Author has written 7 stories for Kuroshitsuji, Chronicles of Narnia, Sherlock, and How to Train Your Dragon.
TFW you come back years later and CRINGE at your younger self. Like, gurl, CHILL.
I'd like to issue an official apology to everyone who has had to deal with all... this.
I got a tumblr now --go stalk me/message me there to increase your chances at an update.
Fangirl trash. You can tell my otaku/fujoshi origins most of the time. GOOD THING I have toned things down to healthy (and way less embarrassing) levels now. I think. I hope.
What do I even like?
- Alice: Madness returns.
- Anne with an E. (Over here shipping Gilbert & Anne, Cole & happiness, Jerry & education, Billy's face & my fist, Ka'kwet & freedom)
- Avatar: the last airbender. (lok doesn't exist in my books)
- Assassin's Creed franchise. (Ezio, Jacob and Altaïr)
- Chronicles of Narnia. (My childhood)
- Code Lyoko. (Which recently got added to netflix so I finally will be able to actually WATCH the thing. In FRENCH!!)
- Danny Phantom. (More childhood. Loving Danny/Sam since elementary school)
- Final Fantasy XIII. (Hope/Lightning)
- Game of Thrones.
- Gravity Falls.
- In the flesh.
- Lord of the Rings.
- Marco Polo.
- Memory, Sorrow and Thorn.
- Pacific Rim. (There are no sequels done by NOT Guillermo del Toro in Ba Sing Se)
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians.
- Rise of the Guardians. (Funny enough, this one? I regret nothing)
- Star Wars.
- Sucker Punch.
- The Borgias. (That cast!!)
- The Witcher.
- Vampire Chronicles.
- Vikings. (Only the seasons with Ragnar in it. You know, before they went the GOT route and dropped the script quality off a cliff).
Be careful when you walk on your own and the night falls... For you might never be alone... Mystery and magic always walk alongside us...