Author has written 72 stories for X-Men, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Captain America, Sherlock Holmes, Avengers, Teen Wolf, Doctor Who, Spider-Man, John Carter, Warm Bodies, Isaac Marion, Arrow, Ironman, Wuthering Heights, Sherlock, Tron, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Thor, Once Upon a Time, Selection Trilogy, Kiera Cass, Daredevil, Borgias, Flash, Riverdale, Sense8, Greatest Showman, Lucifer, Maximum Ride, and Black Panther.
"We have calcium in our bones, iron in our veins, carbon in our souls, and nitrogen in our brains. Ninety-three percent stardust, with souls made of flames, we are all just stars that have people names." - Nikita Gill
"Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil the good things and make them unimportant." - The 11th Doctor, Doctor Who
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS. I DO NOT DO GIFT EXCHANGES. I DO NOT ROLE PLAY. I AM NOT LOOKING TO CO-AUTHOR STORIES.
Simple fangirl by day, legal drug dealer by night.
Most of my work is honestly not cheerful, which is scary since I swear that I am a completely happy, normal individual. I've been told that I have a penchant for making people cry. I mostly try to stick with one-shots but fail...miserably. I apologize for anyone reading my ongoing stories. My inspirational periods are few and far between, and my stories tend to suffer for it.
I also want to give a shout out to all my poets here on the site! Cheers to you guys! We are some of the few and far between who actually engage in the lost art of poetry, so lets keep it rolling and living on!
Finally, just as a warning, I'm not very good at keeping up with reviews. I am actually really good at responding to PMs, so please feel free to PM me. Anyway, keep sending your love and know that I am saying thank you here, all at once :)
Check out my FictionPress Account too!
STORY UPDATES AND INFO:
Occasionally purging my account of unpopular and old stories that I no longer liked and/or never did like. Sorry if they disappear from your profiles.
Ongoing story updates:
Nursery Rhymes: Sherlock Style: Updated sporadically whenever inspiration strikes. Feel free to send me prompts or ideas.
Poems for Rose: Updated sporadically whenever inspiration strikes.
Where the Heart Goes: Most current project. Attempting semi-regular updates. SYOC Closed.
Quarantine: A crack fic and my most recent muse. Will attempt semi-regular updates. SYOC Closed.
Quarantine: The Royal Family
Avery Schreave (18) - Prince of Illéa and loves to flaunt it. Thinks he is hot shit and wants everyone to see just how cool he is, but the truth is he’s just trying to impress the father who never showed him any affection. Prone to temper tantrums and angry outbursts when he feels like he’s overwhelmed or not getting his way/enough attention. Never really wanted the responsibility of being a ruler so he’s okay with never getting the throne, even if it means enduring his sister’s jealous wrath. Sometimes he wants to be good at the whole politics thing, if only to show Addy up. He likes to pretend he’s mature now that he’s eighteen, but if you look past the wisps of patchy facial hair and excessive aftershave, anyone can see that he’s still a whiny little momma’s boy who needs some fruit snacks and a nap.
Addison “Addy” Schreave (21) - Princess and heir to the throne of Illéa but she could honestly not give less of a fuck about ruling. If she could give it all up and spend her time traveling the world working on her lifestyle blog, she would. Unfortunately, she has no choice but to be queen one day, something she sees as a hardship and not a privilege. The only time she and Avery get along is when she is drunk, otherwise they are at each other’s throats like cats and dogs simply because Addy resents the fact that Avery wasn’t born before her, thus saddling her with all this unwanted responsibility. Addy has an obsessive personality, clinging to one thing with startling intensity only to drop it for the next best thing that comes along. The only exception to this is her fiancé, Li Jun, who takes her crazy with an admirable amount of patience. Constant RBF, fashion lover, secretly bicurious, would sell her brother’s soul to Satan for one corn chip.
King Henry Schreave (50) - The only son of the late Prince Consort Samson and late Queen Fiona who inherited the throne upon their deaths. Samson and Fiona had children late in life (Fiona was nearly forty and Samson pushing fifty). Henry is Maxon and America’s great-great-grandson (Fiona was Kerttu’s daughter, Eadlyn’s granddaughter). Due to his mother’s advanced age, she died during childbirth, leaving Henry as King at one day old with a father who had no legal claim to the throne and no clue how to raise an infant who was also his superior. As a result, Henry was never close with his father, and was raised by the council, which makes it hard for him to be an attentive father to Avery and Addison, though he tries his hardest. He doesn’t mean to be distant to his children…he just doesn’t know how to approach them. Henry is quiet, reserved, and sure of himself, though he has a hard time opening up. His political policies are more conservative on the spectrum, and often tells his wife she has a ‘bleeding heart’ for all the effort she pours into her philanthropies. He never really knew what love was until he met Deirdre, and her warm soul melted his. He was a goner the moment he met her, and still adores her to this day.
Queen Deirdre Schreave (45) - Born the daughter of poor Swendish immigrants, Deirdre knows the value of a good work ethic. She grew up working in textile factories in the bitter province of Yukon, wishing for days spent in the sunshine. She is strong-willed, always willing to put others before herself. She won King Henry’s Selection by being the sweetest and most genuine candidate, winning over both king and country with her kind heart. As Queen, she is beloved, and has dedicated much of her time to her philanthropies (feeding the poor, educating the poor, trying to better the lives of Illéa’s lower class). She adores her two children, the lights of her life, but she wishes they were a little more grateful for all that they have. She has always been prone to sickness as a child and throughout her adulthood, leaving her body weak.
Quarantine: The Quarantined
1) Medea "Venus" O'Lyone (23) - preacher's daughter/sex god, submitted by ambiances
2) Isabel Willow Green (27) - palace event coordinator, submitted by Abizeau
3) Talis Colberg (23) - fashion designer/Addy's best friend, submitted by MoonChild13
4) Hyerim "Venice" Kang (23) - tech support/software engineering student, submitted by Millyna
5) JR Kappel (24) - famous Austrian musician, submitted by Doctor Kay Strange
6) Aurora "Rori" Winfield (18) - actress/Avery's friend, submitted by PhoenixBird8
7) Carrie Summers (28) - MUA, submitted by PrincessLilyCarter
8) Sanjay Dhawan (34) - cameraman/single father, submitted by GingersnapBeat
9) Henrietta "Etta" Swan (20) - journalism student/lowkey Nancy Drew, submitted by bumblebea30
10) Seth Moore (25) - Avery's butler, submitted by Sylea
11) Rhaena Salisbury (28) - palace maid/mother of twins Cain and Cecily (4), submitted by Wondy
12) Prinz Nikolas "Niko" Emmerich Wittelsbach I von Deutschland (23) - Crown Prince of Germany/Avery's best friend, submitted by comosayllama
13) Duca Marcello "Marc" Giovanni Achille Savoy di Venice (23) - Prince of Italy, submitted by Slytherwitch
14) Geneva Hollander (23) - Palace Media Correspondent, submitted by The Muses of FanFiction
15) Joseph "Joey" Yates (21) - pet shop employee/that dude who snuck into the palace, submitted by SenseiGrace
16) Laurencia "Laurie" Dankworth (50) - drug baroness, submitted by Nikt Wazny
17) Olivia "Liv" Edison (23 going on 24) - palace intern with political aspirations/heiress, submitted by Fairytoto1
18) Saori Yamasaki (17 going on 18) - palace cook, submitted by Canadaorbust
19) Noel Sosa (32) - palace guard, submitted by RosemaryAlysse
20) Nesryn el Sayed (26) - professional photographer/Saudi diplomat's daughter, submitted by wolfofstark
21) Noah Holmes (26) - journalist, submitted by L.C. Carraway
Where the Heart Goes: Royal Family
Cordelia "Delia" (19)
Gabrielle "Gabbi" (17)
Where the Heart Goes: Selected
1) Jaesung Kim, 19, New Asian diplomat's son from Clermont - submitted by Millyna
2) Dante Wallace-Chavaria, 24, medical resident from Carolina - submitted by L.C. Carraway
3) Ezra Sigurdsson-Esser, 24, oncology nurse from Sota - submitted by MoonChild913
4) Andre Thompson, 21, student of social work from Bonita - submitted by Anastasia the Goddess of Drama
5) Teo Fernandez, 21, nature guide from Belcourt - submitted by Mickey_D
6) Sidney Madden, 24, PhD student from Waverly - submitted by ambiances
Quinn Anderson (40)