Poll: Who is cuter? Vote Now!
Author has written 28 stories for Ninja Turtles, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Hey I"m turtlegirls16 and this is my profile. I like to write a lot of fanfics but I also like to write real books too. I love TMNT, and my favorite character just so happens to be Raphael. My Family sometimes thinks I'm weird but thats fine with me because isn't everybody weird. I love to play the piano and have almost perfected playing Furelise with one hand now to tackle two hands. I'm a Blonde but that doesn't mean I'm stupid, In fact I make all A's and B's every year thank you very much. If TMNT ever reads this (which they won't) but if they do I just want to say you are Awsome. I Love all books but my favorite is The Whipping Boy. I cannot choose, between movies but I have to say that this years movie Tangled is the bomb! Music is my life! I base all my stories off songs i hear or i add them too my stories.
Hiya! This is T-Girl here! I thought it was high time I updated my profile, since i've been here for a while and changed a lot. As you know I love to write fics for TMNT but I also like Star wars: The Clone Wars. Also as you know Raph is my fav turtle from TMNT. I have been trying very hard to get out of cliche mode, hence my new fics, Fate and Mutation Runs In The Family. But rest assured I will be going back over and continuing my older fics. I am sorry in advance If I fail to post chapters on time, but life is becoming increasingly hard as i get closer to joining the "adult world" *shivers*. It's not that I have anything against being an adult but... I guess you could say becoming one is connected to my worst fear. But anyways, I just want to let all the younger writers and any first timers know, that It doesnt take skill to write a story. Of course some people completely suck at writing but that doesn't matter. All you need to write a story, is imagination, and a good starting idea... and a good starting scene- T.T which i am having a hard time with in Fate (any ideas? please message me). Anyways, to all my faithful reviewers, and friends I've made on here, I Thank you for your support! And if any of you need to ask me something or want to cowrite a story, just message me!
T-Girl is out! Peace!
Fave Turtle Quotes:
R: "Hey what do you get when you cross a turtle and a chicken?... Mikey!"
R:"Watch your back you oddball!"
M: "You just called me odd didnt you?!"
M:"I'm not odd! I'm eccentric!"
M: "Don, Raph thinks I'm odd!"
D: "Your just being sensetive!"
M" Sensitive?! If theres one thing i hate, it's when people call me sensetive!"
R: "Hey Don! What's with all the noise?"
D: " Maybe the harmonics of the crystaline structure?"
R: " You don't have a clue, do you?"
D: "Not one."
R: " Sewer rats are gettin bigger!"
M:" Yeah! I think it's time to cut the cheese!"
L: (palm heel's face)
M:" That's not what I meant!"
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
I am that girl,
The one who likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one who won't give up
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),
Who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more,
Who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
I am that girl.
Weird but True quotes:
I was laying in bed last night looking up at the stars and thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss
The road to success is always under construction
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button
Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils
What do you call dog with no legs? Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die
Friends and Best Friends:
Friend: Will help me when I'm lost.
Friend: Will help me learn to drive.
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away.
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down.
Friend: Will bail me out of jail.
Friend: Will go to a concert with me.
Friend: Call my parents ''Mr'' or ''Mrs''
Friend: Ask me for my number.
Friend: Hides me from the cops.
Friend: Lets me make an idiot out of myself in public.
FRIENDS Lend you their umbrella.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
FRIENDS: Will help you move
FRIENDS: helps you up when you fall
FRIENDS: wipes your tears when your rejected
FRIENDS: Tell you that you look nice.
FRIENDS: Say "good luck" when you go get your ears pierced.
FRIENDS: Roll their eyes when you start rambling yet again about your boyfriend (the fourth time that night).
FRIENDS: Smile when you get obsessed with something.
FRIENDS: Say "see you later!"
FRIENDS: Forgive you.
FRIENDS: Tell jokes with you.
FRIENDS: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth.
FRIENDS: Annoy you.
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumb war with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
60 WAYS TO GET KICKED OUT OF WAL-MART!
4.Find one of the workers who is making a pyramid or a display of something and as soon as they are finished with it, ask for the thing that’s on the bottom and have a panic attack until they give it to you.
5. Get on the loud speaker and declare a “Going Out of Business Sale, All Items 99% Off”
6. Buy a $200 item and pay for it all in pennies. Lose count at least two times.
7. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from ‘Mission Impossible’.
14. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say “PICK ME! PICK ME!”
17. See what you can “catch” by casting fishing poles into different isles.
18. Play football and see how many people you can get to join in.
21. Try to get people to race you across the store.
22. Sit on the floor and watch T.V. in the electronics department.
23. Pretend to speak a different language and see how many weird looks you get
24. Superglue quarters to the floor and count how many people try to pick them up
26. Fill up carts and just leave them around the store.
28. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and pretend to be superman.
33. Test brushes and combs
34. Take up an entire toy aisle with a G.I. Joe vs. Rescue Heroes battle of epic proportions.
35. Take bets on the battle.
38. Play with the price scanners.
39. Spray air-freshener everywhere.
40. Play with the automatic doors.
41. Make a pillow fort.
44. Crawl into gym bags and laundry hampers.
49. “Re-alphabetize” the books.
50. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
51. Running around the store screaming walmart sucks, walmart sucks let’s go to target!
52. Buy a candybar. Eat it. Get back in line. Buy another candy bar. Eat it. Get back in line. Repeat until you get bored.
53. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines, relax and if the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don’t get out much, ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
HOW TO ANNOY YOUR PARENTS:
1. Follow them around the house everywhere
2. Moo when they say your name
3. Pretend you have amnesia
4. Say everything backwards
5. Run into walls
6. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion
7. Go into their room at 4am and say "Good morning sunshine!"
8. Snort loudly when you laugh, then laugh harder
9. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to all the time
10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell "DNA!"
11. In public yell "NO MOM I WILL NOT KISS YOU!"
12. Talk to a pen [Ex: "Oh you write so nicely! Yes! Yes you do!"]
13. Swith the light on and off for a while then yell "Oh I Get It!"
14. Try to climb a wall
15. Hold their hand and whisper "I see dead people."
16. Eat you hair
17. At everything they say yell "LIAR!"
18. When you take a shower yell "I'm Drowning! I'm Drowning!"
19. Tap on their door all night saying "Help me adjasfhsfjkfjjflsfjslf!"
20. Talk to the commercial guy on the T.V. about yout problems
HOW TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY:
1. Everytime someone asks you to do something, ask if They Want Fries with that
2. In the memo field for all your checks write "For Marijuana"
3. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face
4. Specify that your drive thru order is "To Go"
5. Sing along at the Opera
6. Five days in advance tell your friends that you can't attend their party because you have a headache
7. When the money comes out of the ATM yell "I WON! I WON!"
8. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THEY'RE LOOSE!"
THINGS TO DO LIST:
1. Make Vanilla Pudding. Put in Mayo Jar. Eat in Public.
2. Hire Two Private Investigators. Have Them Follow Each Other
3. Wear A Shirt That Says "Life". Hand Out Lemons On The Street Corner.
4. Get Into A Crowded Elevator And Say "I Bet You're All Wondering Why I've Gathered You Today."
5. Major In Philosophy. Ask People WHY They Would Like Fries With That
6. Run Into A Store, Ask What Year It Is. When Some One Answers, Yell "Yes! It Worked!" And Run Out Cheering
7. Become A Doctor. Change Last Name To Acula
8. Change Name To Simon. Talk In Third Person
Unsafe External Link