Author has written 3 stories for Misc. Plays/Musicals, and Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている.
Okay so a profile page to bore people with. Awesome!
Oh okay so some important things to know...
Age: A Number (Because apparently it can't be a letter I've tried)
Sex: Female (I'm at least 90% sure of that one, the other 10%? Eh, you never know)
Location: Planet Earth (Although my sister would beg to differ)
Favorite Music: Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, 3 Doors Down, Carrie Underwood, Black Veil Brides, Aerosmith, Broadway Songs especially from Wicked and The Lion King, and some rap depending on who and what song
Favorite Fandoms To Read: IchigoxToshiro, ByakuyaxRenji, LukaxYuki, GrimmjowxIchigo, ShuseixHotsuma, KurotoxSenshirou, NarutoxGaara, NarutoxSasuke, YukixKyo, YugixYami, SetoxJoey, and a lot of others
Favorite To Write: LukaxYuki, ShuseixHotsuma, Kuroto,Senshirou, SasukexNaruto, ByakuyaxRenji, and Kradam/Adommy
More reviews=More Chapters :)
Unsafe External Link