Poll: What is the story you would like me to update more frequently? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter.
http: // archiveofourown. org/ users/ ForgottenJuliett
http: // forgotenjuliett. livejournal. com
The previous account stopped working because I managed to forget my password, so the new one is:
Note 1: Don't be afraid of PM-ing me if you have a question regarding any of my stories! Or anything at all. I can also read and most likely review your story so long as it's slash with Harry as a bottom but doesn't contain him being preggers.
Note 2: English isn't my native language, so consider yourself warned!!! Until I was 14-15 and discovered fanfiction, I didn't even like it that much, to be honest. I love it now, but it's not nearly a native-speaker's level.
Things I'll never do in fanfiction:
- MPREG. Not my cup of tea. Babies and toddlers in general disgust me, not to mention that most of these stories happen when Harry is still a minor. Why the bloody hell do we preach teenage pregnancy even in fanfiction?
- Simply child-overload. What I mean is that you won't see me writing stuff where I describe those hellish brats as angels and devote whole pages to how cute this or that child is. The canon characters are an exception simply because I don't regard them as children, but imagine them more grown-up than they really are.
- Women-bashing. Please let's not spread misogyny, all right? Hating some girl might be okay if you personally don't like her much (Umbridge, anyone?) but calling all women worthless throughout your fiction or bitches that steal Harry/Edward/Voldemort/Draco/Snape/whoever...
- Slave fics. I adore elements of BDSM, but slavery in general makes me ill.
My favourite tropes and plots:
- A dark love-hate relationship between Harry and Tom. Or Harry and any male.
- Harry is the brother of the BWL. He doesn't even have to be the real BWL or to be abused per say, but he certainly should be Dark.
- Harry goes to another school, be it a creature school, Durmstrang, or even Beauxbatons. Actually, some years ago I had very elaborate plans for a Harry-goes-to-Beauxbatons story, so if you want, I can mail them to you for adoption ;)
- A powerful, preferably Slytherin Harry.
- Political intrigue.
- The exploration of the magical culture: types of magic, way of life, traditions, rituals, holidays. I love stories where Harry has a fancy ability, and he doesn't even have to hold immense power so long as he knows how to use what he does have.
My ideal Harry for all of my stories is the model Ethan James.
How I imagine some characters from In a World Gone Astray:
Harry Potter - Actually, this isn't what I had in mind at first... But THAT pin is lost, anyway. As far as only facial features go, Harry's more likely to look like this: or Take your pick ;) Voldemort - Bella Lestrange - Lily Potter - Susan Bones -