Poll: What Story Should I update next? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Red vs. Blue, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
I'm just a nerd with a passion for video games (particularly halo) and who apparently loves not updating my 2 YEAR OLD profile! And another thing: If you like Red vs Blue, you have absolutely come to the right place.
So I've been looking through my (shitty) fanfictions, and I realized: "I effing suck at keeping people in character!" You may notice I've been MIA for like 6 months. In that time I've made an effort to improve my writing (and my art) as much as I could. Now I'm deleting my old stories that I don't think represent my style and quality. I'm legit now, guys.
ATTENTION: THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY ENJOY MY OLD STUFF, PM ME AND I WILL NOT REMOVE IT. HOWEVER, I WILL MAKE MAJOR EDITS TO THE DIALOGUE AND POSSIBLY THE PLOT.
Now, let's move on, shall we?
1. Ashes: SCHEDULED FOR DELETION
2. A matter of a bit more than minor confusion (I hate this title...): SCHEDULED FOR DELETION
3. What brought me here: SCHEDULED FOR DELETION
4. Project Freelancer: The Untold Chapters (I am seeing a recurring pattern of long titles... sorry.): IN NEED OF SEVERE EDITING
5. Stained Glass: ON HIATUS
1. Don't Call Me Connie: ALSO IN NEED OF SEVERE EDITING
2. Not Worth It: Ah... my first RvB story! Also my first one shot! I like the idea of the story, but I don't think I'll be writing further chapters. So it's completed, and it's staying right where it is.
3. The Delicate Subject Of Christmas: This is the first story I've written that even makes me slightly amused. I'm keeping this one.
4. Allison: DELETED (I'm actually rewriting this with a completely different story line and method of poetry. The last one apparently made a few people emotional, so that's my goal for the new one)