2013.
I couldn't believe it when... I published a songfic and got 5 reviews within 12 hours!
I know it's silly but I... do a happy dance when I hear my favourite song.
If I came back as an animal I'd be... a rabbit. What else?
Your iPod (Mine's just a MP3 player) On Shuffle and Copy Down the Song. It's like for a movie version of your life.
Opening credits: Hey Soul Sister - Train
Waking up: Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
First day of school: If You’re Not The One – Daniel Bedingfield
Falling in love: She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5
Fighting: The Other Side – Jason Derulo
Breaking up: Fifteen – Taylor Swift
Driving: Astronaut – Simple Plan
Flashback: Forever Now – Ne-yo
Mental Breakdown: The A Team – Ed Sheeran
Getting back together: Can’t Stop Love - Darin
Wedding: We’re All In This Together – Cast of High School Musical
Birth of a child: Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
Final battle: Beauty And A Beat – Justin Bieber featuring Nicki Minaj
Death scene: Fireflies – Owl City
Funeral: Nothin On You – B.o.b featuring Bruno Mars
End credits: Umbrella - Rihanna
...so I have too many songs about love on my MP3. Got a problem?
"Well, that was fun." -Princess Azula, Book 3 Episode 5 'The Beach'
The Ten-Categories Challenge
A challenge I created for myself, but anyone can try it out. The rules are simple: choose ten different categories you've never written for before, list them down on your profile and then write a oneshot for each of them. The length of the story is up to you: just write it, publish it and update your challenge list with the story title, summary, main characters and publish date. Here are my ten categories:
When a story is published, the details will be listed below. Enjoy!
Title: The Boy In The Rain
Summary: From first meeting him to that unforgettable day in the rain, up until the moment their lives changed forever. Their story told with a genderbending twist. Reviews are appreciated.
Main Characters: Katniss E., Peeta M.
Publish Date: 20 Dec, 2013
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club:
Title: So It Heals Faster
Summary: "Why is your right leg always injured in one way or another." Years after that bike accident, Haruka had learned that the leg wasn't Makoto's only sensitive spot. Just a fluffy first attempt at writing my favorite Free! pairing.
Main Characters: Haruka N., Makoto T.
Publish Date: 12 Nov, 2014