Author has written 10 stories for Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール, Doctor Who, and Hunter X Hunter.
Hey! The name's bluedog. The name is strange, I know. There is actually a tearjerker story behind it...and I've had it for years. My username designing skills are terrible ya know? I guess you can just call me Blue. I'm an engineering major in college right now, so I may not have a lot of time to update my stories. I do my best (even if they may be a bit rushed.) I like to talk with my readers so drop me a message if you have questions or just want to talk!
There are several key things you should know about me when you read my stories:
1. I may stop writing in the middle only to continue months later. I can't help it. I get in a rush then I mess up the story or I lose my muse. I think I rhymed there (:
2. I have strange plots and/or increasingly complicated at times. (I like to think it makes them more fun to read though.)
3. Avoid my earlier fics. These are terrible and no longer display my current writing skills. I'm in the process of rewriting them.
4. OC's pop up on occassion for the purpose of enhancing a story. For example, there is an entire organization, but we only know ten characters and eight of them are dead. I use them to make the story less restricted.
For my own quirks:
1. I like to think I am friendly but if you are rude, I will be rude back
2. I will admit I am shy. If I do not answer right away, it's probably because I'm running away from the screen going "Don't say anything to make you look like an idiot!"
3. I love my reviewers and followers! Your cheers and tips help me keep going while improving my stories.
4. And lastly, I write regardless of reviews because I enjoy writing stories. Just be sure to drop one or two now and then so I know people are reading and enjoying it. I aim for well written fics and I want people to enjoy what they read. Not complain about how the prompt was good but the writing sucked.
Hobbies: Pretty much anything I have money and can make time for
Age: Legally an adult XD
Fanfics I am currently working on:
Afterlife: Itachi had died and is discovered by a shinigami who sends him to the Soul Society. Itachi has to struggle to escape insane fighting obssesed captains, egotistical nobles, and uncover the secrets of the Soul Society. What will happen in his time there? (Rewritten as Journeys in the Afterlife)
Hunter x Hunter: The Dark Continent: Gon and company are hired to search for the expedition lost to the Dark Continent a year earlier. They don't land where they expected however... Drabble-like chapters. Will have many chapters. Naruto/HunterxHunter crossover because I go tired of people sending Naruto to the Hunter exams and putting Hinata with the Zoldycks. (Hiatus/Revisions)
Silence of the Soul: Taken Down. I'm going to revise this but I want to focus on a single story.
Tragedy of the Red Spider Lily: AU! because Aizen messes with everything. A Bleach Tokyo Ghoul crossover where ghouls are not the only creatures who eat humans...
A False Reality: This is my late submission for MarcoAce week.
Ace and Marco are captains responsible for training new recruits in the Navy. Sabo is a gamer and upcoming entrepreneur in the virtual gaming industry. Sabo forces Ace to play the new hit game "One Piece" as a way to relieve his stress--except Ace doesn't like video games. Will the legendary "Phoenix" be able to teach Ace how to have fun? Gamer!verse AU.
(This is my brainchild of too much SAO and Log Horizon lol)
Failed Experiment:Kisuke's attempt to bring the bankai back to the Seireitei's shinigami using the Shin'eiyaku succeeds with dangerous results. A "What-if" one-shot based on the recent chapter. Involves hollow captains. From Hitsugaya's point of view.
Mission: TAKEN DOWN
Hunter x Hunter: Hiatus (hey that matches the manga)
I made a blog for my fanfiction! If you have a question/request, you can ask here. I will be posting snippets of chapters, one shots, or the occasional story idea here among other things:
(Although, currently I have no update plans with school).
Obligatory Disclaimer for fics that don't have one: I do not own anything
1) I am going to be taking down a lot of my stories I wrote long ago and revamping them. This INCLUDES some of my more popular works sadly. The difference in my writing patience has changed drastically since I graduated my senior year of high school. This means I'm better at catching plot holes and details now (if only slightly). I really couldn't stand seeing my old stories on my profile though. My HxH drabble will be undergoing revision to become more cannon compliant (and fix up rushed plot and grammar mistakes) now that the manga was updated to show how you even get there. All 20 chapters _; I lost the outline a while back so it's probably for the best.
2) Because of a certain professor of mine (whom no one likes) utterly destroyed my writing muse over the course of the entire semester, my updates have been drastically slowed. I am focusing on Red Spider Lily along with my own original work (I have at least 20 pages of idea drafts the plot is so long). I'm going to try to have Lily up by Christmas and maybe Journeys if I can work up my muse. As of March, I am waiting for the next part of Lily to be beta'ed.
3) Okay, this is a huuge thing for me right now. I almost failed all of my university classes and have been so stressed I could only stare at walls for ours on end lately. So, the farthest thing from my mind has been writing my stories. I will also be taking summer classes so, my window of writing is from now till June 5th if I end up studying constantly.
|Community:||The Unknown Tales|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga One Piece|