Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail.
Hmn, what to tell? I'm a teenage girl who got unhealthily addicted to this site. I fell in love. Seriously, there wasn't a day where I didn't check my account or just simply read stories on and on. Even though I liked many animes and mangas, I was kind of, sort of, maybe obsessed with Naruto (Naruto himself, *squeals* ) and Bleach (I've been attached to Ichigo, Gin, Toushiro, and Byakuya lately). Though I never pegged myself to be a writer, I just couldn't help myself. A friend actually introduced this site to me (to quell my love for Anime, though why he got that idea to his head, never mind) and I found myself writing what I wanted to happen "what-ifs" in my mind. Just couldn't get it out of my head so I poured my poor attempts in satiating it. My other friends didn't know whether to be glad or worried (when I discovered the magic that was Fanfiction) since I was spending too much time with it. Gosh, thank all gods that my grades hadn't suffered for it (less the 'rents blamed it and ban me "nooooo!"). Even though English wasn't really my first language, I was hoping that my stories were understood perfectly. I'm a lazy girl you would usually see in front of computers, cellphones, televisions (watching or playing videogames), or at arcades, malls, and cafes with my friends. I also had the bad habit of cramming - sometimes doing things at the last seconds. There was only one thing I hated about myself, my height - call me short and you're freaking dead... or would be in pain? Geesh, I hated being so short - imagine a situation where you were in a concert and couldn't see any damn freaking thing coz' people thought it appropriate to stand up and scream at the top of their lungs like lunatics (though I would be a hypocryte if I denied doing the exact thing), or where you needed something at a high place and you couldn't reach it even at your tiptoes, or the guard in your school (which you've been attending for six years) mistook you for an elementary, or when you stood out within your friends because they were freaking tall and all? That's how much I resented my height, none could convince me otherwise (trust me, others tried).
Back to Fanfiction, I usually didn't like harems (unless written very, very well - with emphasis coz' I'm hard one to please when it came to this). While yaois *sighs, it depends if I like both characters to actually love it - ex. NaruSasu, GinHitsu, IchiHitsu, or GrimmIchi. For normal orientations (whoa, did I actually just said that?), I loved NaruFemKyuu, NaruHina, and NaruTema (for Naruto) and IchiRuki, Ichihime (as long as they didn't make it too fluffy), IchiSoi, GrimmSoi, and HitsuRuki (for Bleach).
Things to know (if you wanted to actually know): - the I's -
1. I'm also into FemNaru (Naruko).
2. I adore Hitsugaya Toushiro.
3. I want to become a Shinigami just like in Bleach (just a fantasy of mine).
4. I discovered that I love IchiHitsu fics the most.
5. I dreamt of being in the ninja world once (weird but cool).
6. I love chocolate.
7. I love ice cream.
8. I want to meet someone with natural orange hair color (though if possible or not, still undecided).
9. I want to dye my hair crimson red.
10. I have an obsession for gadgets.
11. I like reading fics.
12. I currently dislike the manga of Naruto (current series).
13. I want to be an astronaut.
14. I want to try cosplay (just once, damnit!)
15. I love this number, my birthday! Hooray for me!
16. I live with my grandparents.
17. I want to have a pet lion.
18. I like cola.
19. I want to go to Paris.
20. I don't want to stay single.
21. I like mangas better than anime.
22. I love singing (despite my off-tuned voice).
23. I have no talent in dancing.
24. I love fanfiction.
25. I also love fictionpress.
26. I love summer.
27. I love winter.
28. I want Kyuubi to be permanently female.
29. I want to experience mountain climbing.
30. I also want to try sky-diving.
31. I want my nails to be painted midnight blue.
32. I want to learn how to play the drums.
33. I know only how to play piano and guitar (and sadly, no drums).
34. I like making origamis (for hobby).
35. I like fantasy movies.
36. I love horror and espionage movies the best.
37. I adore frappuccinos.
38. I simply love Starbucks.
39. I am always hungry for chinese and italian foods.
40. I am an insomniac.
41. I love dogs and cats.
42. I don't like reptiles.
43. I am currently in college.
44. I am super lazy.
45. I live in Asia.
46. I love bleach.
47. I now adore Kurosaki Ichigo.
48. I like Loke of Fairy Tail.
49. I want to be in a Fantasy or Supernatural novel.
50. I like riding horses.
52. I love roses.
53. I love apples.
54. I like Mathematics.
55. I hate being called short or shrimp.
56. I hate sour snacks or food.
57. I like spicy food.
58. I love swimming.
59. I play badminton.
60. I want to meet the characters of Naruto.
61. I wear contacts instead of glasses.
62. I want to dye my best friend's brown hair into the purest white I can find.
63. I have millions of bracelets.
64. I dislike teddybears.
65. I like bunnies.
66. I wish the Wizarding World of Harry Potter was real.
67. I've never been on an accident.
68. I have dark brown eyes.
69. I have black hair.
70. I like playing chess and snake & ladders.
71. I treat playing videogames as polishing my skills.
72. I like the color grey.
73. I have a pyromaniac cousin.
74. I have a sweet tooth.
75. I lost six phones during three years.
76. I am clumsy as hell.
77. I am also forgetful.
78. I practice Taekwondo.
79. I like skiing.
80. I hate Santa.
81. I once fantasize myself to be a manga writer/author.
82. I love Chemistry.
83. I am a fan of practical jokes (as long I'm not at the center of it).
84. I hate wearing high-heeled shoes or sandals.
85. I extremely love the godsend that is Music.
86. I consider Computer as a necessity.
87. I love cramming, especially homeworks.
88. I avoid the library as much as possible (got reprimanded there too many times to actually seek that place).
89. I babysit a brat who once jumped of a roof with a blanket as his cape; all the while thinking that he is superman and has earned himself a broken leg for a month and a half.
90. I am violent; a guy has been kicked between the legs once for placing his hands on the wrong places.
91. I hate sleeping.
92. I love popcorn.
93. I love hanging out with my friends in cinemas; they always know how to imitate the actors' voices.
94. I have no bossy adoloscents or dimunitive brats as siblings.
95. I want to try dancing in the rain (but I might look like an idiot).
96. I am fascinated in reality shows on TV.
97. I still watch cartoons at this age (oww, my pride).
98. I love taking photos.
99. I hate wearing socks.
100. I'm a good liar, a quarter of what I listed are lies. :)
Red Hair (Naruto - NaruFemKyuu) was inspired though by a movie I had watched in Television (couldn't remember the title, silly me) about a person with an alter ego (or that's what it looked like in the first place) but turned out another soul had inhabited the body (man - living human, woman - unwanted soul). I started to wonder what would it be if the Kyuubi had been awake during Naruto's early years. Since Kyuubi was a demon, hated anything that had human flesh and didn't trust a single fiber of them, had her play with his feelings and suddenly discovered that it wasn't what she wanted all along? Gosh, such sappy one. But I loved it. I also liked the idea of a Naruto with priorities (instead of single-minded determination) and looking at the whole picture. This was my first multi-chaptered story and I started it to be just drabbles... but not so anymore, I guess? My motivation came back when I read the manga again (since I stopped for a while, the story's starting to sound too much overdramatic and kept on running around in circles) and learned of Kyuubi's real name and his view point of Naruto and the humans. Though I didn't expect the part of young Kyuubi shedding a tear and all.
The Will of Afterlife (NarutoxBleach - FemNaruHitsu) was something I came up with since I was obsessed at Shiro-kun at that time. And there's also the fact that I was enamored about FemNaru too. But mostly, this idea had been probbing me ever since I had read the story entitled "Remnants of a Forgotten Dream" (which I absolutely, completely, incredibly loved by the way) about the friendship between Naruto and Toushiro - it was cute, funny, humorous, and suspense. Though it didn't get far enough to let Naruto and Ichigo meet. There's also another story entitled "A New Era" where the nine Jinchuurikis had been sent to Soul Society (well done in my opinion) and it was another Naruto and Toushiro friendship fic. But since I wanted a love story and FemNaru had taken over my brain, The Will of Afterlife had been the result. If I would continue this or not, I still didn't know.
Overlooking Perspective (NarutoxBleach - Naruto) was a request from a special someone for me to write (maybe not well done, sorry). He had wanted a story about Naruto taking Rukia's place. And he had challenged me to make him a kid since he's also a fan of Shiro-kun (yeah, I know! a fanboy!). Though just because Kyuubi's soul wasn't with Naruto anymore, others had assumed that he was completely out of the story. I would give a hint: There's a reason why I hadn't described Arashi in appearance as a spirit yet. Demons would be sent to Hell and who had rulings over that place? Answer: Hollows. So conjure up what your mind could come up with. And I added my own twist here since I adore Ichigo and I love Naruto - aside from the bond that could be gained from the rescue arc, I wanted to make the normal human life had its appeal on our little blonde. *grins nervously* And it's not that I was against older Naruto fics (I love them too, you know? T.T) I just wanted to try something different. I made Minato a Kuchiki because I loved Byakuya. I had updated way too fast for this fic because it's the one I loved the most among my works (even if others had other opinions).
Lessons of the Mind (NarutoxBleach - FemNaruHitsu), honestly, had been inspired by another FemNaruToshi urge. I must've been hit with some kind of virus, seriously, because even I realized that it's more of a HitsuOC than anything else. It was also inspired by the fic "Reload" by Case13. I was not copying the story or anything but I wanted to write something humorous. At first, it was only supposed to be a timetravel story but I then remembered the Hogyouku *hints, hints* and decided to make it a catastrophe for those two. And attitude change couldn't happen overnight so I wanted them to have 'live' hundreds of centuries and have Shiro-kun the way he was in this fic.
Always Waiting(Fairy Tail - NaLu), gosh, I didn't mean to kill Lucy. But I just wanted to portray something that a person could only endure so much and they had their limits too. I had read something similar to this one except I added my own twist where Lucy had actually waited and met Natsu one last time to finally say goodbye. I was thinking about my 'rents when I wrote this. They kept leaving me with the grannies for business trips - not that they didn't love me, they're just busy - and I always kept on waiting for them to come home. Sometimes flight cancellations or other whatnot excuses came up and I would be left just waiting until morning (I am an insomniac). Sad. True. But whatever.
Winter Rise (Bleach - HitsuRuki) was another request from someone. I had to read HitsuRuki fics first to even come up with this, just so I could feel the element of their supposed romance. And I didn't regret it. Instead of writing something that was totally AU, I made this story that could blend well with canon - as if hidden behind the pages of manga. I made it light since I didn't want it to be sad-that-one-would-cry story. I tried to make it believable since I created it according to canon. Though I would add other 20 memories, just complete AU this time.
Finally, my newly posted fic Aura (Bleach - IchiHitsu), to tell you the truth, I had written this a month and a half ago. After I read the fic Empathy and its sequel, I wanted a romance of IchiHitsu according to my imagination. I saved it in my PC and my nosy (not to mention quite traitorous) best friend pleaded with me to post it. He had forced me (more like blackmailed *grumbles*) to also enter the second chapter. But I had managed to save the third and fourth chapter for myself since pouring and pouring chapters wasn't as good as I hoped to be. *shrugs* Well, I would just continue writing it but I would focus on the others too since I didn't want to abandon those stories no matter how little reader they had. I loved my stories.
If you want to ask me anything, just PM me and I'll gladly answer whatever inquiry you have. Or at least, try to the best of my abilities to answer it. Today, I am completely hooked at IchiHitsu fics at the moment and I just want to enjoy myself for a selfish while in drowning in them. I am also browsing through crossover fics to satisfy my day too.
Leaving reviews also make me happy but that's just me...
Though I've got to scavenge more fics to read to satisfy my eyes and brain so that I can pour it into writing later. Umeko.*
Unsafe External Link