Poll: Choose your top two favorite Percabeth scenes listed. Decisions, decisions. Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
--THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE--
“Stories are like genies...They can carry us into and through our sorrows. Sometimes they burn, sometimes they dance, sometimes they weep, sometimes they sing. Like genies, everyone has one. Like genies, sometimes we forget that we do. Our stories can set us free...When we set them free.” -Francesca Lia Block
'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green: I am just in love with this book. I want to quote every sentence. Plus it made me cry, like, five times and I'm not even finished it yet. Augustus Waters is a DREAM. I wish he were real just so I could have one conversation with him. ("But sadly, the world is not a wish-granting factory.")
'A Map of the Known World' by Lisa Ann Sandell: Just finished this one. The main character annoys me so much but at the same time it's so easy to relate to her! Weird. Just read it.
'Room' by Emma Donoghue: Really creepy book. Loved it!
Hey! It's me, Live.Love.Twix27, the self-proclaimed Review Fairy. Thanks for clicking on moi.
I've finally gotten to making an actual profile, and I am loving the. Did you notice?
Anyways, on to the profile (:D) part of this thing:
It's important to tell your story. It's important to listen:
Name: Selena. You can call me that, or Twix. Whatever floats your boat. =)
Age: Let's just say I'm an older PJO reader, and a younger HG reader. Does that make sense? I'm 14.
FF Contact Email:
Hobbies: Reading, dancing, singing, reviewing, taking care of my numerous pets, reading, annoying my siblings, goofing off, reading, swimming, rapid-fire texting, and did I mention reading? I don't think I did.
I'm: an overly energetic, passionate, crazy, teenage girl who's guilty pleasures include FF,, , and staying up all night fanfictioning.
Book series I love:(duh), ( , and the by Micheal Grant. I love all these books, but I think I'll only be writing PJO fanfics. :P The Hunger Game and Gone are both really... intense series, and I don't think I'm ready to tackle all of those themes. Max Ride series isn't finished yet, but when it is, we'll see. :)
More about me: I lovelovelove ranting. I'll rant about the color of the sky if you ask me too. Don't be too suprised if this profile ends up being endless. I justmaybemight rant in one of my reviews to you... and you'll be under the mercy of my long-winded opinion. Looooooong.
I lovelovelove making word-sandwiches. And generally just creating my own words. Word-sandwiches are funandoriginalandsupersupereasy. But most people don't even know what I'm saying. :)
I'm too hard on myself. Well, according to my notsosmart older brother. I can never take compliments seriously, and I'm actuallyalittlemaybe too honest. Sometimes it's good, and sometimes it's bad. But I do speak my mind, which my friends love and my teachers hate. But you can always know I'm telling you the absoulute truth.
I love saying love and staying up too late. When I believe in something I'm pretty passionate about it, and I always love a good romance. True-love is probably my life's goal...and I do believe in it.
PM me anytime...I'll R&R just about anything. And look, I just proved I love to rant! (see above)
Oh, and by the way, I'm a girl. :)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You like hanging out at the mall.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
Compare: 11-20. That's just sad. Am I that much of a girl?
I definitely recommend on FanFiction:
StarlitReader: She's an ah-mazing Percy Jackson and the Olympians author who writes right from her heart. Her fics, one-shots, two-shots, etc. are totally worth it. And guess what? If you review she actually replies. :o So check her out! You won't regret it.
Cassie's Neighbor: Another Percy Jackson and the Olympians author who inspired me to actually decide to post stories when I (finally) get my laptop. Her stories are the best, and did I mention she's super nice? C'mon, I know you wanna click it.
Dovewings.Of.Narnia: I love her. (In a completely non-weird way.) Her stories really get you and she makes the characters seem so real. Read her stories, hon.
high.fiving.jesus: Percy Jackson and the Olympians! Amazingperfectenjoyable...can you read that? Long story short, you have to read the stories. If you don't, you're life will never be complete. Never. Save yourself
meeeethegr8: Has the most angsty, romantic, cutesy fics ever. And she's in the midst of writing as many one-shots as she can during all of December. Um... why haven't you clicked on her yet?
percabeth777: Alrighty. Not only does the name add like, 20 points, but her stories are fantastic. And she's my new found friend (does that sound stalker-ish?!) here on FF. As of...um...'bout an hour ago. But hey :) Anyways, her stories are the best (and totally IC) and did you read that girl's profile?
Nilly's Issue: We all need a 'lil dark angst, agreed? Nilly has that, and (a lot) more. I just discovered her a couple weeks ago...and I feel soo stupid for not reading her poifect fics earlier. Her fics are pretty AU of the actual PJO series. She writes more of a darker perspective of the series. Altogether, one word. Read!
: 'Kay then, from now on, we have (the best) HG authors ev-a. Medea Smyke. She's not only basically the creator of Gage, she's been on FF for almost ten years. Or maybe more. So we're talking a lot of experience, and hundreds of reviews. You'll love everything about her stories.
Solaryllis: Another (major) Gage shipper, with truly enjoyable stories to match. I bet that every single chapter you read will make you laugh, cry, smile, or sigh. Seriously. That wasn't just a random sentence that so-convienantly-rhymes. PM me if non of the above happens. I'll be anxiously awaiting the non-existant PMs =)
GaleLover8: Oh my god, Gale. How did I miss you before?! I. Am a. Terrible. Person. *head desks* Anyways, Gale is the best-est. Like, ever. The story I love that she's currently working on is 'Is This Real?'. I definately recommend. And for all you HP fans out there, she's an expert at that, too :) So, you know. Even if you're not a HG fan, even if you absoulutely hate it, click on her profile. She has this supermegahugebubbly personality that'll make you automatically love her. And laugh your HG-hating ass off. So click:
koalakoala: The name is awesome, but that's not the only thing. On this profile, you'll find both PJO and HG fics. Which are both completely and utterly amazing! (I say that too much, don't I?) She has her own writing style that's different from everybody else's - her words (and entire stories) sound poetic. It's hard to explain, it's like they flow together like a song. You have to read and try to describe yourself. If you have any descriptions, PM me and I'll put that instead.
Anyways, that was a long section. I just randomly decided to reconize my favorite authors on my profile while I was typing it. Split-second decisions are my speciality. I need to get a new speciality. This. Took. For. Ever! But hey, it was totally worth it. I mean, I love you guys! (in a completely non-weirdo way) I think you deserve some reconization.
Again, if you're reading this profile, and think you deserve some recon., PM me anytime.
Whew, I have a lot of 'em. But I'll try to get them across, simply because me and random speeches are likethis.
- TLT was the funniest. SOM was the cutest. TTC was the most angsty. BOTL was the most dramatic. TLO was the most exciting. My favorite? Don't even.
- Blackjack is probably my favorite animal. I always imagined him with a (strong) New York accent.
- I'm glad Percabeth didn't happen 'till TLO. Things would've gotten awkward, and the drama would be seriously lacking. Some may disagree, but RR mastered Percabeth to the max.
- I have a love/hate relationship with love triangles. Maybe it's because I'm a fangirl, but I love triangles around the male character (i.e. Percy with Rachel, Annabeth, Calypso...oops that's a square)
- I actually love the... I was cautious during , but quickly made me fall in love. (all over again) Check out the .
- I lovelovelove angsty-ness between anyone in PJO. Drama can't hurt either.
- I think (as discussed with percabeth777) that Percy got hurt from all sides. Leaving Calypso. He loved her, I know it. And I'm a major Percabeth shipper. But he did, and if RR had been more of an angst writer, he would have wrote that. Rachel dumping him. Before he knew if he liked her or not. So there's indecision. And more hurt. Not to mention rejection. Poor Perce, huh? But we're not even finished. Annabeth-centric confusion up to the end of TLO. He loves her, he hates her. She loves him, she can't stand him. I was confused.
- Another thought: What about the Gabe angst? There had to be some. Wish there was.
- I adore the post-BOTL but pre-TLO time period. There's just so much angst there! Drama, hurt, pain, caution, fear, betrayal...I could go on forever! That time period also provides draaaamaaaa. And a lot of inspiration.
- I have always wished that they'd make a movie series that actually follows the books one day. My pathetic, not-likely-to-happen, dream. Sigh. But I still do (shamelessly) have a love for.
- I've always pictured Silena as a black-hair blue-eyes gal (like me). But in TDFs, RR says Silena has black hair and brown eyes. And I was sad. Really. Then, in TLO during Silena's death (which I cried over) RR said she had blue eyes (yay) and blonde hair. So, is it only me who is thinking WTF?! Or does Silena just use colored-contacts and dye her hair a lot?! (yeah, not likely)
So, if you read this entire profile, I commend you. Sheesh, you must know more about me now than I do! And if you skimmed, you still get virtual cookies. -hands-
Unsafe External Link