Poll: What musicals should Sarah participate in while in college? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for Labyrinth, James Bond, Aladdin, Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン, Ouran High School Host Club, and Harry Potter.
Hello all! As you might have guessed by now, I have been VERY negligent of my stories, and for that, I AM SO SO SORRY! I have four stories finished, three started, and several ideas floating around afterward. I have been doing more on deviantArt lately, so check there for other stuff. I will also be responding to reviews belatedly as I come back on here too, as well as reediting the finished ones. Thanks to all!
My deviantArt page:
So what you need to know about me comes down to two main things: that I am an engineer, and that I am a Christian.
I am an engineer at heart, a rather nerdy one, as some might have guessed from my fine descriptions of physics. It is a love-hate relationship currently being nourished by nuclear physics. Life is crazy busy, but I love it. It just makes writing difficult since I am busy with work. I have officially graduated (yay for the end of college and homework!), so hopefully I will have much more free time now. My plan is to continue Sarah and the Laws of Queendom, as well as Arrogance and Animosity, sometime this year, after How to Woo Properly is finished.
There are other important things you should know about me, and these things are listed in no particular order: I love snow, all types of romance, am the biggest hopeless romantic you will ever meet, love everything Jane Austen, love Monty Python greatly, and I love music. Music ranges from my favorite group of the Beatles, to Led Zeppelin, to musicals, to Enya. My movie picks range from the romantic comedies, to comedies in general, to anything James Bond (I love Pierce Brosnan! :D) or action related (Indiana Jones and Star Wars for example). I am generally a very tolerant person, having no political views whatsoever, and willing to discuss anything. I don't generally curse, but I do have a slightly dirty mind, which gives excellent fodder for writing in what little free time I have. As a college student, I studied nuclear engineering, so if you want me to be even more verbose than normal, just ask me what I plan to do with my life. I also enjoy singing in a choir, or any type of singing for that matter. I think that covers the basics :)
As for books, movies, and pairings:
Labyrinth! Jareth and Sarah!!!!! :-)
Anything Jane Austen! Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy! Anne and Frederick Wentworth! Emma and Mr. Knightley! And all the other JA pairings too. I have yet to be convinced of Fanny and Crawford, unless I come across a really good fanfic that can do it.
Harry Potter: I like a variety. Nothing slash, but Hermoine with anyone, even Ron. Snape needs someone too.
POTO: Either guy with Christine works for me.
Ouran High School Host Club! It is one of my new obsessions. I'm ok with Haruhi being with Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori, or Hunny. (Nekozawa is ok too)
Otherwise, I am up for anything, ready to be convinced! Let the reading begin!
Writing-wise for Labyrinth:
1. Sarah and the Laws of Physics: my first one, and finished. The feedback from this story has been great, and now I want to write a short sequel.
2. Baby It's Cold Outside: my second finished one. A holiday-themed one for Christmas and Thanksgiving.
3. Trick, or Treat: More Halloween-themed fluff. Should have been a one-shot, but it's not, so it's a two-shot.
4. Another Valentine's Day: More Valentine's Day-themed fluff. A two-shot because I'm verbose.
5. Sarah and Laws of Queendom: on hiatus for a couple more months. Finishing another story first. Sequel to Sarah and the Laws of Physics.
6. Arrogance and Animosity: on hiatus until the fall. Labyrinth meets Pride and Prejudice. So excited to do it.
7. How to Woo Properly: Writing now. Based on a one-shot/drabble by Kyndsie. Link included in story.
8. Hide and Seek: future story, with goblin focus on goblins I have created. Will always be J/S!
9. Letters from a Mutual Friend: this title may change. Is about the letters sent by Sarah's three friends to Sarah and Jareth after Sarah starts college.
10. FUTURE: romance novel spoof I've always wanted to write. More J/S. Haven't decided if more drama or comedy.
11. FAR FUTURE: The Goblin Ball: it involves much dancing, and even more poetry. More scared of the poetry honestly. Could be drama or comedy.
12. More holiday fluff, because let's face it, I love fluff, and writing it. That or song-fics if so inspired along the way of writing. Anything could happen!
I LOVE James Bond! A story was uploaded here as part of a contest involving an OC and Bond, and so it is ridiculous fun.
I believe in Jesus Christ the Lord as my savior and redeemer, and could not live without him in my life. If you do too, and aren't afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile, signature, or whatever, and add your name to the list. tmwillson3
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
Unsafe External Link