Poll: Which animal for an Animagus? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Harry Potter, Teen Titans, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Spirit, Prince of Tennis, Bleach, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, and Danny Phantom.
So, while I've been browsing for a year now, I'm really not the best writing type. What you can expect from me is more often than not one shots. I'm working on removing the story I have up, so if anyone can tell me how...
I am big on anime and manga, so much so that I've actually started a club at school, but I'm also into other fandoms. My favorite fandoms have to be Yu Yu Hakusho and Hikaru no Go, though if it is a good length and well written, then I generally like to read it. I do try to stay away from Harry Potter and Naruto, though. Those fandoms have gotten entirely too large for my tastes. It's rather hard to find something that appeals to me. Yes, I do read yaoi, just as much as I do heterosexual. It depends on the story plot, because I see no difference in loving a male or female.
For any who may know me, I'm antisocial, an introvert, snobby and old-fashioned. I am OCD on pronunciation, so those with horrible verbal grammar and spelling bug me. I won't buzz someone for their writing, though I would think one would take pride in writing and editing anything they are posting for the world to see.
For those of you who are curious - goodness knows I always am - I'm writing this off the top of my head. This isn't something I planned really hard on writing, because it isn't a story. It's just me.
Peeves, because everyone has them:
1) Discussions about topics popular among teens, such as s, who's dating who, etc. I'm fine with profanity, so long as it is not used in such a context that is offensive.
2) Using words, especially offensive ones, in the wrong context. So, all of you fools out there, retarded refers to the mental inability that many people, including my sibling, deal with. It is not something they chose, something they are happy with, or even something they are concious of half the time. I ask you, as people who spend any time reading what mostly unpublished authors have written, to have some respect for those living with disabilities.
3) Compliments, not that I hate them, but I, in the words of Chrona from Soul eater, don't know how to deal with them. They leave me flustered.
4) Cell phones - the blasted things hate me, and they cause way more trouble than they're worth.
5) Disobeying teachers, rules or instructions - Most of my classes are full of preps, ones who care for nothing other than 1). I see no reason to chatter in class, then complain later on to the teacher about that being too much work, simply because you were distracted and procrastinated doing the assigned work. It's frustrating when I want to get the work done, but can't concentrate because they're loud about rediculous things.
Interests and Hobbies, because face it, I'm an individual:
Music - Dancing, singing, playing an instrument, listening to it, writing it; any and all of the above take up a massive amount of my time. A/N I've noticed that I write especially when listening to Raised by Swans and Hammock music. Hm.
Art - I'm not much for anything but pencil sketching, though i do love to admire the works of others
Writing - Hello, I have an account on this website. I love fiction writings the best, because they are entertaining, and the peek into the minds of other creators intrigues me. How different is one's imagination from my own? Do they think of things differently than I do?
Foreign Languages - What I plan to invest my future in. The idea of travelling, of my own volition because I'm a military child, and discovering new cultures excites and intrigues me, and I want to discover more outside of the major barrier that comes from being raised in one stable, safe, and comfortable country all my life.
Edit 7/19/2012: In case all of you are wondering about the sudden increase in my Favorite Count, it's because i have been keeping my favorites on a separate list, and have finally been motivated to actually favorite them all!
For my new Poll: Its for a character of mine: Ipi Foster. She'll be an OC for a story that's stewing, and i want her to be an Animagus, but nothing common, or stereotypical, like that. Ipi Foster: 11 years of age. Dark Brown Hair, faded green eyes modeled after Shindou Hikaru Small physique, lean muscle Raised as a farm girl in a poor area, so can't read, for the most part. Placed in Hufflepuff. Mistaken for being mentally retarded, as mousy personality and inability to read quickly drop her reputation. Eventually it gets so bad that most people begin to ignore her. Becomes an animagus after some girls convince her that if she becomes one, they'll be her friends forever. Desperate for company, she tries. Hence, the poll.
NOTE: I'm willing to beta if you don't mind a lot of criticism! I love helping others with their writing, but sometimes even I think I go too far.