Poll: Fez or Stetson? Vote Now!
Author has written 32 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Inkheart, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pirates of the Caribbean, Ranger's Apprentice, Hunger Games, Kane Chronicles, Dora the Explorer, Sherlock, and Maximum Ride.
Name: Anastasia (PLEASE just call me Annie)
Nicknames(Besides Annie): Pikachu (If you want to know the story behind that, PM me or leave it in a review.) Motel 6 (Don't ask. Just...don't...) Wolfy (See: Username) Queen Alfredo Sauce (theater camp. Don't ask.) Magic 3, Almost Mother Darling, Lady Capitulate, Juliet, Bling 1, Catatar, Slick, Ninja cat, Slick the Catatar Ninja.
Username: Rwy'n Y blaidd drwg. It's: 'I am the Bad Wolf' in Welsh. Aren't I smart? Actualy, I used google translate for part of it, Doctor Who for the other :D
Timelord name: The Muse
Age: Not telling you! Fine- pick a number between 1 and infinity.
B-day: That one day, in that one month, in that one year.
By Order of the The Official Time Lord Registry,
Let it be known that on the date Octorber the First, 2012,
Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg gazed upon the Untempered Schism and saw time in all its infinite possibilities and eternity and was inspired.
Her chosen name is The Musae, for her love of the arts.
So it was chosen and so it shall be,
The order is stamped with the Seal of the Time Lords.
The Girl Code
Any rulebreak is punishable by b*ing from fellow females and general looking down upon... (note: rules are not in order of importance, bar rule #1)
1. Rule Number 1 and one of the most important of all... No girl may date her friend's; exs, past crushes, guys who have humiliated/used her and guys she currently fancies... do this at your own risk! ( The only acceptations to this rule are if your friend has given you permission/couldn't care less, or the fancying/going out happened before the age of puberty. )
2. It is NOT acceptable to take an automatic dislike to a girl/judge them.
3. Chocolate and generally all candy is an accepted food on any occasion.
4. A girl has a right to lie in order to keep a secret told her her by her best friend.
5. When complimented by a friend it is your duty to find something to compliment her back on… whether this be straight after or stored for later on in the day
6. It is your womanly right to give dirty looks- if you are given one back, you may resort to glaring back harder.
7. Being friends with your friends arch enemy/people your friend hates is a shady area… if you are to do this you must keep the said arch enemies/hated people friendship with you on the d- low .
8. If your friends new boyfriend is hideous or lacking in the looks department when asked your opinion of him it is acceptable to describe him as 'cute'
9. Women ARE ALWAYS RIGHT until PROVEN wrong!
10. We have to go through childbirth/periods/waxing so are the downtrodden sex and this can be used in any disagreement/argument with a member of the male species.. let them feel our PAIN.
11. When you are watching a movie you do not like with a friend, you may excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and stay there for the rest of the movie.
12. A guy who claims to love chick flicks must be looked at in suspicion.. either he's after something or there is something he's not telling you (*cough).. make him sit through 'Crossroads' and if he survives that then he may be counted as genuine, but trust him at your own peril!
13. Two friends should not hook up with the same guy in the same night. Have some respect, ladies!
14. Never may a thong/ G-string be worn with a short skirt.. There are things your companions do not need to see!
15. Sleeping with more than five men in a lifetime does not make you a whore, however sleeping with five men in a week does.
16. Just because you are single on Valentines Day does not mean you should whine about it to your friends who have dates ( However, you can whine about it with your fellow single friends ) .
17. Females are always obligated to notice and comment on any change of hair cut or color, new clothes, jewelery, etc
18. If a girl is throwing up it is your duty to hold hair back, even if she is not an acquaintance (friends are often made through this) .
19. If recently single it is advised that you do not moan about being single to someone who has been single for a longer time than you... think about it!
20. If you have previously got with or seen someones boyfriend/guy they like/are seeing UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES may you discuss your time with said boy, it is very much a taboo subject!
21. If you see somebody who's hair, makeup, or clothes are messed up, you are obligated to discreetly inform them ( Unless, of course, they are your enemy. If they are your enemy, you may loudly call attention to this mishap. ) of this, and help them fix it.
22. You are morally obligated to stop your friend from getting with a guy you KNOW she will greatly regret in the morning if the said friend is under the influence of alcohol, (this requires use of proper judgment, not hers, yours) In this case 'cock-blocking' is acceptable no matter what the stupid man code says.
23. After breaking up with a guy it is your right to eat a whole box of chocolates/tub of ice cream without being judged.
24. When drunk taking posey pictures if perfectly acceptable... at that point you think your hot and the camera needs to know it.
25. If you have a picture of your friend on facebook/myspace or any other public medium and she dislikes it (and gives sufficient reason as to why she does) it is your duty to remove it.
26. If a woman asks her best friend if she looks fat, and she really does, it is the obligation of the friend to tell her that the offending piece of clothing "does nothing for her."
27. A grey bra that is supposed to be white is not acceptable.
28. Food eaten while preparing other food has no calories.
29. Women who never splurge have no souls.
30. ALWAYS exfoliate before tanning... Also if your friend is turning orange through fake tanning you must ( discreetly, do not call your friend a walking orange at the top of your lungs ) make her aware of this.
31. No woman at any time shall allow her thong to rise above the waistline of her pants.
32. No woman may loudly deem herself "fat" if she is in the presence of an obviously fatter woman.
33. It is perfectly acceptable to announce that you are going on a diet and break it the next day.
34. If in a changing room and you friend tries on an outfit that someone else in the changing room has tried on you are obligated to tell said friend that she looks better in it... however if she looks awful consult rule #26.
35. Don’t ever seek true opinion from a guy on your outfit, if unsure ask a female friend... this rule however does not apply if you know you look hot in the outfit in which case asking a guy will help you receive compliments which all girls are entitled to. May the spirits help you if you in fact do not look as hot as you thought you did.
36. No woman shall ever go to the ladies' room alone if there is another woman available to go with her.
37. Under no circumstances may two girls whisper to one another in the presence of other girls, it is plain rude ( Unless the other girls are your enemies. In that case, you may gossip all you want, and feel free to look over at your enemies and laugh )
38. Friends are obligated to protect and defend the reputation of a friend. Again whether this involves lying or not.
39. No girl shall pretend to know / like sports just to be "hot" in front of guys. Knowledge of said sport must be proven by at least 5 statistics and / or an obvious familiarity with the rules of the game.
40. If a friend runs off crying (to the toilet for example)you must at least count to 10 before following her.. we do not want to make the situation a soap opera/ prove the judgment that girls are melodramatic.
41. Always leave the party with the girls you came with unless a mutual agreement has been met.
42. Flirting with your friends dad is not permitted.. no matter how attractive you find him.
43. If your skirt is short enough for the pockets to come out of the bottom, fellow females have the gosh given right to brand you a slag. However if you're okay with this feel free to wear the skirt, we need someone to gossip about.
44. If you are experiencing PMS, Post-PMS, or Pre-PMS, you are permitted to exhibit any manner of behaviors you wish without regard to logical consistency or accepted norms of human behavior. However this rule does not make you exempt from any of the other girl rules.
45. As women we are allowed to be completely self-absorbed and self obsessed when it comes to A) Our wedding days, B) Our birthdays, C) childbirth, D) Breakups
46. "I have a boyfriend" is a completely acceptable way of turning a guy down, especially if you have to lie about it. Friends when questioned must always back you up on this and ’play along’ .
47. You're under no obligation to tell the truth when asked the number of your sexual partners.
48. It is perfectly acceptable to sing into your hairbrush, as long as in the privacy of your room/ drunk with your close friends.
49. No woman shall wear colored undergarments under any white article of clothing. If you notice someone who is, it is perfectly acceptable to lend them a sweater to cover up.
50. You are perfectly within reason to hate your best friend's ex even if he is the nicest boy in the world, feeds the poor, visits old peoples homes and helps out at the local cattery.
51. It is perfectly acceptable to use any shiny surface as a mirror to check ones appearance, or merely pose. for example: shop windows, car windscreens, cutlery, one way glass on buildings etc. etc. ( Though be aware that doing this in a window while somebody in looking through it can be quite embarassing. )
52. A girl is allowed to come up with cutesy pet names for her boyfriend and use them around his friends for general punishment if he has angered or displeased her in any way.
53. If a man has made you angry, it is perfectly acceptable to beat them up ( A quick but strong kick where the sun don't shine usually suffices, and a punch for extra measure. )
54. Girls should always explain or apologize for not calling another female friend back. We are courteous to our friends.
55. You will always have your best mates 'back'. This is a sign of a true friend.
56. A girl must never under to circumstances slap a guy, its so cliche! Instead nutting him will suffice.
57. NEVER EVER say 'i love you' without meaning it. The male population do it enough for both sexes, we don't need to stoop to their level.
58. In no way does a girl have to mean what she says when in conversation with the opposite sex. Some examples are listed (to help the boys out);
1. Yes = No
Add your name to the list if you are a Girl, and hereby swear to follow and honor the Girl Code:AgentImagination18, Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg
1) What's your name? Annie, Pikachu, Motel 6 (Don't ask. Just...don't...), Wolfy (See: Username), Queen Alfredo Sauce (theater camp. Don't ask.), Magic 3, Almost Mother Darling, Lady Capitulate, Juliet, Bling 1, Catatar, Slick, Ninja cat, Slick the Catatar Ninja, random orphan with the face and the hair, jitterbug, Awesomesauce Annie (Mah cowgirl name XD)
2) How old are you? 905
3) Where do you live? The TARDIS and a sweltering southern state.
4) How many people in your family? Who are they? Six, not counting all the fish.
5) Favourite colour? Pink et TARDIS blue
6) Favourite musician/band/artist? ...DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!!!!
7) Are you included in any clubs/groups? I'm a Superwholockian-Potterhead-Waterbender-Dragonrider-TorchwoodEmployee-Demigod-Magician-Tribute with a Ring of Power and a Ticket to Mars.
8) Do you have a job? A reader, writer, fangirl and actress.
9) Any hobbies? Reading, writing, making jewelry, directing videos, watching videos on youtube, archery, cosplaying, roleplaying, and being a constant member in Loki's army
10) Facebook, Twitter, or Myspace? Facebook!!!
11) Coke or Pepsi? Both. I ain't picky.
12) Beer, Wine, or Liquor? I don't drink alcohol...
13) Skinny jeans and converse or a dress and heels? Either. I'm a girly-tomboy
14) Big Bang Theory or Glee? Big Bang Theory!!!! Glee scarred me for life and is ruining all my songs...
15) Country or Rock? Either, depends on the song.
16) Urban or Rural? A mixture of the two. I'm not a farmer, but I'm not a big city girl either
17) Are you afraid of the big bad wolf? No, unless I'm out to kill the Doctor. Which I'm not.
18) Braces or Glasses? Had braces for a year, now I have a retainer, and I have glasses/ contacts.
19) Anything pierced? ear lobes.
20) Favourite show? I have several; Doctor Who, Supernatural, Torchwood, Sherlock, Merlin, the Big BAng Theory, Avatar the Last Airbender...
21) Favourite movie? ...Don't ask. I have many.
22) Computer or Television? Computer.
23) Hair colour? Blonde, goes to my ribs-ish
24) Eye colour? bluey-greyish color thing.
25) Skin colour? Unusually pale, apparently I'm irish somewhere :P
26) If you could have a vacation anywhere, where would it be? CARDIFF!!! DOCTOR WHO EXPERIENCE!!!
27) Action or Horror? Action.
28) One best friend or more? Deux.
29) Do you play any instruments? Sing and piano.
30) What colour is your bedroom? Pink and Purple walls.
31) Why are you taking this quiz? Because I'm bored
32) Do you have a cell phone? What kind? Yes, and it's a iPhone four.
33) Religion? I'm a christian.
34) Dream job? Actress either with BBC or Broadway.
35) Last question; Relationship Status? Are you straight or curly? Straight and Single.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE QUIZ! Several of those questions were absolutely ridiculous...I liked it :)
Anything else you want to say?: I'm a youtube fangirl for AVbyte and Pewdiepie.
I KNOW HOW TO FIX ERROR TYPE 2!!!! PM me and I'll tell you how!
Also, I'm co-writing a Doctor Who fic with ChickWithThePurpleGuitar. It's called A Universe of Adventure! Go check it out!
I spend my free time protecting Araluen, honing my Ranger skills, and performing epic Broadway musical numbers! Why? Because I'm a member of Ranger Corps: Men in Cloaks, founded by Hibernian Princess. Want to join in this fanfiction phenomenon and figure out what it's all about? Contact Hibernian Princess and read her story Ranger Corps: Men In Cloaks!
I have a Pottermore account! Ravenclaw forever!!! XD PM me and ask very nicely and maybe I'll give you my user name :)
WOAH!!!! I just realized by best friend in the whole univere's story only has one review. From me. So, all y'all Doctor Who fans who want to know what happens to Rose and Handy should check out futureDWcompanions story "The Human Doctors Daughter" Its very short because she feels unloved. Please read it and drop her a review? For me? :)
Fave books (In no particular order)
I am Number 4
THE HUNGER GAMES (!!!!!!!!)
The Cinderella Cleaners (Masquerade!!)
Doctor Who books (...)
Rangers Apprentice (Jump off the cliff. It'll be less messy.)
Leviathan (Mr. Sharp.)
Maximum Ride (We. Are. Freaking. Ballerinas!)
The Harry Potter Books (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)
Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy (...)
The inheritance cycle (...)
Princess School series (:D)
The Inkheart series (...)
PJO/The lost hero (I want some Dam french fries.)
The Chronicles of Narnia
Dr. Suess books (They're cute, okay...)
Lord of the Rings (...)
Dragon Rider (I Love Sorrel!)
Little House on the Prarie (:D)
The Theif Lord (...)
The Companions quartet (...)
The 39 Clues (...)
Fav TV Shows (In order)
Doctor Who (She said that you were a Mr Hottie... ness. And that she would like to go out with you for... texting and scones.)
Torchwood (Bloody Torchwood.)
The Sarah Jane Adventures (...)
Recess (You know, that cartoon from back in the 90's?)
The Facts of life
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Warehouse 13 (...)
Phineas and Ferb (Curse you Perry the phfg!)
Shake it up (Stick with me, it won't be the last.)
Good Luck Charlie (...)
the Power Puff Girls
Hong Kong Phooey (Private Message me if you know who Hong Kong Phooey is!)
Fav Movies (no particular order)
Little Shop of Horrors!
Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 4 (NOT 3!!! I HATED THE ENDING!!!)
The Year Without a Santa Claus
Santa Claus is coming to Town
The Little Drummer boy (1968)
The Lion, The witch, and the wardrobe
Lord of the rings
Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy
A Very Potter Musical (Does that count?)
Shanghai Noon (LOL, did you know the guy who plays Roy is Jedediah in Night at The Museum? And Lightning McQueen?)
Big trouble in little china
Any classic Disney (not HSM, Hannah Montana, Demi Lavato, Selena Gomez, or Jonas brothers)
Once Upon A Mattress (The play's also amazing!)
Annie (The play is also cool)
Inkheart (Nothing like the book)
Avatar: The last airbender
Night at the Museum 1 and 2
Tangled (I have a Dream! I have a Dream!)
10 more facts about me!
flavor: GRAPE!! I've had craving for grape flavored everything for the past 2 years!
Song: For Good from Wicked (such a beautiful song...I tear up every time I hear it.)
2nd favorite color: TARDIS blue
Favorite word: Allons-y
Favorite odd food combo: Fish fingers in Vanilla Pudding (Yeah, I've had it...And it's actually quite tasty!!)
Favorite clothing item: Fez! ['']
Favorite object: Bunkbed (Playing Apples to Apples Jr. The other day, had to choose between Surprise Parties and Bunk beds for Excellent)
DOCTOR WHO STUFF!!!!!
You know you're addicted to Doctor Who when...
You think fezzes, bowties, bunkbeds, and stetsons are cool
You are suddenly scared of statues of angels...or any statue for that matter.
You count the days until the new episode
When someone is copying another person you freak out and run away
You try to learn Gallifreyan
You be Doctor Who characters for Halloween
If your not British you wish you were
When you see weight loss medicine you think, 'this has adipose all over it'
You get freaked out when someone says exterminate
When you see twins you think,'which one's the Ganger'
You try to find Torchwood on google maps
You try to build a K-9
When someone says, 'awkward silence' you start laughing
You have fights with your friends over which Doctor/companion was better
Your new favorite color is TARDIS blue
Whenever someone says Doctor you say, 'Who!' or 'where are the aliens'
When you hear the name John Smith you think, ‘OMG! IT’S THE DOCTOR’
You wish you had a swimming pool in the library
You have a whole wall covered in posters of the Doctor and his companions.
When you see someone who was on Doctor Who, (say, David Tennant), in another movie, (say, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire), when everyone thinks of that character (Say, Barty Crouch Jr.) you think of who they played on Doctor Who (Say, 10th Doctor)
You think Apples are disgusting
You hate yogurt
Bacon is bad
Beans are evil! Bad, bad, beans
You throw bread and butter out the door and shout "And stay out!"
You stop eating carrots, and whenever someone offers them you go "Carrots? Are you insane?"
You try fish fingers and custard
You suddenly LOVE bananas
you suddenly hate pears
You only read Doctor Who fanfictions
You make all your: Sims, Mii's, Sackpeople, and other videogame characters Doctor Who characters
You listen to Chameleon Circuit, The Medusa Cascade, Bad Wolf Bay, and other Trock bands every chance you get
You memorize the speech of a favorite character (For me, Rose's 'I am The Bad Wolf')
You plan your life around when the new episode is
You wish you were ginger
You love fezzes
And stetsons for that matter
You and your Who obsessed buddies constantly have fanwars over who's the best companion/Doctor
You wish you could say "Allons-y Alonso"
You cry when the companions leave, because it means the Doctor will be lonely again
You wish BBC would sell more DW stuff on BBCAmerica(dot)com
You decide that other sci-fi shows (coughcoughStargatecoughcough) are horribly inaccurate becuse they all speak the same language without the use of a translator matrix
When someone mentions Captain Jack, from Pirates of the Caribbean, you think of Captain Jack Harkness
You bring a Banana to a party
You 'predict the future' based off of Doctor Who
You say Doctor Who is educational because you learned how to say Bad Wolf in Welsh
You carry a pen for the Silence in your pocket
Repeatedly watch the Moon landing to see if you can remember the Silence
You freak out when you meet another Whovian. (At least, in the USA. :))
You smile and nod as you read this
You add more things to this list
You copy and paste this list to your profile
(')0(') Bow ties are cool
['''] Fezzes too!
-[.]-[.]- -Glasses are cool.
- *-- THIS IS A DALEK
O O O O
O O O O
[Police Public Call Box]
[ FREE for use of ] THIS IS THE TARDIS
[ PUBLIC ] O
[Advice & Assistance]
[Officers and Cars]
[Respond to all Calls]
[PULL TO OPEN]
All Who fans should definitely check this out!!! It's beautiful! It's written by DiaDuitCluaiste (At least, that's her fanfiction name). Be sure to tell her that you love it. Because I know you will. You should also read her stories: The Paradox girl and A Timelords path
You say vampires, I say Timelords!
R.I.P Elisabeth Sladen A.K.A Sarah Jane Smith :( She rocked.
Harry Potter Stuff
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) But yes, I will do it all anyways.
Your Name: Gabriella Jameson
BF: Harry Potter
BFF: The Golden Trio, Ginny, Cho, Cedric and The Weasley Twins.
Attitude: Sweet, Funny, Brave, Loyal, Smart, Pretty.
What People Think:
Harry: I LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!!!! When we leave school, I plan on propsing to her *shhhhh!!!!!* Don't tell her that!!
Ron: I lover her like my sister. No, I don't have a crush on her becase she's Harry's girlfriend. She once saved me from a spider!
Hermione: An E-X-E-C-E-L-L-E-N-T- studdy-buddy. She helps me with clothes and I help her with her studies. I wonder how a person can be smart AND beautiful at the same time...
Ginny: She's one of my BFF's. I lover her to death. Sure, sometimes I get a little jealous 'cuz she took Harry from me but ever since she hooked me up with Dean, I was always wanting Harry to propose to her someday.
Fred: I really like her. She can be really fun and really serious at times. I have a little crush on her but it's just a little one. I think of her as my little sister.
George: Same as Fred.
Cedric: Really pretty, and smart too. She's a really good friend. I wanted to ask her out but Harry got her first, so now I think of her as my good friend.
Cho: I LOVE HER TO BITS!!!! She's a wonderful friend and a great shopper too. We go to Diagon Alley together nearly every week!!
Luna: I hear she's really nice, brave too. I don't really know her but since she doesn't make fun of the Quibbler or calls me weird, I think she's really nice.
Draco: I hate her spunk. She stood me up once and she never lets me forget about it. I secretly have a big crush on her though. Too bad Pothead had to ruin my crush.
Pansy: Hates the way "her" Drakie-poo looks at you. But has to admit you're really gorgeous.
Other Slytherins: HATE HER!!!
Dumbledore: An amazing student, very talented and smart. A perfect match for Harry. I will ask her to join the Order when she grows up.
Mcgonagall: Very gifted and very smart in her studies. I am glad she pays attention in class. Proud to be the head of her house.
Hagrid: I love 'er like me own daughter. Very gentle around me animals. Such a sweet little thing. Perfect for Harry.
Snape: I despise her as much as Potter, but I have to admit she's very good in Potions. I never take points from her house because of her though I wish I could. Hate and like her at the same time.
Other teachers: An exceptionally gifted student. She is more powerful than she knows.
You say vampires, I say DEMIGODS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say LOGAN LERMAN!
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
I'm part of the ANTI-HADES HATERS club, copy and paste onto your profile, ad your name to the list, and tell DaughterofPoseidon32498 that you did! GO HADES!!-DaughterofPoseidon32498, Alexa159, majorgLeek1397, :)Kylie17 DancingQueen411
I'm a part of the ZEUS IS AN IDIOT club, copy and paste on to your profile, and add your name to the list and tell Happyfish that you did!-sweetyamiyuggigirl, Happyfish, Percabethfan98, Annabeth Supporter, Ismeme Daughter of Athena, lord of darkness35, and Happyfish, DaughterofPoseidon32498, Alexa159,majorgLeek1397, DancingQueen411
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS:will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
R.I.P.- Albus Dumblerore , Sirius Black, Hedwig, Mad-Eye Moody, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Fred Weasley, Dobby, Colin Creevey,Cedric Diggory, Zoe Nightshade, Bianca diAngelo, Castor(son of Mr. D), Pan, Quintus/Daedulus, Lee Fletcher, and all of the other Demigods who fell fighting for Camp Half-Blood.
The Percy Jackson Pledge
I promise to remember Percy
whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a sign that says "Free Pony Ride"
I promise to remember Tyson
when a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
when a friend is afraid of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
whenever I see someone who gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
when I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
whenever I see somone who doesn't get along well with others
I promise to remember Zoe
when I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
when a limo passes my car
I promise to remember The Stolls
whenever my home is beginning to unsettle
I promise to remember Beckendorf
whenever I see someone working metal
I promise to remember Silena
whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Micheal Yew
whenever I see a smile that gleams
I promise to remember Briares
whenever I see someone playing hand games
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
whenever I see a cloth in flames
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos
whenever I see someone going against the odds.
Yes, I promise to remember Percy Jackon and the Olympians wherever I may go (Thank you daughterofposeidonhudiegleek for the extended version!!!)
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor. (Never been)
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”(Sure...)
Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.(Maybe...No.Not really...)
You burn food to see if it smells good. (Yes I have, and no it doesn't!)
You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!” (Actually no, I don't want people to think I'm crazy...)
You’re in a running/swimming race and you’re praying and sacrificing to Hermes/Poseidon. (Maybe not sacrificing...)
You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo. (Maybe...)
Someone close to you dies and you give them money (LOTS of it) just in case… (Yup.)
Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family. (Um, I actually don't know what that is...)
You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda… (Nope...Mostly because I've never been on a cruise...But my friend has...Sigh...)
You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood. (Maybe...)
You’re in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won’t blast you out of the air. (He'd better not, I have a couple of preformances coming up...)
You go to Aunty Em’s and say you’re camera shy. (Sadly, I google mapped Auntie Em's, and couldn't find it...)
You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you. (What true love? I'm in middle school for crying out loud!!!!!)
You think George Bush is a son of Ares. (IDk where this came from)
You know Muse is the best singers. (Get it, the Nine Muses??)
Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere. (No, because I don't have a blue plastic hairbrush!)
When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos. (Actually I say, "This place is colder than the heart of Kronos" lol)
You get a Greek mythology calendar for Christmas. (I wish!)
You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies. (Maybe...No ones died on me...yet...)
You sometimes try to control water. (Maybe...*Sneaks away suspiciously*)
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months. (actually, since Christmas, If you count The Lost Hero...)
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address. (Yes, but the mist must protect it, because I couldn't find it...*Tears*...)
Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it
You yell "Annabeth!" everytime you see a NY Yankees hat. (No, again, I don't want people to think I'm crazy!)
You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video
Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is
You are a PJO character for Halloween. (Maybe, but their all older than me...and, as I said above, I don't own a Camp T-shirt...*Tears*...)
Recite lines randomly from the books. (Si!) (That means Yes! In spanish!)
When you see/hear about anything myhtology-related, you talk about how it
Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related. (No because right now, I'm broke...)
You are going to the Camp Half-Blood in Texas. (I am not...*Tears*...)
You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes
You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you. (Si)
You have dreams about PJO characters/events. (That has happened to me
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket. (Yes,but not because of Riptide...See, "You know You're obsessed with Doctor Who")
That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword. (No, I've tried!)
Everytime you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armor. (No, because I almost NEVER play dodgeball...Bad memories...)
You go to San Fransisco looking for the Old Sea Man. (Nah, I couldn't catch him anyway...)
You find yourself praying to Poseidon for rain. (What, No!)
Whenever your internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY
You stuff your (ahem) Harry Potter books in the back of your closet so you
When someone gets married, you say: "I hope you shall not anger Hera" (No, because the last wedding I went to was before I read the series...)
In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be
You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?" (Si!)
When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream
When someone dies, you pray to Hades to allow them to go across Styx for
You are known to scream names of the characters at random times. (Yeah...:D Lol, I called my friend Annabeth once...)
You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders incase of
You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test. (No, I study for my tests!)
And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth. (No...)
You make a list of characters never to anger, like this one and why:
You have ADD, are diagnosed, and are convinced that you are a demigod because of this. (No...)
When you steal your friend's pen you believe it's justified because your dad is the god of thieves, and you thought it was Riptide and had to check to make sure Percy was still alive. (No, I'm more of an Aphrodite, Apollo, or Poseidon...)
You write PJO fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer. (Si)
When your mom grounds you from the computer, you blame it on a combination of Nemesis, Hera and Hermes' little joke. (Nope, I haven't been grounded in a while...)
You want Hephaestus to fix your iPod when it breaks. (Nah, mine's to old...)
You give all your siblings god parents (Me Aphrodite/Athena/Apollo/Poseidon, sis Hermes! lol)
You call the "Ares kids” or school bullies, Martians. (Yeah...)
You quiz fellow fans on the minor gods and win. (Si!!)
You spend time doing pointless research at , just because Rick Riordan linked it on his site. (Huh?)
You still think Thuke could happen. (Spoiler Alert! No! Thalia is a hunter and Luke is dead!)
You plan several statements to avoid Apollo's lines and remember he's a player, should he ever hit on you, and several ways to get out of being cursed. (Si! But I don't worry about that yet...)
You imagine the gods alone, and what they really do on the Superbowl. (Actually, no, because I don't watch the superbowl either!)
You think Percy's extended family needs extensive therapy. (Yes! Ares especially needs Anger Management!)
You have a countdown to the Demigod Files because of the mention of Percabeth. (Um, I think their already out...And the book store's all sold out! *Runs off sobbing*)
You want Kronos buried under Witchita, Kansas in a safe deposit toothpick box. No one will ever look there, and hopefully he'll be too tiny to bother the locals. (Um, okay?...)
Your mother thinks you need to get a boyfriend, as does your father to cure your obsession. (No, my parents do not want me to date.)
You blame your little brother's desire to turn off your Internet in the middle of this review on Hermes' anger that you've joked about all of them. (Uh, no...)
You imagine random unwritten PJO moments during class and laugh. When one brave soul unaware of your obsession broaches the question of why you were laughing, you try to explain. (yep...)
They think you are nuts because you are laughing at Hades' wild card of Nico. (What?)
You think of creative names for Percy besides Seaweed Brain, such as kelphead16 because his head is full of kelp and there's an 85 chance he'll die at the age of sixteen. (And just plain Kelphead...Or coral face...or )
You wonder if you'll be able to drive a car come your 16, provided Percy saves the world, because of that. (Spoler Alert! Thankfully he did! =p)
You know you're obsessed when you lose something, and say, "Come on Hermes! Give it back!!" (Maybe...If I'm really upset...)
You think all the popular girls at your school are children of Aphrodite. And say to all the braniacs at your school if Athena is okay. (I'm, apparently, one of the smart ones, even though I think I'm more clueless than Percy...with some things...lol)
You go on YouTube and look at PJO themes for characters. (I did that before I read this!)
You read page 287 of BotL over and over again or say the lines in your head (this is for Nico-obsessed people. I am not one of them...sorta)
Your internet homepage is Rick Riordan's blog. (Sadly, no, I don't know where that is...)
You and your other PJO obsessed friend cracks up if any one mentions the word Canada or Canadians. (It was funny...Until I realized my teacher was canadian...LOL)
You and your PJO obsessed friend start a fan club with only you two in it. (I wish...)
You get other people obsessed. (Trying!)
You have constant vivid dreams about the fifth book. (Um, It's already out!)
You spend most of your time thinking what will happen in the fifth book. (Read the above comment!)
You jump up and down at the idea of LT becoming a movie. (No, because they changed everything! Read 126 Reasons if you don't believe me!!! Now if they remake it...)
You know exactly what someone means when they say LT, SoM, TC, BotL, PJO and use it in conversations. (Yup! TLH also...)
Your favorite quote of all time comes from PJO. (Actually, it's Doctor Who)
You and your friend has "diss-wars" using PJO CHARACTERS (Huh?)
When someone dies, you give them a sack of red rubber balls for Cerberus. (*Laughs*)
Every time you see a guy in a wheelchair you think "Chiron!!” iBookworm-chan (I had a history substitute that was, and he was so much like him!!! HIS LAST NAME EVEN STARTED WITH B!!)
You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!" and "What the Hades?" iBookworm-chan (Nah, I still use gosh...)
When your boyfriend dumps you, you take the oath of the hunters-olympianchef213 (No, because, I'll say it again my parents don’t want me too date!!!)
When you burn yourself, you curse Hephaestus/Hestia-olympianchef213 (Si)
You put an offering to Demeter next to your garden-olympianchef213 (Actually, I didn't...and then it died...)
You go up to a teacher in a wheelchair and say, "I know who you really are, Chiron…" olympianchef213 (I wanted to, but I didn't want to get sent to the nuthouse...)
You say "Maia!" when you are wearing shoes. olympianchef213 (It didn't work *Sob*)
You checked to make sure your principal doesn’t have a tail. (Si)
You know which pages the good parts are on. (Si)
You suddenly hate thunderstorms. (Nah, I like playing in the rain!)
You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear. (Not yet...)
You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary. (Sadly, all I have is fish...And one of my faves died...)
You start figuring out who your godly parent is. (Aphrodite/Athena/Apollo/Poseidon)
You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again. (I still see them the same way!)
You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards. (I'm not a trading card person...)
You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes. (Nope, I'd get in trouble for that, and I'm a perfect little angel! *Smiles angel-like as halo appears overhead*
Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information. (Can't find any! *Sobs*)
You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue. (I should...)
You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it. (Si)
The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?” (Not quite first thing...)
You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat. (Nah, I usually canoe...)
You curse a god/goddess a lot. (Actually, no!)
You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room (Nah, No wall space...)
You know PJO better then most sane people (Are you calling me insane? Good...But no...Now ask me about Doctor Who...)
You have links to every great PJO site (Can only find the official website)
You add things to the list every day (Nah, I'm on a creativity low right now...Not to mention my new Doctor Who obbsession)
You know what you would do if you were Percy (No, I'm a girl!)
You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not (I say...Absolutely NOT!)
At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future (I try!)
You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work (although i don’t have a golden drachama)
You give friends and your self a godly parent, (Si! BFF, Aphrodite/Athena!)
You are trying to learn Greek (No, parents make me take Spanish...)
You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip. (I bring them all in the car! Read the whole series in one day!)
You think of Percy every time you see a dark haired green-eyed boy (Si)
You have an instant crush on Nico! (Hades NO!...Okay, maybe a little... :))
You just have to research more about greek mythology (Did that. Know almost everything now. :-P)
You want to learn Latin (Nah, it'd take to much work that I could spend writing fanfictions)
You copy/paste this onto your profile (Where do you think you're reading this? Hades’ page? No offense anyone!)
Most of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross over (Si)
You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/do/should have, and your trying to get your friends to (I try! Stop nagging!)
You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO (Si)
Your friends (At least one), think you are obbsessed with PJO, and you agree (Used too...Now it’s Doctor Who)
You have one or more things related to PJO on your school stuff, and if someone asks you why, you tell them (Maybe...)
You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter (Or son if you're a guy) of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says daughter of Name of unliked god.goddess (Maybe...)
You’re nodding and smiling when you read this (Si)
You own every single book (YES!!!!! AND THE LOST HERO!!!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR MARK OF ATHENA!!!!!!!)
You are planning on adding a lot more things to this list (Maybe...When my creativity comes back...)
You call yourself a demigod (Si...And Timelord...maybe Mutant)
You wish with every fibre of your being that the first page of The Lightning Theif told the truth, and the PJO series is real (IT IS DORKS! LOL)
You find yourself praying to a random god when you didn't study for a math test because you were too busy reading PJO (No, because I STUDY!)
You've called someone you know a satyr. (Not yet...)
You have AP European History and you wish Annabeth could tutor you about all the architects you have to know. (Actually, no)
And thats how you know your obsessed with PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS!
List 12 of your favorite characters from PJO, in no particular order (OC's included)
1. Piper McLean
2. Silena Beauregard
3. Annie (My OC)
4. Annabeth Chase
5. Perseus Jackson
6. The Stolls
7. Yason (AKA Jason) Grace
8. Coach Hedge
9. Nico Di'Angelo
10. Bianca Di'Angelo
11. Grover Underwood
1. Have you ever read a six/eleven fic?
Leo and Grover! Eeew no! They don't even know each other *Proceeds to vomit into trash can*
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Um, for the record, I"M A GIRL! GIRLS DON"T THINK OTHER GIRLS ARE HOT! So, in answer to your question, NO!
3. What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Is it evn possible for a man to get another man pregnant? Never mind, I don't want to know! *Vomits again*
4. Can you recall any fics about nine?
Yeah, there's one called being 14 is tough, and it's sequel, being 15 is tougher
5. five/nine or five/ten?
Percy and Nico or Percy and Bianca? I'd have to say Percy and Bianca, but Nico would kill Percy either way so...
6. What would happen if seven walked in on one and twelve making out?
Jason walking in on Piper and Tyson kissing? First, Jason would kick Tysons butt back to the Poseidon cabin(Poor Tyson), then he would ask Piper, "Why the Heck were you kissing a Cyclopes? I thought you liked Me!"
7. Would 2 and six make a good couple?
Maybe, if Silena wasn't dating Beckendorf and, oh I don't know, DEAD!
8. Make up a summary for a three/ten fic.
Annie for some reason,(I know the reason, I just can't spoil my story) is in the underworld, and meets the ghost of Bianca
9. Is there such thing as a 1/8 fluff?
I should hope not! It would kill Jasper! (Jason and Piper mixed, not that vampire from twilight. I very ashamed to admit I even know his name.)
10. Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort.
Poor Unfortunate Souls...(Anyone guess where I got that?)
11. Does anyone on your friends list read three/eight?
No, because A) Annie is my OC and I haven't written one like that. B) I most like never will. and C) What friends list?!
12. Does anyone on your friends list write/draw Eleven?
I guess I have to say it again...WHAT FRIENDS LIST?!
13. Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
Okay, I understand four/five but what would silena have to do with it? and...I DO NOT HAVE A FRIENDS LIST!
14. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Um...IDK...welcome to the jungle?
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Product may contain nuts.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Yesterday! IT's kind hard to find one w/o him! Unless it's son of Neptune...
17. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), Broken hearted, has a ho one night stand with (11) and a brief, unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (5).
Oookay...Piper and Jason are in a happy relationship (Finally!) until Nico runs off with Jason (That's just plain wrong!). Piper, brokenhearted, has a hot, one-night stand with Grover (Aaaaawkwaaaaaard...) and a brief unhappy affair with Leo (The only one that makes the tiniest bit of sense!), then follows the wise advice of Percy (Don't trust seaweedbrains advice!) and finds true love with Percy (Double what I said earlier).
18. What title would you give this Fic?
WRONG AWKWARD THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE EMOTIONALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!!!
19. What would you do if you found out (5) was a really good friend of a friend/relative of yours?
Scream, "WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME YOU KNEW PERSEUS JACKSON!" Then tell Percy how all the books end, tell him he goes missing because of Hera, then make him take me to camp halfblood because he thinks I'm an Oracle because I know the future! MWAHAHAHAH! Cue awkward silence...
20. How would you react of you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
I would say, "Coach Hedge, did you steal Grover's rubber ducky again? You should really stop!"
21. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
Silena! Why? Whyyyyyyy? I looked up to you! You're the whole reason I like the Aphrodite cabin! You hurt my feelings! *Runs away sobbing. Probably going to join the Hunters of Artemis*
22. If you saw (9) and (3) in bed together, what would you do?
Actually, that isn't possible becasue A) I am Annie, Annie is me, we're the same person B) I would never do that C)Nico would never do that. Hope that answers any questions
23. You just came home from school and, all your friends hate you, you got an F on the most importnt project of the year(Just imagine it happened for the braniacs...Myself included...), and your parents grounded you as your teacher called about your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and find (12) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
I would shriek, "OMG! Tyson!" run up and give a hug, then say, "Just as a question, why are you digging through my stuff? The peanut butter is downstairs! Can you introduce me to Annabeth?"
24. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo, what would you do if (1) Became the most optomistsic person in the world?
"Piper, I didn't think you were that type of person...I'm just gonna walk away and pretend I didn't see that..."
25. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
Annabeth! I can't believe I'm actually meeting you! Thanks for the flower! Can you help me with Math? Please?
26. (6) Has just stolen your hair brush. What's the first thing you say?
Leo! Why do you need my hair brush? Never mind, I don't want to know...Now give it back!
27. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at three in the morning and start to sing the most annoying song you know, waking you up. What's the first thing you think?
SHUT UP! I'm trying to sleep!
Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my Forum http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/Rwyn-Y-Blaidd-Drwg/2739723/
So join it maybe.
Quotes of Fame...More or less...
One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel. Madame De Pompadour- Doctor Who, season 2, the Girl in the Fireplace
Marie: Ladies do not cut-They deserve to be in front!
Toulouse: That's cheating!
Marie: Ladies do not cheat-They get their way! -Marie and Toulouse, The AristoCats kids from Broadway Jr. (The girl in my show who does it so adorable as Marie, even though she's a lot older than you'd expect) :D
Mom: That's the pot calling the kettle black.
*Le little brother and older sister start fighting over who's the pot and who's the kettle*
Alex: You're the pot!
Kenzie: Alex! I can't go to school called POT!
Alex: Okay, Pot Qui Qui! -My crazy siblings a few months ago.
Oh my god he's wearing a fez! Oh my god he's wearing a fez! Oh my god he's wearing a fez! Ohmygodhe'swearingafez! The Big Bang 2-Chameleon Circuit
We didn't mention Mickey 'Cause he's really not much use! Journey's End, by Chameleon Circuit
Rose: What's it look like?
Doctor: Like a transmitter! Round and Massive! Somewhere slap-bang in the middle of London! A huge Metal circular structure! Like a dish-Like a wheel! Close to where we're standing! Must be completely invisible.
Rose: *Stares at the Ferris-Wheel*
Rose: *Gestures to the Ferris-Wheel*
Doctor: *Looks at Ferris-Wheel* What?
Rose: *Smirks as she looks at the ferris-wheel*
Doctor: What? What is it? What?
Rose: *Gives him a Really? Look*
Doctor: *Looks at Ferris-wheel and back* Oh. *Looks at ferris-wheel and back again* Fantastic! 9th Doctor and Rose Tyler-Doctor Who-Season 1 episode 1-Rose
"Hold on a minute. Hold on a minute. You've got hands, two big hands! Then why do you say it's a wives job?"
"Well it's housework isn't it?"
"And you say that's a womans job?"
"Of course it is!"
"Mr. Connolly what gender is the queen?"
"She's a female."
"Then are you suggesting the Queen does the housework?"
"No! Of course not!"
"Then get busy!" *Hands Mr. Colnnolly flags*
"All right! We'll have Union Jacks left, right, and center!"
"Wait Mr. Connolly. Hold on a minute! Union Jacks?"
"Yes, that's right isn't it?"
"That's the Union flag. It's the Union Jack only when it's flown at sea!"
"Oh. Oh you're right. I'm terribly sorry."
"Right, just hang them up again. Now get to it!" *Turns and smiles at the Doctor* 10th Doctor, Mr. Collony, and Rose Tyler-Doctor Who, The Idiots Lantern, season 2 episode 7.
Bowties are cool!
I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool!
I wear a stetson now, stetsons are cool
Bunkbeds are cool! It's bed, with a ladder! - The 11th Doctor-Doctor Who
"I grew, out of you...could be worse!"
"Oi watch it spaceman!"
"Oi watch it earthgirl!" Donna Noble and Doctor 10 and a half-Doctor Who, Journey's end
I've got no A-levels, no job, no future...but I'll tell ya what I have got-Jericho Street Junior School-Under sevens gymnastic team-I got the bronze! -Rose Tyler-Doctor Who, Rose
Okay, this can function as a sonic blaster, a sonic cannon, and a triple-fold sonic disruptor. Doc, what you got?
: [stands after ceiling is repaired] Who has a sonic screwdriver?
While watching The Eragon movie
"You know what happened to those Urgals?"
"They just got burned!" Me and my little bro-May 6, 2011
I wish my name was finklestein! Dan-39 clues, book 8
I'll use small words so you can understand you warthog-faced baboon! Wesley-The Princess Bride movie
You miserable, vomitous, mass! Wesley-The Princess Bride movie
And you can die too for all I care *Pushes Wesley down the hill*
Aaaaaaaas Yooooooooou Wiiiiiiiiiiish!
Oh, dear Wesley, what have I done? *Throws herself down the hill* Buttercup and Wesley-The Princess Bride movie
Inconceivable! Vizzini-The Princess Bride movie
Kunichiwa Cho-Chang! It's very nice to meet you!
Girl! I ain't Cho-Chang!
Ginny are you crazy? *Claps her* That's Lavender Brown! Racist sister!
It's okay! It's alright! I'm Cho-Chang Ya'll! Ginny Weasly, Lavendar Brown, Ron Weasly, and Cho-Chang-AVPM
Aw man! Not snape I hoped they'd fired that guy!
Uh, what's wrong with proffesor Snape ron?
Uh? Nothing! He's just, uh, EVIL! Ron and Ginny Weasly-AVPM
Harry Potter! Detention!
For talking out of turn! Harry Potter and Severus Snape-AVPM
Uh, Professor? Could, like, a person be a portkey?
No that's absurd! Then if a person were to touch themselves! *Stares at Ron* Prof. Snape and Lavender Brown-AVPM
PortKey! Portkey! Portkey!Random Person-AVPM
Find! Snape and Cedric Diggory
Ten points from Gryffendor!
For Miss Grangers excessive brains... Snape and Harry-AVPM
Now I've gotta go make myself another sandwich! But I don't know how I'm gonna make it as good as the last one...The last one ticked
Muttering* It was a bomb! Hermione Granger and Prof. Dumbledore-AVPM
You know who I think is the ugliest girl in school? Hermione Granger...You know what I'd give her on a scale from one to ten, with one-one the ugliest and ten being pretty, I would give her...an eight...or an eight point five...but not over, a nine point eight! Draco Malfoy-AVPM
Come on girls! Let's go show moaning Myrtle our ball gowns, then make fun of her cause she can't go! Cho-Chang-AVPM
No, Dancing's for Nerds!
and Pretty Girls!
Yeah...You know who the last girl I would ask to the Yule ball is...Hermione Granger...Even if we were the last two people on earth and she looked so stunning in her yule ball gown that I got butterflies in my tummy... Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco-AVPM
Dancing's for Pansies!
You're right...You, what's your name?
Perfect! You're going to the yule ball with me!Goyle, Draco, and Pansy-AVPM
Ten points from Gryffendor for being an insufferable know it all! Prof. Snape-Harry Potter and the Sorcerers stone? (PM me if this is wrong!)
You stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking, nerf-herder!
Who's scruffy looking! Han Solo and Leia Organa- Star Wars, A New Hope
"Can sombody get this big walking carpet out of my way?" Princess Leia-Starwars, a new hope
What's that got to do with anything
Everything! Little boy Anakin and Yoda-Star Wars, The Phantom Menace
Scandelous! - The Ashely's, Recess
I wasn't sure where the latin came from, but I'm pretty sure it meant "Eat my pants!" Percy Jackson-Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the Lightning Thief
Old lady is about to cross the street, when a blowfish driving a sports car drives up*
Blowfish: *Waves lady across*
Old lady: *Crosses*
Blowfish: *Speeds off*
Gwen: *Drives up with the Torchwood team* Excuse me, have you seen a blowfish driving a sports car?
Oldy lady: *Points*
Gwen: Thank you *Drives off*
Old lady: Bloody Torchwood. - Torchwood, Season 2, Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang
"Dreams like a podcast,
"He went on asking questions. Did I fight a lot with Thalia, since she was a daughter of Zeus? (I didn't answer that one.) If Annabeth's mother was Athena, the goddess of wisdom, then why didn't Annabeth know better than to fall off a cliff? (I tried not to strangle Nico for asking that one.) Was Annabeth my girlfriend? (At this point, I was ready to stick the kid in a meat-flavored sack and throw him to the wolves.)"-Percy and Nico-The Titans Curse
"In a way, it's nice to know that there are Greek gods out there, because you have somebody to blame when things go wrong. For instance, when you're walking away from a bus that's just been attacked by monster hags and blown up by lightning, and it's raining on top of everything else, most people might think that's just really bad luck; when you're a half-blood, you understand that some devine force is really trying to mess up your day."- Percy-The Lighting Thief
"The hunters do not need thy help."
"Your. Not thy. No one's said thy in, like, 3000 years."
"Yerrrr. The hunters do not need yerrrr help"Zoe and Thalia-The Titans Curse
[They're at the Hoover Dam]
Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"
Zoe blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"
"Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries."
Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."...I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand."
"I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said.
"And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt."
"I just heard a cow"
"A Dam Cow?"Thalia,Percy,Grover,Zoe-The Titans Curse
"What are you McDoing, McGee?" "Going over Kales phone records." "I thought you already McDid-that." DiNozzo and McGee-NCIS
"You do realize I'm the ones and your the zeros, right?" Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo-NCIS
Tony: Abby Sciuto. NCIS resident forensic scientist. A paradox wrapped in an oxymoron surrounded by a contradiction in terms. Sleeps in a coffin. Really, the happiest Goth you'll ever meet." Tony DiNozzo-NCIS
Neeley: "Like what? Listen, I've been doing this for a long while and I doubt that there's anything --"
Dum-Dum give me Gum Gum Easter Island Head-Night At The Museum
Sorry. Last time I checked, I thought we lived in a free country, so...
Is that you breathing? Because I can't hear myself think! There's too much going on here; you're asthmatic, you're a robot. And why the cape? Are we going to the opera? I don't think so. Kah-mun-rah-Night At The Museum 2
It's a matter of life and death!
I'll tell you what's a matter of life and death, that beautiful lady over there.
[statue of Aphrodite giggles]
If I may, you two make an adorable couple.
Oh, we're not a... I mean, we're not a...
[copying Larry] 'We're not a... I mean we're not a... ' blah, blah, blah, I never lie! Lincoln Memorial and Larry Daley-Night at the Museum 2
[Sees Kah Mun Rah's men approaching] Crimey, we're jimmy-jacked!
It's the way I speak!
Yeah, but that sounds made-up, even for you...
[flatly] 'Oh no, our path has been blocked by bad people' what's the fun in that? The point is, we're not getting into 'Air and Space' right now.
Yeah, you're right. We are...
Jimmy-jacked...Amelia Airheart and Larry Dayle-Night At The Museum 2
Are there any questions?
"When you spend six months in an isolated cave, you really start to reflect on your life. I mean, one day I wake up in a canoe, and the next, six totally hot girls are tying me up. Now that could mean one of two things: 1. these six girls volunteered to tie me up because they think I'm awesome, or 2. these six girls volunteered to tie me up because they hate me and wanted to have the pleasure of locking me in a cave. Sadly, the more probable answer would be the second one." -Percy in The Impossible Demigod by ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
When exactly did you lose your mind?"
"A taco...in a blanket? You've got to be kidding me..." Simon -Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakeal
"I was a fool!" Percy roared, so loudly that Lupin nearly dropped his photograph. "I was an idiot, I was a pompous prat, I was a-a-"
"Ministry-loving, family-disowning, power-hungry moron," said Fred.
"Yes, I was!" Percy and Fred Weasley-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
"Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore"Dorothy-The Wizard of Oz
"I'll get you my pretty! And your little dog too!" Wicked Witch of the West-The wizard of oz
Ladies do not start fights..but they can finish them! Marie-The Aristocats
Someday I'll be living in a big old city and all you'r ever gonna be is mean!-Mean, by Taylor Swift
Great pools of Halibut! We've been hit! Captain Zidgel-3-2-1 Penguins
I think you mean HUNKules! I would love to make some sweet music with him-
Our Story!Two Muses-Disney's Hercules
When he smiled the girl went wild with-
Oooohs and Aaahs!
They slapped hi face on every vase-
On eeeevery Vahse Two Muses-Zero to Hero-Disney's Hercules
Dum-Dum give me Gum Gum Easter Island Head-Night At The Museum
Copy and Pastes
If you know what AWANA is copy and paste this to your profile.
if you know what AWANA stands for copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are in/have been in AWANA copy and paste this to your profile.
If your in high school and you still do AWANA and you don't care who says, "it's only for little kids" copy and paste this to your profile.
If it drives you crazy when people call it "AWANAS" instead of "AWANA" copy and paste this to your profile.
I have a one-time gift. A beautiful gift that many people are ridiculed for in this day and age. A precious gift that many people throw away. It's called "virginity", and I plan to not waste it on someone who's just gonna dump me later. I choose to be faithful to my future husband, the man who will love me for the rest of my life, and to wait for the wedding day!! If you have chosen to save your one-time gift and are PROUD of your purity, paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Dearheart, floppyearsthebunny, Narnian Nights, Gates of Valinor, Wintra,
Justin Bieber falls off a building. 90% of the girls are crying. 9% are watching while eating popcorn. 1% are pushing Justin off the building. If you are part of that 9 or 1%, copy and paste this into your profile.
Girls who are not part of the Beiber Fever are an endangered species! If you are one, add your name, Tell Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg you did, then copy and paste this to your profile: DancingQueen411
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a wall, copy this onto your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you are addicted to demigods and would like to become one/are one, post this onto your profile.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/ scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall because you were looking sideways at a friend, copy this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe teenagers are stereotyped, put this on your profile.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you think the PJO movie was EPIC but NOTHING like the book, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that the PJO series is the best series ever paste this to your profile
If you think that people who don't like PJO are crazy/stupid/losers, copy this into yor profile.
If you hate Luke and you want to be the one to push him off a mountain, copy and paste this into your profile
If you really, really hate when people tell you to read stupid books when you could be reading PJO, copy this into your profile
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile:)
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
IF YOU HATE PRACHEL, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE! (Okay, I don't hate Rachel, FYI, but she and Percy just aren't meant for each other!)
If you think that girls are equals to boys, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you think the Cocoa Puff Turkey Bird thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
Some people are like slinkies...they're really good for nothing...but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs! If you agree with this, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile
If you've ever randomly fallen out of your chair, copy this into your profile
If you've ever fallen going up the stairs, copy this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
If you still have to think 'righty tighty, left loosy' when opening, well, anything, copy this into your profile.
If you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it.
Profile your into this past and copy ,retard a like beggining the from this read actually you if. Now Read It Backwards
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive
If FanFiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you think that the PJO series is the best series ever paste this to your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever said something and two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you think Poseidon is cool, copy and past this to your profile
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" things, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have an exceedingly long profile because of copy/paste items, copy this into your profile to make it even longer
A word to the wise ain't nessacery. It's the stupid ones that need advice.
TGWF: Thank God We're Female
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then copy and paste this in your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you every day, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
This is Bunny.
@(_)@ Monkey is bunny's evil minion!
(\_/) PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE
Put this on your profile
4:56 Pm September 29th 2011. IT'S RAINING!!!!!!!!! LIKE, THUNDER STORMING!!!!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, it says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Also, do me a favor, YouTube Theradshow3000, watch R.A.D ep3, comment about how he said 'Epic dishwasher' at the picture of washing machine, then say someone at church sent you :) it will drive them insane, cause they already deleted my friends comment about it :)
Stuff for my stories!
For my Party Night! Karaoke
Annie-(Sorry the sound is off in the vid. I didn’t make it. Not the original Annie movie either!)
Piper-(Lindsay Lohan may be a bad person, but she sings this song pretty well)
Annie and Bob-
Percy and Annabeth-
Nico and July/Piper and Jason-
Cee and Jake-(Sorry it’s not an actual video, I couldn’t find a good one)
Sorry for any problems with the vids. I didn’t make them!
For Blonde Hair and Blue eyes
Annie's Shirt from end of chapter 20-
Annie's Leggings from end of chapter 20-(They're supposed to be black)
Annie's skirt from end of chapter 20-
The song I mentioned in chapter 20-
You may have noticed I've deleted a bunch of my stories. Well, They may come back, but I had too many up and I didn't like where I was going with them anyway, so...yeah...That's why they're gone.
DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT JUST SKIP TO THE STORIES!!!!!!!!!!
They Hurt Her
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
Unsafe External Link