Author has written 3 stories for Warriors, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Maximum Ride.
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go
Now swear it on the River Styx!
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
if you dream of going to Camp Half-Blood copy and paste this on your profile.
If you get way too excited for books, movies, etc. to come out, copy this into your profile
If you know how to copy and paste this on your profile well you know the drill.
If you have so much "Copy&Paste" stuff on your profile you think you deserve an award for it Cop&Paste this onto your profile. "Where's my trophy?"
If you think that people who don't like PJO are crazy/stupid/losers, copy this into your profile.
-You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
-You have dreams about PJO characters/events (I always dream about me and my life as a half-blood)
(\ _ /)
this is bunny copy him on your profile to to help him achieve world domination and come join the dark side, we've got cookies!.
••) .•).•.•) .•)
] I need to tell you a secret LOOK AT 5
 The answer is LOOK AT 11
 You must be really mad LOOK AT NUMBER 9
A stranger stabs you in the front
A friend stabs you in the back
A boyfriend stabs your heartb
best Friends only poke each other with straws
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
You know you live in 2010 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take My Space ( go Facebook!) pics.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/Live Journal/My Space.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did.
13. your sad because you fell for it and think you have to put it on ur profile
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading #1, will try it
3. And discover that #1 is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot..
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face