Author has written 1 story for Avatar: Last Airbender.
Hello! I'm Rae-ah, though you may call me Rae is you want. I live in Washington state with my Fiance and I love to read and write stories. I'm definitely not new to Fan Fiction as I have read several stories and made this account months ago, though I'm finally starting to use it!
I will mainly ( practically always) write romantic stories of "Avatar: The Last Airbender", mainly KatAang!
My favorite show is "Avatar: The Last Airbender", which in my opinion, is the 1st best show that was on Nickelodeon. For one it had a true plot as well as action, comedy, and of course my favorite, romance. Other shows lack two of the three, or even all.
My favorite canon in the series is KatAang (Katara x Aang) which in my opinion, is the best of all kind! Reason being, Aang and Katara are simply made for each other. People who supported and still support Zutara always talk about how Katara is too motherly towards Aang to share a true relationship. I disagree, though I accept all opinions. Katara may be motherly towards him because it's simple instincts us girls share. I even admit that I can be motherly towards my Fiance when needed. Another reason they were made for each other is the sheer connection they have. Aang knows is Katara upset and same with Katara knowing Aang. Their connection is the drive to many of my upcoming stories. I am not a Zutara hater, nor am I a Zutara fan, I just respect opinions!
- My name is Rachel, but I am constantly called Rae or Rae-ah by friends and family. Plus I'm one of 4 Rachels at my school, so Rae is a good substitute.
- I'm 17 and engaged to my boyfriend who I absolutely adore and love with all my heart and soul. The wedding is the summer of 2014, after college.
- I'm a girl, obviously, and I'm the cliche romantic type.
- I'm very easy going and will often wear sweats and nike shorts
- I'm obsessive about "Avatar: The Last Airbender", as seen above!
- I though "The Last Airbender" movies, wasn't bad. Despite how they pronounced names and skipped a few things, like Omashu, the revealing of Sozen's Comet to Aang and rushed the Solstice thing. They also left out a few people (Suki, Bumi, Jeong Jeong.. AKA people who'll show up in the 2nd and/or 3rd book) It wasn't entirely terrible. I think some people over reacted, maybe because they had their expectations too high or they hda a closed mind after seeing the comments about it. It was pretty bad.. just not terrible. Hopefully the 2nd book will be better since they know what the fans do like and don't like this time.
- I love Improv-a-ganza
"Purple monkies in the tree!" - Ryan Stiles, Improv-a-ganza
"I can't believe my man is Cougar Material." - Johnathan Mangum, Improva-a-ganza
"There it is!! ... That's what it'll sound like when one of you spots it." - Toph, The Library
"Look at my Tmall Intettinet" - Brad Sherwood, Improv-a-ganza
"Baby, you're my forever girl!" -Aang, Daydreams and Nightmares
Forever Bonded- KatAang- Rated M- Aang and Katara are now together and after a heated night, Katara ends up pregnant. Luckily, Katara has a full support team.