Author has written 10 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, Shugo Chara!, Pandora Hearts, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Detective Conan/Case Closed, and Fairy Tail.
Kakao Talk: aoaramary
For Detective Conan/Magic Kaito Fans:
Chikyu No Megami
On Hiatus, on 7th chapter. Ideas are appreciated! (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Summary: What happens when a powerful goddess is kidnapped along with Yukina? What happens if she has an equally powerful friend? Yusuke just got a new mission and it taking him for a spin. HieixOC, KuramaxOC
Chime in Time
In Progress, on 2nd chapter.
Summary: I swear I will kill Spanner. It's all his fault, leaving his tools everywhere. Because of him I fell into the "modified Ten Year Bazooka" and now I'm stuck somewhere in the past. And it seems like someone else followed me here...GiottoxOC with mentions of TsunaxOC, 1896, and LamboxI-pin.
Rules of Robbery
In Progress, on 4th chapter
Summary:“Are you insane? We can’t rob someone like the Vongola!” “Oh no, they’re going to rob themselves.” 5 people against the world’s strongest famiglia. And they just might get away with it too.
In Progress, on the 3rd chapter
Summary: In hind sight it was probably a bad idea to get so involved, but when you throw a rock in the water you can't help but make ripples. I can only hope that my appearance in the DC world didn't create too many.
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangster
In Progress, on the second chapter
Summary: In which something extraordinary happens in the quiet town of Namimori years before anything was supposed to. Otherwise known as the tale of how Tsuna became a yakuza boss at seven years old, and the chaos that followed.
Everyone Can See It
In Progress, on the second chapter
Summary: College AU. Interrelated stories about the Fairy Tail characters meeting each other, the chaos they cause, and the relationships they develop. All in a school setting.
The Unseen Bouquet Toss
Finished (Shugo Chara)
Summary: What happened after Amu caught the bouquet in Shugo Chara! Encore. (Made with icysu22)
The Hunt for a Family
Finished (Pandora Hearts)
Summary: Just a short oneshot about Gilbert Nightray and his makeshift family. Made for a contest on tumblr.
Top 10 Reasons to Read
1. Learn how to pickpocket someone
(Alex Rider: Eagle Strike by Anthony Horowitz)
2. Learn how to tell if someone is lying
(Comes a Horseman, by )
3. Learn how to forge a signature
(Trixie Belden: The Gatehouse Mystery, by Julie Campbell)
4. Learn how to take care of: an annoying talking dog; a six-year-old that can read/control peoples’ minds, breathe under water, and talk to fish; a boy with digestive problems that can imitate any sound; an eleven-year-old that talks non-stop; a fourteen year-old boy that is blind, a total pyro, and builds bombs; and a guy only three months younger than you that is totally phlegmatic and very hot. All of which have wings
(Maximum Ride, by James Patterson)
5. Learn how to stop a couple of purse thieves on a motorcycle with a bucket and a bunch of birdseed, and even more pigeons
(Alex Rider: Scorpia by Anthony Horowitz)
6. Learn how to kill a vampire
(Dracula by Bram Stoker)
7. Learn a different language that doesn’t really exist
(Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien)
8. Learn how to make your alter-self
(The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson)
9. Learn how to escape from a burning building by tightrope walking
(Alex Rider: Ark Angel by Anthony Horowitz)
10. Learn how to fight off a band of bloodthirsty pirates
(Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson)
If you like reading, copy and paste this into your profile.